Chapter 1

Sophia's P.O.V

"Soph wake up !" I woke up with my mum's voice. I opened my eyes to see my mum's perfect blue eyes staring at me with a huge smile playing on her perfect lips.

"Good morning mum " I said smiling.

"Good morning honey " She smile rubbing my back softly. "Of course you haven't forgotten about this day " She clapped her hands together in excitement then got up and made her way towards the door.

It was my first day in the last year of the high school... the new high school that I've moved to. I don't miss my old high school at all... despite the fact that I've been there for two years. It was such a mess... that's why I decided to change it in the last year so I'd be graduating from this new one... the one I'm going to today. Sure I'm so fucking nervous. I've always hated being a stranger and now I'm gonna be ' the new girl '. I huffed nervously and finally got up of my comfortable bed. It's very hard seeing yourself getting away from your lovely bed. As I was stepping in the bathroom, I saw my mum smiling at me " I'm going to make the breakfast honey " She said then walked out of the room.

"Thanks mum "I shouted so she can hear me.

I got into the shower and after a few minutes my body began to relax. I took a huge breath trying to set my nerve down. I washed my body and my blond hair well then stepped out of the shower. I dried my hair well, then went to my dresser to grab the first thing I saw. I put it on then I made my way downstairs to the kitchen to help my mum with the breakfast. I took a huge breath again trying to calm myself down then stepped in the kitchen joining my mum.

"Hello mum "I smiled.

"Hello honey "She smiled back.

"Want any help ? "

"Yeah, you can cut the vegetables "

"Yeah, sure "I opened the fridge and took the vegetables out and put them on the table. I pulled the knife out and start with the tomatoes. I cut them as quickly as I could and I don't know why, but I think it's just because I was so nervous.

"Are you nervous ? " My mum asked. She's read my thoughts !

"Yeah " I sighed.

"Why ? You don't have to be. I know it's a little weird but I'm sure everything is gonna be okay, hon. I'm sure "

I couldn't help. I just pulled her in a tight hug. Maybe I just needed that hug to begin my freaking morning!

"I love you mum "I whispered into her comfortable chest.

"I love you more "She replied and a small smile drew itself on my lips.

I pulled away and continued cutting the vegetables. I'm glad that I have mum like her in my ' no family '. She is my everything. She is my life. I actually have no family but her. Even if she yells or snaps at me sometimes, I still love her. She always understands me and I tell her about everything happens. She is not only my mother, she is my friend, too. And the most important thing she is a professional cook and baker. And all what I can do is cutting vegetables. I'm not a good cook at all.

"Finished ? " My mum asked.

"Yeah "I replied and give her the plate. She looked at it.

"You became a professional cutter Soph "She teased.

"I think so "I chuckled.

We both started eating and my mum gave me some little instructions about ' fitting in a new school with new people '. We finished then went to our rooms to get ready. I decided to wear tight black jeans and a light blue tank top. I stepped in my short black heals and grabbed my backpack then made my way down the stairs. My mum's eyes met mine.

"Ready ? " She asked with a smile. She was ready already.

"Yeah I think "I smiled.

We took our way to the front door. I followed her to my car and unlocked it. I sat on the driver seat and my mum on the passenger one. I pulled out of the parking lot of our house then began my little 'trip' to school.

"Mum... "I said.

"Yeah ? "

"How will you go back to our house ? " I asked.

"I'll call the driver honey "She answered.

"Oh " Was all I could say as the thought of the new school took over my mind and I became nervous again.

**************************

I pulled into the parking lot of the school. We both stepped out of the car as a nervous smile played on my lips to my mum.

"Honey everything is gonna be okay. I promise " She tried to assure me with a reassuring smile.

"I just hope " I smiled. We hugged and said our goodbyes before I grabbed my bag and walked away. I saw a car came to get my mum and my body relaxed a little bit that I haven't left my mum alone in the street. It's 8:30 already so I have thirty minutes 'till the first class. I decided to have a drink first. I searched for the cafeteria and finally found it. I stepped into the cafeteria then my first awkward situation decided to greet me.

*****

Author's note !!

Hey guys thanks for reading! And I wanted to tell you that... This is my first story and all I want from you is support.

I hope you all like it and please don't forget to tell me your opinion ( positive or negative ). I just wanna know what you think about it. I'm talking about the whole story not just chapter 1. And please don't judge till you're finished with it. And I'll also make sure you won't regret reading it at the end ;)

So don't forget... VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE !!!