The Rescue

As they reached the place where the helipad landed, they saw some some cars parked there. They ran fast to reach there before the other party tried to run away in the cars. Just when they thought they were about to reach them, some men dressed in commando uniforms passed them running like they were flying and reached the place where the cars were parked. The commandos had guns in their hands, pointing the nozzle towards the people who just got out of the helicopter holding Shivangi.

They looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and returned their gaze on the people standing in front of them holding Shivangi.

Shivangi was unconscious and was carried by one of the heavily built up men. Nikhil's blood boiled looking at her unconscious state.

"Leave the girl, RIGHT NOW" Shouted Nikhil.

"Huh, as if we are your dogs. We only listen to our Big Boss and he wants the girl." One of the men dressed in Black coat suit said.

Before Nikhil could say anything, there came a sound of a gunshot. The man who replied back to Nikhil was now kneeling down as he was shot in his leg by one of the commandos standing behind Nikhil, Shourya and Ayush.

One of the commandos was about to lunge at the man kneeling when suddenly the man started coughing badly and spitting blood.

His subordinates tried to help him but in vain, he soon choked while coughing and died in less than a minute.

The subordinates looked at each other with fear evident in their eyes. They tried to run, along with the man who was holding Shivangi, with Shivangi still on his shoulder.

"STOP Or you will be killed" roared Ayush making them shiver as they turned to look back at them.

"Leave the girl" Ayush said curtly and the captors started looking at each not knowing what to do.

After a minute they kept Shivangi on the ground. Nikhil was about to run to her when Shourya stopped him. Nikhil understood that it wasn't over yet and he had to wait till they are sure it was safe for her and them.

"Who sent you all?" Shourya asked.

All three men pointed at the man lying dead in front of them.

"who was he working with?" Ayush asked

The men shrugged giving them a confused look.

"they can't speak and they know nothing. The person who knew everything killed himself in front of us just now. There is no point in asking these mutes anything." Nikhil concluded and started moving towards Shivi after giving the commandos a slight nod.

Before he could reach Shivangi, three gunshots were heard and the three men fell to the ground after being shot in the head.

Nikhil picked Shivangi from the ground and carried her bridal style to the helicopter with indifference on his face, Ayush and Shourya following him. He walked like a lion, the king of the jungle who is out on a hunt.

Shourya and Ayush were both shocked and surprised seeing Nikhil like this. Never in their dreams they thought of him being such ruthless man, he always came across as a gentle man with a soft heart.

All the commandos went to the hills where there was a safari Jeep in which they followed the helicopter.

In the helicopter Nikhil held Shivani close as if he loosened his grip on her she will disappear.

After few minutes when they were about to reach back the hotel, Shivangi woke up. She shivered at first in fear as she remembered being taken away from the party and now finding herself in a helicopter but relaxed as soon as she saw Nikhil, Shourya and Ayush.

"Are you okay Shivi? Did they hurt you?" Nikhil asked as soon as he saw her awake.

"Umm.. Yeah I am fine and they didn't hurt me. How did you find me?" Shivangi asked awkwardly and confused.

"We figured you were missing before they could leave the hotel. Nikhil Bhai impressed us today, he acted like a hero." Ayush replied earning a soft glare from Nikhil to which Shourya chuckled.

"Yeah, he totally stunned us today. Never in my dreams I imagines him to act so strategically and proactively to deal with such despicable people." Shourya said controlling his laughter which was about to erupt looking at Nikhil who was trying hard to tell them both to shut up with his glare.

"What did he do? And where are the people who captured me?" Shivangi asked as curiosity and confusion was getting on her nerves.

"I will tell you later, come on sit tight, we are landing." Nikhil said before Ayush or Shourya could say anything and they both smirked looking at him, which he ignored gracefully.