" OUR DESTINY" Part 5

After reading the letter, (Y/N) decided to write the letter that her father was talking about in his letter.

"DEAR UBUYASHIKI KAGAYA,

I'M THE ADOPTED DAUGHTER OF SHOKUDOKU ASAGARI, (Y/N) ASAGARI. HE SAID THAT YOU TWO ARE FRIENDS AND I'M WRITING THIS LETTER FOR MY FATHER WHO HAD DIED 3 DAYS AGO.

HE WANTED ME TO BECOME A DEMON SLAYER BUT I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THEM. I JUST WROTE THIS TO INFORM YOU THAT, IF YOU WANT ME TO BECOME YOUR ALLY, WE SHOULD SETTLE SOME CONDITIONS TO EACH OTHER, SO WE WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE AN HONEST AND FAIR EXCHANGE THROUGH OUR OPINIONS. TO INFORM YOU, I AM.. A DEMON BUT I AM ABLE TO WITHSTAND THE SUN.

IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE TEAMING UP WITH A DEMON THEN FEEL FREE TO THROW THIS LETTER OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO, I'M NOT FORCING YOU TO DO THIS, THIS IS JUST THE LAST REQUEST OF MY FATHER. IF YOU MIND THEN REPLY THROUGH THE LETTER.

(Y/N) ASAGARI"

After writing the letter, (Y/N) decided to deliver this by using the crow of his father who is always on their house. The crow picked up the letter and will deliver it to its destination.

She started to pack her things to get ready for her new journey awaiting for her.

After 5 days, the leader of the demon slayer corps received a letter and it got his attention. He immediately called his crows to deliver the message of having a pillar meeting.
The pillars immediately received the message but the meeting will be settled within three days.

AFTER 3 DAYS

"It's making me confused why the master, settled a meeting not the day when we received the message but settled it within 3 days. I hope everything's okay" a woman with a butterfly on her hair said.

"IT MUST BE A REALLY AN IMPORTANT THING THAT WE SHOULD BE PREPARED OF!" a man on a flame haori said.

"Then we should settle down and act with flamboyance like me!" a guy with rings on his both arms said. 'Aww, how flamboyant can the sound hashira be!' a girl with a pink and green hair said.

The other pillars exchanged their thoughts on each other while the other hashiras, who looked like a young boy and the other one who have a spiky hair just having a poker face. Not giving a Goddamn thing on what the other hashiras are talking about.

After some time, a young girl appeared in the front of a stage like house. "The master is here."she said. After that, all of the hashira's went silent and started to bow their heads as their master appeared in the front of them.

"I hope this day and the other days would went well." he said in a calm and soft tone. "I pray for your health and a greeting for you Master."a guy with a lot of scars said.'Aww..I want to greet Master like that too', a girl with a pink and green hair said in her mind.

" I am sorry for suddenly sending a message but not having a meeting in that day." their master said.
" No, not at all master! We are truly happy to received orders from you!" a guy with a flame haori said.

"I received a letter that we will having a visitor within the next two days. This person was the child of my friend, named" Asagari Shokudoku".

The pillars looked shocked from what they've heard. "B-but isn't he a..demon?"the woman with a butterfly said." Shut your mouth! Before I shut it for you! Let the master explain! "the guy with a lot of scars said while the woman just sticked out her tongue at him like a little kid.

"Y-you...!"the man with a scar said while getting pissed off. All of a sudden their master put his one finger on his lips as a sign of peace and then the two pillars became silent again.

" I am expecting her to visit the Ubuyashiki estate within two days while she was finding where our location was." he said. "But it would be easy if we will be able to gather information about her right?" he added.

"Of course master! That was a good idea..but how will be able to know..if she was that person?" the guy with a flame haori said.

"She didn't give any information about herself, but that person indeed is a she because she called herself a daughter. And the other thing is..she was a demon too." after hearing that the pillars are shocked again.

"She said that she was indeed a demon, but a demon who can withstand the light of the sun."he added. The pillars all widened their eyes as of what they've heard.

" But we shouldn't just believed her, if she doesn't have a proof!"the man with scars said." Indeed, I can't also believe it...but we can't also guarantee that it was also a lie. "he said.

"Then for the time being, we should just wait for her to visit the estate and to make her prove that she can conquer the sun. "he added and the pillars all inhaled like their was being choked by the situation.

" I will tell you if the visitor have arrived and to make a meeting again, our meeting has been ended. "he said while the pillars are still bowing to respect their master.

END!!!
LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
👆
👆
👆