The Kidnap

In the evening there was a huge celebration in one of the seven-star hotels in Delhi's posh area. Everyone was dressed up in pretty Sarees, evening gowns and tux looking so elegant and beautiful.

Shivangi was made to wear an offshoulder baby pink color evening gown with beautiful pearl necklace gifted to her by the queen herself.

Pranav and Anji were also invited and Shivangi was elated with happiness to see them.

Everyone was enjoying their time, Shivangi was busy talking to Anji and Pranav and plalying with Amaira. Disha and Shourya were busy socializing with their business circle. Queen Janaki Devi along with her son and daughter in law was busy socializing with all the politicians and businessmen attending the party. Ayush and Nikhil were enjoying talking about their family and friends with both of them keeping an eye at Shivangi.

"You are whipped brother." Ayush said and Nikhil smiled at him.

"She is worth it. She can make anyone dance on her fingers but still she is so simple." Nikhil said with smile on his face and eyes still following every move of Shivangi.

Yeah brother she look like a gem." Ayush said and Nikhil snapped in his direction.

"You seem to be too fascinated by her. Just so you know she is elder to you. You are still a kid." Nikhil spat and Ayush broke into a hysterical laugh.

"wha.. Hahahha.. What big brother? Seriously? You think I have fascination towards my big brother's fascination? Do I look like someone to stoop so low? And besides I am a one woman man." Ayush said and Nikhil smirked at him.

"Aha, so who is that one woman?" Nikhil asked nidhing ayush's shoulder and he rolled his eyes.

"No one" Ayush replied in a curt tone like something was hurting him and finished the shot of vodka in front of him.

"Easy brother, I havent told anyone about your drinking habits doesn't mean I encourage it. And it is Grandma's birhtday celebration, you are required sober." Nikhil instructed and Ayush chuckled.

"Noone gets drunk with just one-shot big brother. Don't worry I am not having any more, I am fine, just needed some boost." Ayush said and winked at Nikhil to which he slapped Ayush's head playfully.

Their eyes looked for Shivangi again but they couldn't trace her. They looked around the hall but she was nowhere to be seen. Panicked they both got up from their seats and started looking for her frantically.

Soon everyone in their family was looking for her. They asked the hotel to close all the entrances to make sure her safety if she was still inside the hotel.

Shourya was checking the cctv footage of the hotel when he saw her struggling when two pair of arms were holding her tight, one of them was holding her mouth tightly to prevent her from shouting. They took her in the elevator but they didn't see them getting off on any of the floors.

"Are there any cameras on the rooftop?" Shourya asked the hotel Manager.

"There are sir but they are out of order since this morning, we called for the technician who was scheduled to come tomorrow." Manager replied.

"Fuck, someone knew about this party already and planned it all." Nikhil said angrily as he kicked the stool close to him harshly.

"Calm down Nick, we need to first save Shivangi. Ayush, you keep checking the footages from all the balconies of all the rooms, they could have tricked us and then landed in any of the rooms through balconies to hide till they can find an escape route." Shourya said as he instructed Ayush.

"Wait" Nikhil shouted as something struck him.

"What happened?" Shourya asked.

"They already have an escape route. They are not going in any rooms, they wil either use a helicopter or something of that sort so we won't be able to catch them." Nikhil said and Ayush looked at him

"How the hell do you know?" Ayush asked and Nikhil smirked.

" I will tell you later, lets first go and save Shivi." Nikhil said and ran outside with Ayush and Shourya following him.

They were running towards the forest surronding the hotel when they heard a helicopter engine starting. Soon there was a helicopter in front of them and they climbed into it. As soon as the helicopter took off they saw another helicopter taking off from the rooftop of the hotel.

"Good work brother in law, I am impressed." Shourya said patting Nikhil's shoulder while Ayush hummed in agreement.

"I knew something will happen since there will be so many people at the party it is easy for them to target her. But I wanted them to do so." Nikhil said in a curt tone but his head was continously thinking about Shivangi.

"YOU USED HER AS A BAIT?" Ayush shouted.

"Calm down brother, she is not a bait. She will be the death of those who want to hurt her. Right now I want them to run as fast as they can only to be caught by us." Nikhil said with a smirk, a cunning smirk that of a wolf.

"I just hope they don't do anything to her by then." Ayush said in an angry tone.

"They won't because what they are looking for, is not with her and they need it desperately." Nikhil said trying to sound confident but his own heart was resisting to believe what he said.

After almost an hour the helicopter of trying to dodge the followers, the helicopter which had Shivangi was landing on a rooftop halipad amidst of hills. Nikhil asked his pilot to land the helicopter on plain land near the helipad building.

As soon as they landed, the three men got down and started following, little did they know that they were not alone.