The Planning-2

When Nikhil and Shivangi entered their room, it was already 8:00 PM and they were too tired to even have dinner so they decided to skip it and take rest.

The next morning when the whole family met at the breakfast table, Nikhil and Shivangi had something to say.

"Grandma" Nikhil said as Janaki Devi took her seat at the dining table.

"Yes Nikhil, tell me." Janaki Devi asked looking at his hesitation.

"Ummm we were thinking that it will be great if we all could learn shooting or some form of self-defense. Since we know what kind of dangerous man we are dealing with, we should prepare ourselves for all the times." Nikhil said and shivangi nodded keeping her head high.

"You are the king, why are you asking me? Do what you want." Janaki Devi said with a smile.

"Great, everyone we will be starting the training from today only after the breakfast and everyone should gather in the backyard. Anji Bhabhi since you are pregnant, we want you just practice some shooting for the worst-case scenario so you can protect yourself and the baby. Don't worry, we won't let anything happen to you or the baby but we also don't want to be negligent." Nikhil said in an authoritative voice.

"Wow brother, this King role suits you." Ayush said teasing him.

"Right, and as a King my first task for my little brother is to learn throwing daggers, till he reaches perfection." Nikhil said and everyone laughed since they all knew how Ayush hated throwing daggers since he was bad at it. He aced the shooting, sword fighting and kickboxing at a very young age.

Ayush made a scowling face and everyone laughed again.

After breakfast they all started learning various self-defense arts like shooting, daggers throwing, kickboxing, karate and wrestling.

Nikhil was always good at dart throwing so he was doing great at dagger throwing and getting a grip of pistol and revolver shooting.

Disha and Shourya already learnt Pistol shooting after Nikhil's kidnap some ten years ago. They owned a pistol each too. Mr. & Mrs. Mehra were struggling to shoot at the target board but they were determined. Janaki Devi liked their enthusiasm and helped them. Pranav and Anji too practiced shooting, they were not as great as Nikhil, Disha or Shaurya but they were doing fine.

Shivangi on the other hand asked Bhanupratap to teach her wrestling techniques along with shooting to knock down the men four times her weight. She knew that if Prithvi Singh got a hold of her, he would not be a fool to let her keep any weapon so she needs to give him the shock of his life depending on her arms strength.

They practiced till lunch and decided to dedicate 3-4 hours every day to train themselves.

After lunch Shivangi, Nikhil, Janaki Devi, Disha and Shourya along with Bhanupratap and Tanuja were sitting in Janaki Devi's study. They were discussing about their next steps when a maid came in with a parcel for Shivangi. 

There was no name mentioned for sender's information. Everybody became suspicious, Disha asked Shivangi not to touch it as it could be another attempt to assassinate her.

Everyone except Shivangi agreed but something but Shivangi wasn't sure if Prithvi Singh will try to assassinate her like this, he would not kill her until he gets the evidence, she gathered against him since he doesn't like to leave lose ends.

"I don't think its something dangerous, Prithvi Singh needs those evidence before killing me." shivangi said and it made sense to everyone else.

"Madam, please give the parcel to me, even if it is not dangerous, I cannot let you take the risk of opening it." Bhanupratap said and Shivangi didn't feel right to put his life at risk if she cant open it.

"It's okay Bhanu Kaka, if my live is worthy, your life is way more worthy then mine. The palace and our king need you." She said and teared open the parcel before anyone could say anything.

Nikhil was furious now at her stubbornness. He was turning red by the minute but controlled himself when he saw what was in the parcel.

Shivangi gasped when she looked at the things inside the parcel. She took the things in her hand with trembling hands and showed to everyone.

"Are those what I think they are?" Disha asked in shock.

"Yes, they are Di." Shivangi said, her hands were still trembling. Nikhil held her other hand calming her down.

"Finally, we have the evidence. We need to check first if someone is not playing with us." Shourya said and Nikhil took the tapes from Shivangi and gave to Bhanupratap to play.

Soon all seven were sitting in front of the TV watching the recordings of the tapes that came in the parcel. They were indeed the video tapes that Ritu and Shivangi made about all the illegal business happening in the shelter home and hospital. It even had the recording of rape and torture of Ritu. Ramdeen saved everything to make sure his daughter gets justice.

Shivangi cried looking at the tapes as it reminded her of the minutest details which could not be captured on the camera. Nikhil and Disha held her from each side and rubbed her back to calm her down.

Disha too had tears in her eyes when she saw how they tortured Ritu.