family vacation gone wrong (requested)

It was supposed to be a fun family vacation. A time when you and Taylor got to spend time with each other and your beautiful little girl, Molly.

And at first, it was fun. You spent all day out with each other. You spent the majority of the day swimming which your daughter was obsessed with. An endless stream of giggles would leave her lips as she splashed around in the water, kicking it up at you and Taylor.

You enjoyed dinner at a few wonderful restaurants and you and Taylor even got to spend a little alone time when your six year old would have so much fun she'd wear herself out and need a little while to sleep.

But then, on the fifth day, things went awry.

You had dinner that night at a restaurant you hadn't trued and you felt a little queasy afterward. Taylor picked up on that pretty quickly. "You okay?" She asked when she noticed how quiet and still you had been.

Her hand fell to your forehead. You didn't have a fever but you were sweating and you looked really pale. "I'm alright, don't worry about me. I'm just gonna go back to the room. You two have fun." You kissed her cheek and then Molly's and walked back to the hotel room, feeling grateful it wasn't a long walk from the beach to the hotel.

You collapsed onto the bed and tried to ignore the sick feeling in your stomach. It was turning and you felt your body becoming sticky with sweat. Your stomach started to churn and you made a beeline for the bathroom.

You hung your head over the bowl and started to throw up, your stomach aching worse and worse as you emptied your stomach.

You heard the door open and close before an audible gasp from Taylor was heard. "Are you okay?" She ran to you and pulled your hair back. "That's it, good job. Just let it all out. It's okay." She kissed your warm shoulder and kept rubbing your back till you finished a few minutes later.

You stood up on your wobbly knees and flushed the toilet before grabbing your toothbrush. But something stopped you in your tracks. And that was your little girl standing in the doorway, lip trembling from the sight of you being so sick.

"Molly, come here." She came to you and hugged your legs. "It's okay. I'm alright. I'm already feeling a little better." She nodded and Taylor guided her out of the room while you brushed your teeth.

They were both preparing the bed for you. Blankets spread out, pillows fluffed for you to comfortably rest your head on. Taylor helped you to bed before they were both curling up close to you.

"You okay? Is your stomach hurting or anything?" Taylor asked worryingly. "Only a little but I don't feel sick anymore. I think it's just food poisoning." Taylor nodded and kissed your shoulder and you giggled when you felt your little girl kiss your cheek.

You ran your hands through her blonde hair as she stared up at her big blue eyes, the ones that were identical to your wife's. "I'll be just fine by morning. Can we get some rest? All of us?"

You looked between Taylor and Molly and felt them lean their heads on your shoulders. "I love you both so much." You whispered softly as everything went quiet. The only sound being from the calming waves and the crickets chirping outside.

"We love you too," Taylor whispered sleepily, the days' activities have caught up with her. You all fell asleep and you woke up the next morning feeling as good as new.