"GATHERING" Part 7

After a non-stop traveling, (Y/N) was able to find the Wisteria Village that was mentioned by his father.

TIME PASS!

"hey.. Wake up.."a man said while waking up the boy named Tanjiro Kamado." Heyy!! Wake up! Damn it..!how long are you going to sleep..! "the boy, tanjiro, suddenly gasped as he heard someone waking him up.

"W-who is this..people-"before finishing his sentenced his head was forced down by the hands of the man who wake him up." Your in the presence of the hashiras!"the man said. 'Nezuko! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Where are you!' the tanjiro boy said in his mind while looking for his friends.

"I think we should settle this at once by starting on why he is carrying a demon."the woman with a butterfly said.

"No explanation! Bringing or carrying a demon is a clear violation!" a man with a flame haori said."We should slashed him flamboyantly along with the demon!" a man with rings on his arms said.

'Aww.. You would kill such a cute kid? Just thinking of it.. Breaks my heart!' a girl with a pink and green hair said while blushing as always.

"She! - she is-"before the tanjiro boy could finished what he is saying, he suddenly coughed."Here..I think you need some water to calm down.. That water have painkillers but it won't heal you.." the woman with a butterfly said.

"S-she is my sister!, Yes.. She became a demon..b-but she never devoured a single human for the past 2 years! Nezuko and I will defeat demons together! So-so.."before he could finished what he is saying he was cut off by the man with a lot of scars carrying a box with him.

"P-please.. Shinazugawa-san.. P-please give back the box...!"the man who wake up the tanjiro boy said while trembling in fear.

"What the hell did you say about that demon, kid? That you and that demon will fight the demons together!?.. That was a total delusion, you dumbass!"
the man with a lot of scars said.

" Please don't act out of the line, Shinazugawa-san.. "the woman with a butterfly said with a serious tone. And then when the man with a lot of scars take out his sword and tried to stab the box, he was just shocked noticing that it wasn't in his hands anymore.

"Haaa..this is exhausting.. I'm going to deal with this kind of people?.. How stupid."while an unknown person appeared out of nowhere, landed and was carrying the box that was in the hands of the man with a lot of scars
before.

The pillars are all shocked on what they've witnessed. 'I didn't sense someone coming..how could this be?' 'what the-it was in Shinazugawa-san' s hand before..what happened!?'' Who is that person!?'the thoughts of the pillars while looking to the unknown person.

"Don't touch someone else property will you..?" the unknown person said. "Huuuhhh!?.. BUT WHY IS IT IN YOUR HANDS!? IS THAT YOU PROPERTY!? ARE YOU THE MAMA OF THAT DEMON!?" the man with scars said with an angry and loud tone.

"ohh.. I thought it doesn't feel comfortable with you.. So.. I just rescued it from danger..." the unknown person said while resting the box in the ground.

The pillars all widened their eyes along with the tanjiro boy with a 'WTFF MANN' on their faces.

(Y/N)'s POV

"This people here are just crazy and too loud for me.."she said while still in the roof on where she decided to land."Demon..?There's another demon..?in that box..?"she said while still organizing the situation.

When the man with scars tried to stab the box, (Y/N) immediately jump off from where she was and then she rescued the box as fast as a thunder like it was nothing." Don't touch someone else property will you..?" she said while putting the box in the ground.

"Huuuhhh!?.. BUT WHY IS IT IN YOUR HANDS!? IS THAT YOU PROPERTY!? ARE YOU THE MAMA OF THAT DEMON!?"the man with scars said with a angry and loud tone.'Huh? Yeah..why did I rescue this box..? I think I just feel like rescuing it than being stabbed by that man with scars' she said in her mind.

" Who are you!?" the man with scars said angrily." Huh?..so this is not the right place huh.. I thought this is the estate that I should visit.."(Y/N) muttered to herself. "Huhh!??.. Visit..!? Who the hell do you think you are to visit this place!?" the man with scars said.

When (Y/N) tried to tell him something, the man with scars are already going to stab her by his sword. She dodged it and the man with scars got angry.

No one's POV

The other pillars started to attack her too but no one even scratched her. She just dodged every attack they are doing.

But the only thing that was confusing is..why the man with a flame haori not attacking!?.

"Oyyy.. Rengoku-San..come here and help us!" the man with rings in the arms said."A-uhhm"the man with flame haori just nodded and just gave him a 'hmm' as an answer.

They continued to fight the unknown person until the spiky boy started to shout." THE MASTER IS HERE!" he said and they all went back to their places and went silent.

" I see you are having a lot of fun.." he said while he is being assisted by the two young girls. The pillars immediately bowed their heads as well as the boy, tanjiro who was forced to bow his head down by the strength of the arms of the man with scars.

"Huh.. So you are that master they are talking about.." the unknown person said. "Hey! Mind your manners!" the man with scars said. "It's alright.. I was expecting you, Asagari (Y/N)" he said in a calm and soft tone.

"H-huh...?t-then that means, that person is the visitor you are expecting for, master?" the woman with butterfly said. The pillars all widened their eyes as they looked at the unknown person.

"Tskk..this is all troublesome..if it weren't for my father's wish then.. I wouldn't be here.." the unknown person said in a low tone.

"Y-you..!"when the man with scars tried to tell her something, their master put a finger on his mouth and then he became silent like he was like an obedient dog.

" I am sorry if I bother your free time, Asagari-"before he could finished what he is saying, (Y/N) immediately cut it of." No..its fine..let's just go with the..introduction and with the conditions..shall we..?"she said in a low mannered tone. The pillars are shocked on how she turned into a cold one to a respectful one. That made the master smiled and he felt at ease just by hearing her voice agreeing to him.

END! IT'S SO LONG HAHAHA ITS AMOST 1100+ WORDS! I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND SO LET'S CONTINUE THE STOREEHHH!