"HOLE IN HER HEART" Pt. 5

"O-ouch..."

(Y/N) and the flame pillar started their training a little while ago after the flame pillar could get (Y/N)'s forgiveness about what happened earlier.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Are you alright!?", the flame pillar said while approaching (Y/N) who fell to her knees.

"I'm sorry..did I over did it?", Rengoku said while reaching his hand to (Y/N).

"No, I'm alright. I just lost my balance.", (Y/N) said as she accepted the help from the flame pillar.

"Let's rest for a while.",'Yeah, I guess so.', the two of them rested at the wooden floor outside.

"Why don't you remove your silk for a little while, (Y/N)? It must be because of that, that's why you keep losing your balance.", the flame pillar said worriedly as he face (Y/N) with a little smile on his face.

"I can't..."
"Why is that...?"
"The sun...the sun was too bright for my eyes.",(Y/N) said as she looked up into the clear blue skies that was almost breathtaking to look at.

"The sun was just like you..."
"Like me...?" the flame pillar said with a confused tone but still with a smile on his face.

"Your smile shines brightly like the sun, you're so cheerful and kind. The sun was so hot in the eyes but it's warm at the same time, it's like you, Kyoujuro..", (Y/N) said as she started to blush a little from the happiness that she felt.

"A-ahh..ohh..should I take that as a compliment?",the flame pillar giggled as he started to blush too.

"W-what's so funny!?", then Rengoku placed his both hands to (Y/N)'s hands.

"(Y/N)..."
"W-what...? Why are you holding both of my hands all of the sudden!?", she said as she started to freaked out.

"(Y/N)...do you know that, the sun will not shine brightly without its source?"
"It's source...?",(Y/N) asked with a confused face.

"The sun..won't become a sun itself, if there are no source at all that will help it to shine more brightly...", the flame pillar said as he looked lovingly at (Y/N).

"What..- I don't understand what you mean."

"Haha..what I'm trying to say is..if I am the sun then.. You are my source.",he said as he showed his bright smile at her.

"Because of your sudden arrival in my life, I became conscious of what kind of person you are..you must be cold at our first meeting but just thinking of you drives me crazy."

"Sometimes, I will smile or laugh all of the sudden, that the other pillars will just looked at me with a strange face.", he said while (Y/N) was laughing quietly in her mind while listening to his story.

"I must be crazy..but that's what my feelings are telling me, that you are that person that I was destined to meet, that you are the person that I will love and cherish for my whole life.

"That's why, I am very glad and happy that I met you, (Y/N)." he said as he squeezed (Y/N)' hands.

"B-bastard...stop teasing me!"
"Pfft..haha...I'm not teasing you, I'm just saying the truth (Y/N)!",the flame pillar said while removing his hands from (Y/N) and then suddenly embracing her.

"H-hey! Let go!", (Y/N) said as her face began to blush.
"I will only let you go if you do me a favor.", the flame pillar said while smiling happily.

"And w-what's that...?,she said as her heartbeat became faster.
"When it's just two of us...can you remove your black silk...? Because I wanted to look at you with your beautiful eyes..."

"W-why..all of the sudden?"
"Hurry! Or I will not let you go~", the flame pillar said as he leaned closer to (Y/N)'s ear.

"F-fine! I will remove it so, let go!", she said as the flame pillar slowly let go of her. "Aghh...this is so troublesome",
(Y/N) then removed her black silk out of her face."I'm done...",she said while looking away.

The flame pillar cupped her cheeks, for her to face his way.

"See...?You're beautiful, so you don't have to hide it anymore!", he then stood up and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand.
"Where are we going?"
"To the market! I will treat you for doing my favor! Let's go~!"
"A-ahh..wait my black silk!", she was able to grabbed it as the two of them runs to go outside.

TIME PASS!

After walking for 15 minutes, (Y/N) and Rengoku arrived at the market.

There was a lot of people on the market. But the one that caught their attention was the people around the Yumen noodles store.

"What happened there?"
"I don't know, it was just that the man with the reddish-brown hair, who's eating there suddenly attacked the owner". The two woman talked to each other.

As (Y/N) and Rengoku continued to walked to the direction of the store, they will hear the noice of the people became more louder.

"Give me back my money or I'll destroy this store of yours!", the man with the reddish-brown hair said.

"I'm sorry but I can't!. Our Yumen noodles are always delicious and clean! So, it must be your fault! I can't recognize your face! You must be new here, that's why you don't know the truth!"

Then when the man got pissed off, he tried to punch the owner but someone, suddenly appeared between them." Violence is not always the answer, sirs.", It's the flame pillar!

(Y/N)'s POV:

What's happening there?"(Y/N), please stay here for a while.",Rengoku said to me with a serious face. "Hey,wait-!"
*ba-dump..ba-dump*' Wha..what's this..I can feel my heart aching..I can't breathe!', I covered my eyes putting my black silk again.

"Hey...miss? Are you okay...?"
"Y-yeah.. Im fine."

'What's this.. My body's moving on its own! It's like, I'm being dragged to that direction!'

(Y/N) clenched her fist to her chest while walking closely to the store with her face looking on the ground.

"Excuse me...excuse me.. Kyoujuro, what are you..-", then when she looked up, she saw Rengoko's collar was being grab by the man. "(Y/N), what are you doing here? Didn't I told you to just stay there...?", Rengoku said with a worried smile.

"I..I.."
Then the man let go of Rengoku's collar as he widened his eyes from what he have heard.

"Y-you're...(Y/N)?",the man said while looking at (Y/N).

"Y-yeah..? Who are you?", then when (Y/N) looks at the man, she immediately know who that person was.

"(Y/N)...?", then a woman appeared beside her who looks like it's wife.

"Let's go, Rengoku.",(Y/N) said while grabbing the flame pillar's hand and just ignoring the two person who was talking to her. Then the man suddenly grabbed (Y/N)'s other hand.

"LET GO OF ME...",(Y/N) said as she felt rage and anger over herself.
"Wait, Let's talk."

(Y/N) didn't know that, it was the day that she will hate the most. The day when her sweet dreams became a nightmare. The day she met with the people that she doesn't want to see anymore, her parents...

END!!!

OH NO! YOU MET YOUR PARENTS WHO TREATS YOU LIKE A MONSTER!DO YOU THINK THEY ARE STILL THE SAME LIKE BEFORE!? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO!? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!