The revealation

Sorry People, for not updating for so long. Have been busy with work.

Please be patient since the next few updates will be a little delayed.

Thanks for all of your support with all my stories and encouraging me to write more and more.

Please let me know if there are any goof ups or grammatical errors since I didnt get a chance to edit the chapters.

Love you all. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nisha got up from her seat and went where Shivangi was standing.

"Beta, I wanted to talk to you about something, but I want you to keep it a secret. Can you do that?" Nisha said with loving eyes.

"Sure Auntie." Shivangi said not knowing what else to reply.

"Then lets go to your room." Nisha said and they both went to Shivangi's room.

Shivangi entered first and Nisha closed the door behind her and locked it. Shivangi offered Nisha a seat on the bed and she gladly took it before she asked Shivangi to sit too.

"Shivangi beta, Mom wanted to talk to you but she feared Nikhil will be worried or worse angry. Mom had been keeping an eye on you since past one and a half year when she found out you were our Nikhil's best friend about whom he kept talking so much. We know what happened in past one and a half year and we know you are on the run.

Beta we want to help you because we know it wasn't your fault that you got trapped in that shithole. But just so you know, to fight with your enemies you need power more then you can think of. You need to have status equal to them to show them the mirrors of their crimes and get them behind bars."

Shivangi looked at Nisha in disbelief with wide eyes. She couldn't believe there was someone else apart from her and Ramdeen Kaka who knew what happened in Kishangarh.

"Auntie.. But..." Shivangi was about to ask something when Nisha cut her in between.

"Beta, don't worry Mom has a plan to support you and get those bastards punished for what they did to you. But before that I want to ask you something, do you like Nikhil?" Nisha asked out of blue making Shivangi all flustered.

She herself didn't know what she felt about Nikhil because she never thought about her feelings towards Nikhil. She knew Nikhil was a very important part of her life, his words mattered the most to her that was why she ran away four years back, his opinion about her and her life mattered to her more than the opinion of her own brother. His presence gave her warmth of security, his smile made her happy and his sadness or anger made her upset.

Back in college, she was one year junior to Nikhil but since they became friends they were almost unseperable, that was why she accepted the proposal of becoming Rachit's girlfriend who later turned out to be gay. When she was with Rachit, she had always compare Rachit with Nikhil and slowly realized that the attraction she felt towards Rachit in the beginning was nothing but just attraction borned due to constant pressure from her peers who used to tease her with Nikhil's name. She was confused back then and she was confused now.

Now that Nisha asked her the question, she started thinking what were her feelings towards Nikhil? Was he just a friend for her or something more?

She was still lost in her thoughts when the door knocked.

"Its okay beta, we are having a party in the evening for mom. You think and give me your answer then. I will talk to mom and we will let you know the plan to get rid of those criminals." Nisha said before getting up and opening the door.

AS she opened the door her smile widened because there stood Queen Janaki Devi with her grandson Nikhil.

They both entered the room and again the door was locked from inside. Shivangi stood there rooted to her spot still thinking about her feelings towards Nikhil. 

"Nikhil, Shivangi, I have something to talk to you both." Janaki Devi said and they both nodded their heads encouraging her to talk.

"Well, Nikhil first I want to tell you what had been happening in Shivangi's life in the past one and a half year." Janaki Devi said and Shivangi looked at her in horror.

"No please. No" She pleaded whispering while tears ran down her eyes.

"Why Shivangi? Don't be afraid. Nikhil is my grandson and he won't judge you. You should know your best friend." Janaki Devi said and Nisha nodded in agreement for they both have seen Nikhil growing from a teenage boy to a full-grown man.

"No but I cant tell anyone, they will kill him too. They already tried ysterday." Shivangi said in between her sobs.

"Shivi, stop crying for God's sake. It is getting on my nerves now. Every time I ask you, you just make excuses. Grandma please tell me what is the matter?" NIkhil asked almost furiously.

"Calm down Nikhil, she is just frightened. Sit down first and I will tell you everything. Shivangi beta, please stop crying. You are not alone in this now." Janaki Devi said.

Shivangi tried to calm herself down but she wasn't able to understand how Nikhil's Grandmother and Aunt can help her and how they were able to keep an eye on her. Who were these people?

"Nikhil, it all started when she joined the Shishu Hospital in Kishangarh, she was working in the Gynecology department there. She was also asked to visit and women and children's shelter home where there were a lot of women and children lived with no family support. In that shelter home they used to abuse the women and kids, they used to send women to influencial people of the society to satisfy them and even kids were abused by some peadophiles. Nobody except for the internal committee of the shelter home knew about it. Whenever the women used to get pregnant they were either sent to Shishu hospital or someone was asked to go to the shelter to abort the baby if it's a boy. They will force women to give birth to girl childs and then sell them off as soon as they were born. Kids were tortured everyday and then treated at Shishu hospital.

When Shivangi visited the shelter home on multiple occassions she found out there was something not right about the place and hence she investigated it with one of her good friends and daughter of Ramdeen, Ritu. Ramdeen, the man who died in the accident was one of the watchmen over there, he knew everything and due to his conscience tried to help Shivangi in gathering all the proofs about the molestation of women and kids and the culprits behind it. But unfortunately for them the culprits found out about their little secret and tried to kill them. They captured Shivangi and her friend and tortured them to tell them where the proves were, when they didn't tell them they tried to break them mentally and raped and killed Ritu in front of her eyes. Shivangi was broken and blamed herself for getting Ritu involved in all this which killed her. Fortunately, Ramdeen knew where they kept both the girls and even though he lost his daughter, rather than mourning his daughter he decided to help Shivangi before they killed her, they escaped and came to Delhi. When Shivangi and Ramdeen were still trying to hide from them and find a way to expose them, they staged an accident and tried to kill both of them but luckily Shivangi got saved. Ramdeen hid the proves well so they are still looking for them but the sad part is even Shivangi don't know where they are but they don't know it and want to kill Shivangi now." Janaki Devi finished and took a long sigh.