"THE RED EYE GIRL" Part 1

No one's POV:

"Get out of here, you pathetic kid!, the man said." Why did I even have a daughter like you, you should just die... " a woman muttered to herself.

Tears started to fall down from (Y/N) 's eyes while hearing her parents cursing and badmouthing her, not knowing what to do about the situation.

"I-I'm s-sorry.. mom.. dad.. I-I promise to become a good child.. I-I will do anything just to make you p-proud-" before finishing (Y/N)' s words, she was stopped by a big hand hitting her face making her coughed some blood.

"tsk, pathetic kid.. Make us proud you say!?", the man pulled her hair up making her flinched. "How could you even do that.. You monster!" he throwed the young girl out of their house making the young girl to cried out more.

"Stop crying!, just go somewhere else before I kill you with my own hands!", her father shouted while her mother was just starring to her with a disgust and anger in her face.

"P-please! D-dont leave me! Mom!.. Dad!" while still sitting and crying on the ground. "Find your own parents, you monster!, the man closed the door a bit hard causing it to have a loud bang.

" Mom! Dad! Please.. don't leave me.. "She continued to shout while knocking the door hard enough but her parents didn't answer her.

She decided to leave not knowing what to do or where to go after her parents abandoned her.

(Y/N) 's POV:

"Why.. Why did they abandon me.. I-I tried my best to become a better child so they will be.. proud of me..", (Y/N) sniffed while whispering to herself.

It was so cold that (Y/N) started to pant a little. She was just wearing her little slippers and clothes that she used while sleeping.

(Y/N) was walking for the past few hours, wondering around some villages and towns, hoping that she would get a help from some people but it just made her situation worst.

Instead on helping her, the people passing by, are just starring at her with their confused eyes and 'what's going on with this kid' in their minds. But when the people caught a glanced on her eyes, they feel terrified and they'll just walk away like they didn't see anyone there.

"P-please help me.. I-I'm hungry.."
(Y/N) said while pulling the man's cloth. "G-get that flithy hands of yours of me!, M-monster..!, a man said while trembling." I-I.. "(Y/N) tried to tell him something but the man just ran off just like some idiot.

The people crowded in her while staring at her with their disgusted looking face. (Y/N) ran while her scarlet - like eyes closed and covering her ears just to escape from those people's disgusted faces.

(Y/N) don't know how long she was running until she felt dizzy and find herself lying on the ground.

End of part 1
HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! I'M STILL WORKING ON IT! IF YOU FIND ANY CORRECTIONS DON'T BE SHY AND TELL ME! THNXX FOR READING!