"I'M HERE" Part 4

It was already morning, you can here the sounds of the birds chirping outside, while the wind blow the leaves on the ground. (Y/N) was still asleep while mumbling something.

"(Y-Y/N)..."

"W-what's...happening..?, (Y/N) looks in her front as she saw Rengoku with a small smile on his face while blood escaping through his mouth.

"K-kyoujuro..?",she then saw her bloody hand with her sword stabbed on Rengoku's body.

"I-it's alright (Y/N)...it's not your fault. I was just too careless. You're body was being controlled, I know that but still..I don't want you to become the one that you hated the most... I-I rather die..than see you in such situation..",Rengoku said as tears started to fall down from his eyes.

"I-I.. What did I do..I-I'm a monster! *hic*hic Im sorry...! I'm sorry.. Kyoujuro...I killed you.. I hate myself! I should just die!.. R-right.. I.. I should just-!"

"Shhh..Don't cry..",Rengoku caressed her cheek with his hand as he wiped off her tears. "After all of this..you will now be able to return as a human haha..isn't that great..? ..enjoying every events of your life..but I won't be there anymore..I sacrificed myself..to break that curse of yours..

Please remember..that I'm doing all of this because..I love you... I cherished every moment that we've spent together..I love you.. I love every part of you.. Your smile..your reactions..everything.. but it's a waste because.. I won't be able to see those anymore.

When you came back as a human..please protect those people who will become a part of your life.. I will miss everything about you..Goodbye..and let me say this once again..I love you (Y/N)..."

"K-KYOUJURO!!! PLEASE WAKE UP! KYOUJURO! DON'T LEAVE ME!Please..."

(Y/N) cries from the bottom of her heart while holding his beloved person, the third person who she witnessed dying on her arms.

"*hic*hic.. Kyoujuro...wake up..please don't leave me.."

"(Y/N)...."

'I-I heard someone calling my name..'

"...up.."

'What is he saying..?'

"(Y/N)!..Wake up!"

Then suddenly, (Y/N) woke up from her nightmare while tears are falling from her cheeks.

No one's POV:

"Hey..are you alright...?"

"Y-you're alive..?"

"Haha..what do you mean by that..? I'm alive and healthy. Come here..."

Rengoku said as (Y/N) came closer to him, giving (Y/N) a hug.

"What happened..? Did you have a nightmare?", he said while stroking her hair. (Y/N) then rested her face to his chest making him to blushed a little.

"*hic*hic.. I saw you dying while my sword was stabbed in your body..I killed you..I don't deserve you.. Im sorry for being weak.. ", (Y/N) said while crying non-stop.

"No...I am the one who don't deserve you. I can't protect you properly even when I am the flame pillar, who should burn anyone to death if I caught them hurting you..I love you (Y/N)...I will do anything to protect you." Rengoku said when (Y/N) decided to lift up her face to look at him.

"*sniff*sniff... You're so kind, Kyoujuro...! I don't know how to repay your kindness to me!", (Y/N) said as she wiped the tears from her face using her hands.

"Then..what about becoming my lover?"

"H-huh...? W-what!?", (Y/N) said with a surprised blushing face.

"You see..I've been telling you my feelings. I kept saying that I love you but you will just cry while not replying to my feelings. So, what about becoming my lover...?", Rengoku said while smiling excitedly.

"E-eh..t-that...? Haha! Of course, I-I love you!...you're so kind to me and we've even become close friends..anyone will love you for being kind and caring! So, I guess.. I love you...? Hehe..", she said while looking away.

"Then..what about the letter that you left for me? Didn't you just wrote there that you love me...?",Rengoku said as he stared to (Y/N) intensively.

"A-ahh..the letter..? I-I just thought that every letter should include goodbyes and appreciations by saying
'I love you'..?, (Y/N) said as she started laughing awkwardly."K-kyoujuro..?"

Then all of the sudden, Rengoku put his hands on (Y/N)'s cheeks as he leaned closer to her face."W-what..-?"

"Hmmpp-!!", (Y/N) then felt something soft touching her lips, she tried to escape but she was melted by the sensation of the kiss.

Then after a few seconds, Rengoku break out from the kiss. "Haaa..thats what I meant (Y/N)..do you understand now..?" Rengoku said as he was catching his breath while (Y/N) just stared at him blankly.

"(Y/N)...?are you alright..?", Rengoku said as he waved his hands in front of (Y/N)'s face. "Hello..(Y/N)..?", "W-whaat..?, (Y/N) then gasped from what happened as her face became redder and her heart almost exploding.

"D-did..y-you just kiss me..!?", (Y/N) said as she realized what happened.
"Y-you..-", before she could finish her sentence, she passed out on the floor while the flame pillar became shocked as well.

"H-hey..! (Y/N)!"

TIME PASS!

(Y/N) regained her consciousness while Rengoku was still saying his apology to her while eating.

"I'm sorry..(Y/N). Haha, I just want to tell you my feel-","Shut up.. Or I will kill you.", she said while having a murderous aura around her.

"What happened,nii-san?", Rengoku's young brother said while eating with them. Their parents left to buy some food and things that they needed.

"Ah..its-","Its nothing. Thanks for the food", (Y/N) said as she clapped her hands and walked away after finishing her food.

"W-wait..! (Y/N)!, thanks for the food!", Rengoku said as he followed (Y/N) to the outside. The young kid just looked at them and started to clean the dining table along with the plates.

"(Y-Y/N)...! Where are you going?"

"..train..",(Y/N) said as she stopped herself from walking.

" Let's train, Kyoujuro.",she said while Rengoku widened his eyes as he saw (Y/N) smiling at him. "(Y-Y/N)...",
Rengoku said while approaching her closer.

"Idiot...Did you think I will smile to you after what you have done earlier!? Let's train now or I won't be able to restrain myself from killing you!", she said as she pout her face while turning away to him.

"Aww~~(Y/N), you're so cute even when you are angry! I just love you so much!", Rengoku said as he tries to hug (Y/N) but she was able to dodge it.

"S-shut up..! Whatever...",(Y/N) said as she blushed harder.

END! PLEASE PROCEED TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! WE'LL BE WAITING! CHAOO~~!!!