The Planning-1

Nikhil and Shivangi entered the study after knocking and getting permission from Janaki Devi. BhanuPratap was present there too.

"Grandma you called us." Nikhil said.

"Yes Nikhil and Shivangi, I wanted to warn you. Now that you both took the responsibility of being the King and Queen of the city, you have made lot of enemies who don't want you to have this power. Bhanupratap please tell them what happened today." Janaki Devi said and Bhanupratap bowed his head.

"Sir, Madam, today the food you both were going to eat was poisoned that is why I had to throw it away. I couldn't tell that in front of so many guests as it would have created panic in them. We kind of anticipated this and had prepared different lunch for both of you, nobody except for me, RaniSa and the head chef knew about this. That is why we were able to serve you quickly after the incident." BhanuPratap said and Nikhil smirked.

"So as I predicted they already started their game Grandma." Nikhil said and Janaki Devi nodded.

"Yes, and now you both need to be very careful about everything. They are looking for one weakness and if they find it, we will be over. I have talked to both your families and they agreed to stay here for the next month. I cant take risk of anyone being out there without my trusted security and give those leeches a chance to suck the blood out of us using them." Janaki Devi said.

"Grandma, I have a plan. I was thinking since I am the queen of Jaipur, how about I go to Kishangarh with an excuse to make a donation to the shelter home stating that I have an emotional connection with the place since I worked there and collect proof again?" Shivangi asked knowing what the answer would be.

"Its very risky to send you there, its like knowingly entering the lion's den." Janaki Devi said and Nikhil nodded.

"But Grandma, without entering the lion's den how will we get the lion out in the cage?" Shivangi asked.

"We need a better plan. A plan where the lion is tempted to come out of the den and gets caught on his own without using you as a bait." Janaki Devi said and Shivangi was disappointed.

"Ranisa" Bhanupratap interrupted and we all looked at him.

"Bhanu, from now on I am RajMata and the new queen should be called RaniSa." Janaki Devi said and Bhanupratap nodded.

"Rajmata, today a girl came to meet Ranisa. I told her she cant meet her during the coronation and she is now staying at my home with my wife. Can I bring her in tomorrow? She said she want to talk about Ritu and she will only talk to RaniSa." Bhanupratap said and shivangi looked lost at the mention of Ritu.

Nikhil held her and rubbed her back to bring her back to reality.

"Bhanu, why didn't you tell me earlier. Call that girl right now. Wait you don't have enough security at your home. What if something happens to you wife and her is anyone finds out." Janaki Devi said.

"Dont worry Rajmata, I trained my wife years ago when I used to serve Raja Saab. She will not let any harm come their way. Besides if I would have placed guards in servant quarters it would have brought suspicion. Wait I will call my wife and the girl here." Bhanupratap said and was about to dial her wife's number.

"Wait Bhanu Kaka. Its not safe to call them here when we know there might be some spies here. I think we all should go there." Shivangi said and Nikhil agreed to her.

"But RaniSa how can you, Sir and Rajmata come to a servant's quarter." Bhanupratap said hesitantly.

"Bhanukaka, did Grandpa never went to your house?" Nikhil asked and Bhanupratap had a tear at the corner of his eye.

"He never treated me as a servant Sir, I was his confidant. He even used to take advice from me sometimes when Rajmata used to be angry at him." Bhanu pratap said with a smile remembering the memories he had with Nikhil's Grandpa.

"Now that is something I didn't know. Old Man, you wait till I come there." Janaki Devi said looking at the portait of her husband which was hanging on the wall of the study room.

Nikhil and Shivangi chuckled and Janaki Devi ushered them to move to go to BhanuPratap's house.

As soon as they entered Bhanupratap's house, a girl probably around sixteen or seventeen years of age ran towards Shivangi and hugged her.

"Didi" She shouted before giving the sudden hug to Shivangi.

"Oh Sorry, RaniSa" She parted herself from Shivangi once she realised the status of Shivangi.

"Tanuja, what are you doing here? And please I am not Ranisa for you, I am still your Shivangi Didi" Shivangi said looking at the girl in front of her in shock.

"Umm... Didi actually I need help and I didn't know where to go when I saw your photo on the TV saying you are becoming the Queen. I couldn't go to Police so I came here." Tanuja said nervously fidgeting with the hem of her dupatta.

"What happened?" Shivangi asked and Tanuja looked behind her nervously.

Shivangi followed her line of sight and understood her fears.

"Dont worry Tanuja, he is Nikhil, the new king and my husband and that is my Granma in law, Rajmata and former queen. They are here to help us." Shivangi assured Tanuja and she relaxed.

"Didi, after what happened to Ritu Didi and you, nobody dared to say anything or even tried to escape. Didi they became more ruthless after knowing how much we all feared them so they started abusing us more. Last week everynight they sent me to a hotel room and many men... everynight.."Tanuja broke into tears and she didn't have to complete what happened with her as everyone in room understood.

Shivangi hugged Tanuja and let her cry, she herself had tears in her eyes.

"Tanuja Beta, I am like your Grandma, please calm yourself and let us help you. Do you remember faces of some of those men?" Janaki Devi asked and Tanuja nodded.

"I can never forget them, I have nightmares because of them. I havent slept in two days because their faces are always in front of me as soon as I close eyes." Tanuja said and sobbed again.

"Dont worry I will help you, we will all help you. You need to help us by recognizing the faces of those men. We will make sure they will get what they deserve." Nikhil said and Tanuja nodded.

They all moved to the palace taking Tanuja with them.

"Grandma you take rest, I and Nikhil will handle everything here. Once we have all the men identified we will come to you." Shivangi said and Janaki Devi smiled. She went to take rest while Nikhil, Shivangi and Bhanupratap along with Tanuja got to work to help her identify the pictures of all the men even remotely associated with Prithvi Singh.

It took them almost four hours to identify all the men with the help of Tanuja and planned their next steps. Tanuja was made to stay in one of the guest rooms so if she is in any trouble, they can be there for her.