"HER NEW BEGINNING" Part 3

AFTER 7 YEARS

For 7 years, (Y/N) was taught on how to do some combat skills and to fight with a sword by the man named "Shokudoku", the man who adopted her 7 years ago, when she was only a 9 years old kid.

Shokudoku taught(Y/N) those things for being worried that someday, she will be found by the bad demons who just like to use her ability to do some bad things.

(Y/N) have a long straight (H/C) with a red-curly tip on her hair.
She was the first demon for Shokudoku, who can withstand the light of the sun. And that's her ability, other than that (Y/N) helps Shokudoku to fight the bad demons lurking during at night.

Shokudoku was now a 30 years old man but he is still strong like when he is in his younger age but that's because he is a demon. But he was not able to conquer the sun like what
(Y/N) can do.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Shokudoku and (Y/N) are running in the mountain to practice their endurance, they also practiced some combat skills to use when the emergency comes.

"Haaa... That was a cool kick!" (Y/N) said. "Haha! You need to practice more to defeat the great Shokudoku" he said while praising himself. "Yeah..yeah whatever..but still, I will not give up until I defeat you Shokudoku-San!" she said with a bright smile on her face.

Shokudoku patted her head while they are still catching their breaths. "Hey..kid I think we should go back now..the sun was setting."he said" Yes..master Shokudoku.. And please don't call me a kid, I'm a 16 years old now! "she said confidently."yeah..yeah..sure" he said and chuckled that made (Y/N) to pout.

No one's POV:

The sun starts to set and the surroundings became darker and darker as the time passed by. "(Y/N) you should get ready now, it's a full moon so there will be more demons who will start to lurk around" he said. "yeahh..i know" she said lazily. They gather all the things that they need to use while battling the demons even when they are demons their selves.

Time skip

"(Y/N), I will go to the West and you should go to the East." he said "Uhhh..why can't I come with you? You're going to defeat those demons who is stronger and left the demons to me who is weaker..that was unfair!" she said.

"Shh..we don't have the time to argue about this.. I'm doing this for you too so.. Please just listen to me okay, (Y/N)?" he said worriedly.

"hmmpp..but be careful not to die! Because if I saw you in the ground being wounded by those bad demons.." "what..?", he said while she suddenly stopped her mouth and then she opened it again saying, " I...will not forgive you! Never!" she said while pouting and the man just chuckled at her cuteness.

"Yeahh..yeah.. I won't so don't over do it too alright..? He said with a worried face."Of course! No one can even scratched me! So don't get worried!" she said with a pride. The man just smiled and he continued to run to his destination.

(Y/N),s POV:

(Y/N) defeated so many demons, she almost defeated a group of big demons, double than her size but because of being big the demons can't keep their speed with her and ended up being killed.

"AGHHHH! YOU BITCH! YOU'RE A DEMON TOO AREN'T YOU!? SO WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING US!?" the last demon said with a pissed off face. "I'm not like you, you lowly creature.. You who are just drooling over a human's blood!" she said while keeping her scary aura with her.

"B-but.. ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN SOME HUMAN BLOOD!?" "Yeah.. And what about that, like I said I am different from you, you old hags! I can live a long life without drinking any human blood! So just fuck off and die!" she said while swinging her sword to the demon's neck.

The demon is fading away while saying something" I WON'T FORGET YOU, YOU LITTLE BRAT, MASTER MUZAN WILL FIND YOU AND HE WILL TURN YOU INTO A DEADLY WEAPON HAHAHA!"the demon said until there was no sign of him in the ground.

" Tskk..whose this Muzan man.. I don't know what's his talking about.. I will just go, check master and tell him that I just cleared a bunch of bad demons! "she said cheerfully.

While she was running towards his master's location she sniffed something that gave her the chills down to her spine.

" W-what the..heck is this smell..its almost like a rotting body.. " what a rotten body!? She said as she runs faster towards the location of his master. She can't believe it.. Her master, Shokudoku, is lying on the ground and the sun was about to appear. She hurried there as her tears started to fall down.

" MASTER! MASTER! please! Wake up!" she shouted but his master is too weak to hear it. "MASTER! WE SHOULD GO NOW.. I-I WILL TREAT YOU AFTER WE GO BACK SO PLEASE! DON'T DIE ON ME!" she said as she cried more loudly.

"(Y-Y/N)?.. Don't..cry..p-please..you will look more..u-ugly..if..you cry like that.."he said while tears started to fall down in his eyes too." M-MASTER! YOUR ALIVE! I-I WILL GET YOU UP OKAY!?"she said but Shokudoku just smiled sadly while stroking and patting her hair softly.

"I-I'm not going..to be a-awake for m-many years.." he said while blood starts to came from his mouth.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? YOU OLD HAG! DON'T LEAVE ME! I-I WILL TREAT YOU SO.. D-DONT LEAVE ME HERE! YOU SAID THAT YOU WON'T DIE RIGHT!?" she said while breathing heavily because of her crying.

"T-they..want you... They..know your abilities.. I don't know but I..encountered a s-super..duper strong demon..he have a number on his left eye saying" lower moon six"he said. "D-DON'T worry master!.. I-I will find that demon and I will make him pay for doing this to you! So please don't die on me!" she said believing that there is still hope.

"I-im lucky to have you.. You being there is the most happiest moment of my life.. I hope that..you will find the person who..will love and cherish you..even finding out that..you are a demon..."while still patting her head.
" I-i have a daughter at..at your age.." he said as he started to grow weaker.

"Y-yahh... I..i know about that so why are you telling me that now!?" she said curiously. "H-her name..."he said as his vision starts to become blurry. (Y/N) is still shouting at him saying not to leave her, as Shokudoku continued what he is saying like it's his last word.

" H-her..namee..is..da..ki.."he died at the moment he said that, the sun is now can be seen in the skies brightly, too bright for the eyes of the demons and too bright for the eyes of (Y/N) while she witnessed her only master, father and her friend slowly fading away.

After what happened, she just cried all day and night, she keeps on remembering their happy days like it just happened yesterday.

She was full of anger, hate, sadness, and guilt because of not being able to save her only family, who treats her and cared for her like no one else. She promised to herself that she will kill that demon who killed her sunlight that made her dark world to be the brightest one.

She was now full of anger and hate, she turned into a cold-blooded person who will kill everyone in her way, demons or humans, she will avenge the death of her only family, Shokudoku.

END PART 3!R.I.P TO SHOKUDOKU!
I WILL REALLY KILL THAT DEMON WHO KILLED HIM!XD BY THE WAY THNXX AGAIN FOR READING THIS STORY SO FAR I HOPE YOU WILL SUPPORT ME TILL THE END! CHAO!