Action and Reaction -3

"They must be close by, we need to find them before he does something to Shivi. He has gone mad, he doesn't want escape now he wants revenge from her." Nikhil said and all of them started searching for them in the forest close to the road.

Meanwhile they were still looking for them, Prithvi Singh turned off his phone and threw it away, his eyes were red and all he could see was blood.

"You bitch, its because of you I am a refugee. I will kill you with my bare hands and you will regret the day you tried to investigate me business and ruin it." Prithvi Singh said and threw away his jacket away.

He slapped Shivangi again. He pushed his arm to slap her again but this time his hand couldn't reach Shivangi's face. Shivangi held his hand up in the air and twisted his leg with hers making him fall on his back. She was so fast and swift in her movement that Prithvi couldn't save himself. Shivangi quickly grabbed the opportunity and sat on him blowing punches one after other on his nose. When she was about to give him the fourth punch, he finally held her punch in the air with one hand and held her throat with the other. His grip kept tightening choking her and soon she fell down and he was above her choking her throat while his nose bled profusely.

Shivangi struggled, she caught some dirt in her hands and threw it in his eyes. His grip on her throat loosened and Shivangi pushed him down with all her might. She got up with a jump as soon as Prithvi Singh fell down. She held his neck tightly from the back so he can't attack her. He tried to loosen her grip by pulling on to her hands. Shivangi kicked him in his back bone with her knee and he bent forward in pain but got a chance to pull Shivangi by her shoulder that she fell in front of him on her back.

He was about break her shoulder by twisting it when Shivangi used her other hand and groped his balls and pulled them hard. He grunted in pain and fell down, Shivangi got up and hit him in the crotch a couple of times. She was about to run away when he held her foot and before he could reach Shivangi's throat again someone punched him hard making him fall down again.

Bhanu Pratap held Prithvi Singh in place while Ayush tied his hands and Shourya called the police. Nikhil hugged Shivangi, his heart tightened looking at her swollen and bleeding face. She felt unconscious as soon as Nikhil hugged her.

"Shivi, shivi, wake up." Nikhil said as his voice cracked at the end.

"Hang in there Nikhil, we need to take her to hospital." Shourya said and Nikhil quickly picked up Shivangi in his arms. They looked at Bhanupratap and Ayush who gave them a nod to go forward while they handle the matters with Prithvi Singh.

When Nikhil and Shourya reached hospital in Delhi with Shivangi still unconscious, the doctors told them that her throat was pressed little too hard for long duration which caused some damage to her windpipe and she will need a surgery to repair it. Nikhil signed the documents to get her into surgery while Shourya called the family to inform them about the situation.