Concerned Family

As soon as they entered the hotel, the Queen saw them and went close to them.

"I am glad you all are here on time. Everyone was looking for you guys, I and your parents had to lie. We had to start the dinner to stall their questions. For now, everyone knows that Shourya had a business emergency and Since Shivangi wasn't feeling well as she is still recovering from the accident, Nikhil and Ayush took her to the hospital to make sure all is fine. Now let's go, we kept the cake cutting for the end just so you guys can attend and people can stop making speculations about our family." Janaki Devi said and all four of them nodded their head in agreement.

Soon the party finished and when it was only their families left in the hall including Pranav and Anji, the Queen asked everyone to gather close to the center table and have a seat.

"Thank you all of you for making my birthday so memorable. I asked you all to wait here after everyone else left is because we all are family, including Shivangi, her brother and sister in law.

Since we all are family and since I believe a family should have no secrets, I want to talk to you all about something. First of all Sorry we all had to lie about disappearance of Shivangi, Nikhil, Shourya and Ayush. Unfortunately Shivangi got kidnapped from the party and the three men had to go rescue her." She said and paused for a minute to let everyone consume what she just said.

"WHAT? KIDNAP? Shivi, Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Why would anyone kidnap you?" Pranav and Anji showered questions together as they looked at Shivangi.

"Yes Bhaiya and Bhabhi, I am fine and not hurt at all. Nick, Shourya Bhaiya and Ayush reached on time and saved me. I have no idea how they did it since I was unconscious." Shivangi replied and Anji took a sigh of relief while Pranav looked at Nikhil with anger filled in his eyes.

"Nikhil, how could you not tell me? How dare you hide about this? I thought we are friends." Pranav almost shouted on Nikhil.

"Relax Pranav, don't shout on him. We should be thankful to them that they didn't waste time in discussing and letting others know. They did what they felt right and neccesary at that moment. Thank God they followed their instincts and we have our Shivi all in one piece in front of us otherwise who knows what intentions the kidnappers had." Anji said trying to knock some sense in Pranav and he calmed down instantly as he understood his wife's words.

"I am Sorry Nikhi. I just got emotional since Anji and Shivi are my only family. Thanks to all of you I have my Shivi by my side." Pranav apologised.

"Hey Pranav, no need to thank us man, we know you and Shivangi since so many years and you all are family to us. We had to do what we had to do. Please don't feel bad. And you are right we should have informed you, you have a right to know about your sister. It wasn't right on our part so don't feel sorry, if I had a sister like Shivangi, I would be much more angry than you." Shourya said and Pranav felt tears in his eyes as he never know they considered him and his family as a part of their own.

"Shourya Bhaiya, I don't call you bhaiya for no reason." Shivangi said and shourya gave him a 1000 watt smile.

"I know Shivangi and I am glad to have a sister like you, so what if we were not born from the same mother. I just want you, Pranav and Anji to know that we all are a family and you three never have to feel alone or stressed about anything, because there is nothing that a family cannot solve together." Shourya said and patted Pranav's shoulder, to which Pranav hugged him.

"Thanks, Shourya, it means a lot brother. Being orphans since childhood, I and Shivi had learnt to depend on each other but what it is like to have a family, I am feeling it today." He said having tears in his eyes. Shivi and Anji hugged him from each side and they too had tears in their eyes.

"No need to feel alone or like an orphan kids, as I always told you and Shivangi you are like Shourya, Nikhil and Disha to us. I never said those words for formality only." Mrs. Mehra said and Mr. Mehra agreed.

Mrs. Mehra kissed Anji's forehead.

"I was talking to Disha a month back to organize a baby shower for you, but then we found out out that your sixth month started and according to the ritual, we can't do it in Sixth so we though to wait till your seventh month starts." Mrs. Mehra said and Anji hugged her.

"Thank you, Auntie for being so loving. We are blessed to be friends with Nikhil since we got to meet you all through him." Anji said, Pranav and Shivi nodded their head in agreement with a smile on their faces.

"Alright enough of the emotions, everyone please sit down because I still have things to discuss." Queen Janaki Devi said and everyone sat down again.