Opening up to Family

"So, as you all know Shivangi ran away from home four years ago due to some misunderstanding and emotional stress and she just came back when she met with the accident. In past four years she came across a lot of good and bad people. Some of those bad people are still following her because they think she has something which actually she doesn't. Those people are the ones who sent some pawns today to take Shivangi away but since we predicted this we were prepared." Janaki Devi again took a pause.

"What are you saying Auntie? Shivi Beta, who are those people?" Mrs. Mehra asked worriedly.

"Relax, Beta, they are nobody we can't deal with." Janaki Devi said and Mrs. Mehra relaxed, for in the past ten years she came to know Janaki Devi closely and knew how ruthless she was when it comes to protect her family.

"The real culprit is the King of Ajmer but Shivangi never met him so she knows nothing about him. He has been doing crimes for quite a while now but never got caught because he never left any evidence. Unfortunately, this time someone did collect evidence against him and that evidence landed in Shivangi's hands unknowingly. The evidence was guarded by the other man who met with the accident along with Shivangi. He died on the spot and Shivangi was saved, thanks to our Nick." Janaki Devi said.

"King of Ajmer? Prithvi Singh Shekhawat? But he looks so genuine Mom." Rishabh, Nisha's husband and Janaki Devi's younger son said confused.

"Well, that's what he is good at. Looking like an innocent dog, deceiving others and then biting them when they are unaware of his intentions." The Queen replied as her eyes darkened.

"What do you mean Grandma?" Ayush asked raising his brows.

"Swaroop Singh Shekhawat, the former king and father of Prithvi Singh Shekhawat was a good friend of our family. He and your Grandfather had worked hard for years to develop Rajasthan especially Jaipur and Ajmer. Swaroop BhaiSa was not in good health when Prithvi had to take over as the King of Ajmer and he has been doing all sorts of despicable things in Ajmer and nearby cities. We tried to stop him but never had any proof against him so he always managed to stay clean." The Queen replied and Nikhil narrowed his eyes, his mind already started working on how to get Prithvi Singh to confess his crimes.

"Grandma, if we can find the evidence that Ramdeen Kaka hid, we can make him confess." Shivangi said and Janaki Devi agreed.

"Yes but for that to happen we need to find those evidence." she said.

"Or, we can create new ones." Disha said and everyone looked at her with curiosity.

"Disha is right, only we know that we don't have the evidence, Prithvi Singh doesn't know it." Shourya said and Nikhil smiled understanding what his sister and brother in law were pointing at.

"Correct, I have a plan. I will make sure this Prithvi Singh will be behind the bars soon. For now all of you don't have to worry. Pranav, you and Anji Bhabhi please shift to our house for a while till all of this gets sorted. I don't want them to use you both as a shield to manipulate Shivi." Nikhil said and Pranav agreed understanding Nikhil's worry.

"Good, now that it is settled, we will be leaving for Jaipur tomorrow and collect whatever information we can. Ayush will stay here with you all to keep Shivangi company and help Nikhil prepare for the battle ahead with Prithvi Singh. Mind you kids, Prithvi Singh is very shrewd and cunning, he can go to any heights to get what he want. So Shourya, make sure about everyone's security. We need to be very careful about every move and not trust anyone apart from our loyal ones." Janaki Devi said and everyone agreed to her.

Soon everyone departed the hotel and reached Mehra's home. Janaki Devi and her family went back to the hotel they were staying at. Ayush too went to the hotel to discuss the next steps with Janaki Devi. Pranav and Anji came to Mehra house with the Mehra's and were sent to the guest room to take rest.

After making sure of the tight security around the house everyone retired to their rooms.