"THE DEMON KING" Pt. 12

(Y/N), her parents, and the woman demon was teleported to an unknown place, that (Y/N) had never seen before.

'Where is this place...?',(Y/N) said to herself while looking around. It was weird because there are things that are placed upside down in that place.

Then suddenly, while (Y/N) was not on her guard, her parents putted chains on her wrist and on her feet near to her ankles.

"W-what's the meaning of this!?",
(Y/N) said as the woman demon face her.

"Oh~you may encounter some lower moons like me, who have a trashy mouth haha!", the woman demon said while (Y/N) was just confused."So, you need those to calm yourself.", she added.

"Calm myself!? What do you-!?", then suddenly (Y/N) fell onto her knees.

'W-what the.. I feel so weak.',she tries to stand up.

"Haha! That what I was saying! Those chains are not the normal ones that you will see in the human world! Those are made by my beautiful blood demon art~!", the woman demon said as she laughed with confidence.

"B-blood..demon art...?"
"Those chains are going to absorb your energy when emotions overcomes you!", then the woman demon pulled the chains and made
(Y/N) to come closer to her.

"This is the time..that I will going to claim my place back and to win Master Muzans desires! So don't make a wrong move... or I will do some punishments for you~",the woman demon said while having a threatening voice and face.

"Y-You..you're a coward!!!"
"What did you say?"

"Placing chains that absorbs emotional energy? Are you afraid.. that I'll cut the throat of that master of yours!?", (Y/N) said as she received a slap from the woman demon.

"Don't you dare talk to master like that!!! You bitch!", then she raised her hand once again but she was stopped by someone's voice.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE, YOU SHITTY TRASH!?", the woman demon and
(Y/N) looked where the voice came from. "YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO COME HERE, EVEN WHEN MASTER MUZAN ALREADY THREW YOU OUT!?", it was a man with also a lower moon six written on his right eye.

"Y-YOU..!"

The demon woman and the other demon continues to argue with each other. While the demon woman was busy, (Y/N) decided to ask her parents something.

"When...did you became ally with them?", (Y/N) asked as she looked at her parents.

"Oh~? You didn't know that, we're not your true parents?", the woman said to (Y/N) grinning creepily.

"W-what do you mean!? Y-you're my parents aren't you!? I-I remembered what you look like, so I can't be wrong!"

Then the man beside (Y/N) just laughed evily.

"Hahaha...! Their already dead, kid! We killed them! Slashing human organs are the best while hearing their screams is just the sweetest!", the man said having an evil smile on his face.

"Y-y-you..killed them...!?", (Y/N) said as her face became shocked.

"Why are you so shocked, you wanted to kill them too right~? What about that happened earlier~? You tried to cut off your parents throats, didn't you? Haha!", the woman said while she continued her laughter.

"BE QUIET! MASTER MUZAN WILL ARRIVE SOONER!", a demon appeared in the top of the while walking upside down. It was a demon whose a lower moon three.

*Ching~*ching~ It was a sound that signals the demons to come to the area where there supposed to be.

The other demons around the area gathered at the center where they should be meeting their master.

"Tsk! I will deal with you later, you whore!", the demon who's arguing with the demon woman left.

"I will now go too. Stay here and be a good girl,alright (Y/N)~? .", the demon woman said as she patted (Y/N)'s head. (Y/N) just looked at the woman demon angrily as she walked away.

A person whose in a kimono, appeared in front of the demons.

'Where's master? And who's this girl standing in front?', one of the demon said while looking at the person who's in front of them.

"How dare you not lowered your heads! You useless demons!",then suddenly all of the heads of the demons was now facing the ground.

"W-we're sorry m-master! W-we thought that you're-!", the demon who had two horns said as she found her neck being chocked by their master.

"You..didn't recognize me...? How useless are those eyes of yours!", their master said while slowly crushing her neck.

"I-I'm...s-sorry, M-master.. Mu..zan...",the demon's neck was crushed and it vanished into ashes.

The other demons became scared of him. Their thoughts of escaping this terrible place came to their minds. But little did they know that, he can heard what on their minds.

After a minute, some of the lower moon demons are killed by him. The only remaining demons was just the woman whose a lower moon one and the other woman whose the former lower moon six.

"What are you doing here...? I removed you from being the lower moon six, so why are you HERE?", their master said while giving a deadly vibe.

"I will make sure not to disappoint you again, master! I just have the most interesting thing that you really wanted to see!", the woman demon said as their master raised his eyebrow.

"And what was that thing?", he asked.
"It's the girl demon who can conquer the sun, master!", then (Y/N) was pushed out from the shadows.

Muzan widened his eyes as he finally saw the girl demon who can withstand the sun.

"So, you're their leader huh? You're the one who made me suffer and the other important persons of my life! I will never forgive you!".

(Y/N) met the leader of the demons, Muzan Kibutsuji. She was now on the hands of their leader. Will she agree to be one of them or will she fight them all at once?

HELLO! THANKS AGAIN FOR READING! HOPE YOU ENJOY TODAY'S PART! SEE YAH!