Sweet Creature.

A/N: HELLO FRIENDS!!!

I know a new fanfic, are we surprised? This idea was crafted between NiallTheBadBoyJK and I do everyone say THANK YOU TO MY BEST FRIEND!! The fact that she planted the seed for this idea and Stylist.. we stan her.

ANOTHER THING!!!!!

THIS BOOK IS NOT YOUR USUAL FANFIC. THERE'S ONE SINGLE SMUT SCENE, EVERYTHING ELSE IS FADE TO BLACK. SO PLEASE DO NOT GO INTO THIS EXPECTING IT BC YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED. GET READY TO USE YOUR IMAGINATION.

Sorry, I'm tired of seeing comments saying "where's the smut."  Or "I was robbed" The smut isn't really here, and there's no need to make me feel bad for not including smut when I personally felt it wasn't needed. I love smut just as much as the next person but not in this story. so if you want a really smutty book, some of my favorites are Stall, Malignant, Duplicity or It's Complicated (I wrote that one)

You have been warned. If you still read this and comment some dumb thing about wanting smut or being robbed, you're a clown, that is all.

Thank you!

Either way I hope you enjoy❤️

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR ANY SONG THAT IS USED AND OR "WRITTEN" IN THIS FANFIC. CREDIT IS ALL DUE TO THE ARTISTS WHO ORIGINALLY WROTE, SANG AND PRODUCED THESE SONGS. THEY ARE JUST USED FOR IMAGERY AND OR EFFECT IN THE STORY. I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THEM!

Credit for each and every song will be written at the end of every chapter before the authors not or within the chapter where you are instructed to play the song.

ALSO! You guys are all more than welcome to decipher and decide what you imagine my characters to look like, but this is the cast I have in my head!!

Darlene Summers played by Sabrina Carpenter:

Obvi for Harry/Mitch/Sarah : I imagine them as themselves

For Dean Masters I imagine Gavin Leatherwood