Action & Reaction-1

This chapter is dedicated to my loyal readers @paianjalir and Anshya28 for their constant support and liking the story. It motivated me to write more and more.

Thank you so much guys and I love you for your support. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tanuja I need you to record an interview of yours sharing everything you know, every name you ever heard, every person you ever saw, every incident you ever witnessed. We are going to take Prithvi Singh and everyone associated in his illegal businesses down." Nikhil said and Tanuja nodded in agreement.

"Bhanu Kaka I need you to make sure all the security we have around palace, all our commando guards and whatever spies we have, are all on their toes and I don't want any mistakes." Nikhil commanded like a king to Bhanupratap and he bowed his head in respect.

"Grandma, Jiju and Di, we need to reach out to all our influential contacts in Delhi, Jaipur and nearby provinces of Jaipur. Also we need to make sure to secure all possible ways for him to run away once his empire is down. I will personally request a meeting with the Prime Minister to deal with Prithvi Singh. We all have a lot to do and we don't have enough time. The more time we take to attack the more time he will get to plan an escape." Nikhil said and they all agreed to him.

Nikhil made a call to PMO and scheduled an appointment for himself with PM for the next day. Disha and Shourya called all the businessmen and politicians they ever met and made them agree to help them by various means, some agreed for the sake of humanity, some for greed and some for future prospects. Janaki Devi used all her and Late Raja Sahab's contacts and got CBI and Police start investigating all the clues they sent their way incognito. She made sure that nobody utters a word about the investigation as it would alert Prithvi Singh.

The next morning Nikhil flew in their private helicopter to New Delhi to meet the Prime Minister. He showed all the evidence that Shivangi and Ritu gathered against Prithvi Singh and the Prime Minister agreed to his request immediately.

By evening when Nikhil reached back to the Palace in Jaipur all hell broke loose. Shivangi was missing, nobody could reach her cell phone as it was switched off. She never told anyone that she is going out and nobody saw her going out of their palace.

All the guards and spies were out their looking for her in the whole of Jaipur. At 8:00 PM when Nikhil decided to go to Ajmer, Bhanupratap came and informed him that one of the spies have some information. The spy came in after being called.

"Good Evening your highness, I have got some information that locals in a nearby village has spotted RaniSa with Prithvi Singh and a few of their men. They were going towards Kishangarh." The spy said and Nikhil's blood boiled on hearing what the spy said.

"Did they say if the queen was fine or have any injuries?" Nikhil asked and the spy bowed his head.

"Sir, I am sorry but locals said that RaniSa was fine and it didn't look like she was forced to sit with them, rather it looked like she was going with them willingly." the spy said keeping his head low as he was afraid of his king's reaction when he accused the queen directly.

"You may go now." Bhanupratap said before Nikhil could say anything and the spy left.

"Sir, please calm down. I am sure RaniSa had her reason to go with them. May be they threatened her about something." Bhanupratap said and Nikhil shook his head in negative.

"LEts go, we need to leave now. Leave some guards here for the security and take the rest with us. I will call Shourya Jiju and Ayush with me too." Nikhil said and they both left the room.

Soon after they were on the road on their way to Kishangarh.

When they were about to reach Kishangarh, Nikhil got a call from Grandma.

"Nikhil Beta where are you?" Grandma asked tensely.

"We are about to reach Kishangarh Grandma, don't worry we will bring Shivangi back safe and sound." Nikhil replied.

"No, you are late." Grandma said almost at the verge of crying. Nikhil never heard Janaki Devi so stressed, his breathing became heavy thinking of the worse.

"What do you mean Grandma?" He asked scared.

"The police and CBI were inspecting Prithvi Singh's businesses and as soon as I inform them about Shivangi's disappearance they raided his palace in Ajmer but found nothing there. After that they raided the shelter home in Kishangarh about an hour ago where his men keeping Shivangi and the shelter home people captive. The police were able to kill most of his men and save the people from shelter home but unfortunately he had a secret passage, he escaped with four of his men and Shivangi is still with them." Grandma said and Nikhil took a breath of relief since it wasn't the worst as he imagined.

"Don't worry Grandma, we will find her and I promise you I won't leave the bastard." Nikhil said and hung up.

Just when he was about to put the phone back in his pocket, there was a sound of the notification tone. He looked at it and it was a link to some application sent from Shivangi's phone. He dialed her number since her phone was turned on but nobody picked it. So he opened the link that he received just now.

It was a link to an app. He immediately downloaded the app and as soon as he opened it with my phone number, it showed him Shivangi's phone's location, it was moving towards Ajmer. Nikhil immediately got on inside the car and started following the directions on the app.