"(Y/N)!?" Part 15

No one's POV:

The flame pillar was dreaming. It was the power of the demon to control one's dream. He won't be able to move while it was still activated. But suddenly, Kyoujuro lifted his arm and choked the girl who was in front of her.

He was still asleep but he can feel it's presence. Tanjiro, on the other hand, had escaped his dream and returned to reality. Nezuko used her blood demon art, to help his brother wake up from his dream.

Tanjiro keeps on waking up the hashira and his friends as he told Nezuko to burn the ropes that was tied on them. "They are still not waking up!", Then Tanjiro, headed to the window of the train and jumped to its top. There he saw the demon whose responsible for what's happening.

The demon was the lower moon one, who uses a blood demon art that can hypnotise someone to fall asleep. Tanjiro rushed towards the demon and attacked it. The blood demon art of the demon was effective on Tanjiro but he kept waking up from his dream by cutting his own neck with his sword.

"Don't insult...MY FAMILY!", Tanjiro said as he sliced the demon's neck but surprisingly, the demon was still alive.

The demon said that his human body was no longer his but instead, the train became his flesh and bones. Tanjiro tried to catch him but the demon vanished.

"Zenitsu! Inosuke! Rengoku-san! It's not the time to sleep, please wake up!!! Nezuko! protect the passenger!", Tanjiro shouted while he's still on the top of the train. The bore head appeared on the top of the train.

"Insouke! You should protect the passengers while I protect the others! The train became a demon!", Tanjiro shouted as the bore head just agreed on him.

Tanjiro returned inside the train as he protected the passengers. 'No, there's not enough time! The train was too narrow to swing my sword!", then suddenly, something struck the train while making it to lost its balance a little bit.

'Wha-what's that? Did a demon just attacked the train!?", Tanjiro said while the flame hashira suddenly appeared in front of him.

"KAMADO,MY BOY!", the flame pillar had already woken up from his dream. "Rengoku-san!"

"Sorry if I'm late! I'm ashamed as a hashira while something was happening, as I fell asleep!", "Kamado! you and the bore head kid, should find the the neck of the demon! I will protect the back 5 cars as your sister and the yellow haired boy protect the other 3 cars!"

"B-but...the demon became-", Tanjiro was cutted of by the hashira. "It doesn't matter how it looks like! As long as it's a demon, it will have a neck!", then the flame pillar vanished as fast as the lightning.

'WOAH... Incredible-no! It's not the time for that! I should inform Insoke!' and once again, Tanjiro jumped on the top of the train as he and Insoke was finding the demon's neck.

They found out the neck of the demon. It was where the coal are being stockpiled. They rushed to the front of the train. The bore head boy sliced the roof and they got inside.

"Weird! Weird!", the bore head boy said. He found out where's the neck and he tried to attack it but suddenly, a lot of arms surrounded it as they attack the boy. "Crap!", Tanjiro uses his breathing technique to protect Inosuke.

"Don't interfere!", the conductor said as he was trying to stab the bore head boy but Tanjiro rushed in between them and he was the one who have been stabbed.

"I-I'm alright, Inosuke! Keep attacking the neck of the demon!", Tanjiro said as he hitted the conductor on his neck making him to collapsed.

"Lets go, Inosuke!", Tanjiro said as they both make a combo attack to cut the demon's neck. They finally finished off the demon while the train began to collapsed to the left side.

'N-no...I need to save them! I won't die! I don't want to die here!', luckily when the train collapsed, Tanjiro manages to landed on the ground not hurting himself but his stomach was still bleeding. "Santarou! You're tummy was bleeding!", The bore mask boy said as he approached Tanjiro.

"Haha...I'm alright. You should go help...the conductor there, Inosuke.", But Inosuke declined because the conductor was the one who stabbed Tanjiro. "It's alright, Inosuke. So please help him or he will die as a murderer!", Tanjiro said as the bore mask boy agreed to him. "I will do this because my underling told me to, as he's boss!", Then the bore mask boy left Tanjiro lying on the ground.

Then suddenly, while Tanjiro was still lying on the ground, he saw a shadow who was holding a sword rushing  to him.

'A-another demon!?', Tanjiro was almost hitted by the attack but someone stopped it and the person backed off. "Are you alright Kamado, my boy?", the flame pillar appeared protecting Tanjiro.

"Ohhh...Rengoku-san...ack-!",Tanjiro's abdomen was still bleeding. The flame pillar guided him on how to stop the bleeding and it works. "Oh! It stopped! Thank you Rengoku-san!", Kyoujuro just smiled and turn his head back to the person, who was about to attack Tanjiro.

"GRRRRR!!!", When the person walked more closely to Kyoujuro, he immediately recognizes that person.

"(Y-Y/N)...!? What are you doing here!?", then suddenly the person attacked him in a flash of speed. Their swords clashed and Kyoujuro was having a hard time what to decide.

Rengoku's POV:

"(Y/N)! IT'S ME! KYOUJURO!"

"GRRAHHHH!!!"

'Her face and her physical attributes changed! She's not even wearing her black silk! She... She's like now acting like a demon!'

"(Y/N)! Wake up-!", then suddenly
(Y/N) tried to attack me with her leg but I was able to dodge it. She backed off and then attacked again,again,and again, non-stop! Didn't she recognize me? It must be the work of those demons that's why she became like this!

"GRRAHHHH!!"

"PIG ASSAULT ON THE WAY!!!",then the bore mask boy hitted his head on (Y/N)'s head flying her off but she manages to landed on the ground.

"WAIT! ISN'T THAT THE DANGEROUS WOMAN FROM BEFORE!? SHE WAS NOW LIKE A DEMON!", the bore mask boy said.

(Y/N)'s POV:

'Agghhh..what happened...?',I said as I put my hand on my head and I noticed that it was bleeding. 'Huhh... Where am I?' I slowly looked up and I saw 3 persons, the one was lying on the ground while the other 2 was standing and staring at me. My vision was a little blurry but when I blinked my eyes continuously, it came back to normal again.

"K-Kyoujuro....?", It was Kyoujuro that I recognized first.

"(Y/N)!", he came to me running as he hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much! I couldn't save you on that day, I'm sorry!", he said as he hugged me more tightly.

"A-ahmm...Kyoujuro...i can't...breathe.."

"Oh! Im sorry!", he said as he let go of me.

And when I tried to talk again, my head started to ache.
"AGHHHH!!!", I shouted as I hold my ears with my both hands.

"Why did you stop? Kill him! This was your chance to reveal your true power! Kill him!", I heard a voice on my head, it was Muzan!

"AGHHHH!!! P-PLEASE... GO AWAY! GO AWAY!", I said as I was trying to signal Kyoujuro to distance himself to me. But he insisted, and he continued to walked closer to me and then suddenly my hand tried to slashed Kyoujuro's face but he was able to dodge it, receiving a slight cut on his face.

"GRRRR!!! GO AWAY!!!, I can't control my body anymore! Muzan's blood was too strong for me and my body moved again, now trying to bite Kyoujuro.

I rushed towards jumping at him as he lost his balance. He stopped me from biting him as he hold my both hands.

(Y/N) was being controlled by Muzan's blood. She wanted to stop but she can't. Kyoujuro was defending himself, he wanted to stop (Y/N) but he may just end up hurting her. Tanjiro was trying to stand up even he had a injury on his abdomen and the bore mask boy was just standing there, not trying to attack (Y/N) because he recognized her.

WILL YOU LET KYOUJURO DIE FOR YOU? OR WILL YOU DIE FOR KYOUJURO? PLEASE CHOOSE WISELY! XDDD

TO BE CONTINUED... UWU!