The Confession-2

"I am Sorry Shivi, if you don't like that I love you, I won't say it again." He said and looked down in disppointment.

Shivangi rolled her eyes in irritation and shook her head. She held his face and crashed her lips on his. Nikhil's body stiffed in shock, he tried to understand what was happening when Shivangi parted herself from him.

"Shivi.." He started again but interrupted in between by Shivangi.

"Shut up, just shut your mouth Mr. Nikhil Khanna or I will beat you red and blue. From so long I have been trying to say something but every time I start you interrupt with your nonsense blabber you Idiot Doctor. Who told you to assume things on your own? If only you didn't do that earlier we wouldn't have wasted four years. You Moron, stupid Idiotic creature. I had a teeny tiny crush you back then but never said anything because I thought I was only Pranav Bhaiya's sister and best friend for you, that's why I diverted my mind with Rachit and see where it got us.

In past four years there wasn't a single day when I didn't think of returning, there wasn't a single moment when I didn't miss you or thought about you. Heck, I even sometimes felt so guilty and embarrased when I realized that I didnt remembe Bhaiya Bhabhi that much. For freaking four years I felt I was crazy to love you so much when God knows if you missed me or not." Shivangi said and Nikhil looked at her with wide eyes as if she grew two horns on her head.

"Yes Mr. Nikhil Khanna, I love you too, from everything I have. But you Idiot won't even let me confess after making me cry with your so emotional confession. I slapped you for that and I am not at all Sorry, you get that." Shivangi said, he cheeks almost red with anger and her nose flared making her look cuter than she already was.

Nikhil looked at her in awe with a huge grin as soon as he realized what she said. He couldn't stop himself and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"It is so good to see the old fierce and Shivi back after so long. I didn't like that timid and submissive you. I love this fiesty girl and please don't go back to that fearful girl." he saind and she smiled at his request.

"I will never turn into that fearful girl till the time you are with me. You have no idea Nick, you and Pranav Bhaiya has always been my strength. Staying alone and away from you both changed me and made me such a coward because I knew there won't be any Pranav Bhaiya or you if I mess up since I knew you both would be so angry with me." She said hugging him and rubbing his back.

"Yes we were, but not anymore. All that matters is that you are here with us and rest everything comes later. Come-on, lets go downstairs everyone would be waiting for us thinking what we are doing." Nikhil said parting his body from hers with a smile and she nodded in agreement.

They both left Shivangi's room with smile on their faces and fingers intertwined. Shivangi made sure Nikhil left her hand before entering to the hall where everyone was still sitting and chatting happily.