"FAULT OF ONE ANOTHER" Part 8

(Y/N) 's POV

"Ehemm.."while she was clearing her throat before saying something.

'It was my first time to be in front of these many people, their eyes starring at me that makes me tremble, their gaze..it was like they are getting a high expectation from me.. Ahh..this is so stressful..' while I was thinking on how nervous I was, Kagaya-san whispered to me.

"Are you alright..?"he said while still having his warm smile." Y-yeah.. "I answered softly.

"Hey! What's taking you so long!? Are you going to say something cause your just wasting our time!"the man with scars said while still being respectful.

" It's alright.. (Y/N)-kun you can take your time.."the master said soflty." N-no..! I-I'm sorry.. Then let me start by introducing myself.."
(Y/N)said.

"I am Asagari (Y/N), I am the adopted daughter of Asagari Shokudoku. I am..indeed a demon..b-but I can face the sun as much as you like!" she said while revealing her soft, white but pale skin in the sun.

'They noticed it that my arm didn't start to burn..so I think that they are convinced now..about of what I've said?' (Y/N) said to herself while looking into the pillar's reactions.

The pillars are shocked and when they are trying to convinced their selves, the man with scars spoke again."Yes..its true that you can withstand the sun.."he said.

'You know now huh..?'(Y/N) said in her mind." But.. What about that weird black silk on your face that's covering your eyes? You tryin'to hide something, you whore?"he said.

When he said that, there's no excuse and she can't escape the fact that she will be just be hated by everyone and they will be just disgusted, calling her a monster again with their eyes on her.

(Y/N) don't know what to do nor what to say in her situation."What?..Don't you have to say something..about that weird black silk of you-? " before the man with scars could finished what he is saying, (Y/N) clenched her fist and she started to take out her sword making everyone alert and shocked.
And then the next thing they know was, her right hand was gone now.

"H-hey.. You.. What do you think your doin-!?" the man on a flame haori said while still in shock, was cut off by
(Y/N)'s words.

"I-I BETTER CUT MY HANDS OR SOMEWHERE OF MY BODY TO P-PROVE TO YOU THAT I-I AM A DIFFERENT ONE! S-SO JUST DON'T LOOK AT ME ON THE EYES OR YOU'LL JUST FEEL DISGUSTED..!"she said shouting while still holding her chopped hands in pain and now her clothing covered on blood.

"W-what.. H-happened..? I smell b-blood.." their master said calmly but was in shock too as well as the pillars.

No one's POV:

"I-I am sorry.. I-I think we can just c-continue..this tomorrow.. "she said as she vanished in the thin air. She doesn't know what to do, her right hand just keeps on bleeding.

'Does this mean that I-I am a different d-demon who can't regenerate..?' she said to herself while she continue jumping on the air like she was flying.

She stopped at her favorite spot in a brunch of a tall tree where she enjoys taking her nap.

"A-ahh.. Damn..it!..it-it hurts like crazy!..so this..what pain means huh... I-it's alright now..father..I-i now know what it feels like..to be in pain.." she said while tears started to fall down from her scarlet-like eyes.

IN THE UBAYASHIKI ESTATE

"Did she left..?" their master said. "Yes..she left with her bleeding hands.." the young girl answered.

"I-I didn't mean..t-to do that master!..please!..punished me! I WILL TAKE IT WILL ALL MY PRIDE!"the man with scars said.

"It's alright..my child.. She must've been through a lot.." their master said with a sad and worried smile on his face.

"B-but.. Master!" the man with scars shouted.

"We will continue this matter...after she'd came back." their master said while going inside their house.

"Ahhh!!! Damn it!!! It's all my fault!!" the man with scars said crazily.

"Sanemi-san..I-it's alright..were just all tired from the sudden..events that's why-" before the woman with butterfly could finished her statement, the man with scars just said 'SHUT IT' while walking through the exit door angrily with a sense of guiltiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~