"LOWER MOON SIX" Part 10

Senjuro, the younger brother of Rengoku, was kidnapped by (Y/N)'s parents. That's what the flame pillar thought. The letter have a map on it of where they should meet each other.

"Is this the right place?", (Y/N) said as they arrived at the foot of the
mountain.

"Yes, it is said here that, we should meet them at the top of that mountain.",the flame pillar said as he hid the letter on his pocket.

"Let's go, (Y/N)!", Rengoku said as he smiled to (Y/N). (Y/N) just nodded as she followed the flame pillar.

The sun was about to set. The mountain was far away from the villages, so there are no other people than the flame pillar and (Y/N) herself.

"We should hurry, (Y/N). We're almost there.",Rengoku said as his smile started to fade away.

(Y/N)'s POV:

'What do I do.. It all happened because of me. I..brought them to danger.. It's all my fault', then suddenly (Y/N) stops from running.

"What happened (Y/N)? Do you want me to carry you...?",Rengoku said with a calm but worried voice.

"It's all my fault.. Im sorry, Kyoujuro!",(Y/N) said as she fell onto her knees and started crying. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry..it's all my fault! If you just haven't met me, all of this would not happened-!"

All of the sudden, (Y/N) didn't notice that she was being hugged by the flame pillar.

"It's alright (Y/N)..It's not your fault!
So, let's go and rescue my brother.. together!", Rengoku said as he wiped the tears out of her (Y/N)'s eyes.

(Y/N) stopped crying and then they continue running again to the top of the mountain.

TIME PASS!

As they arrived at the top of the mountain, it was already dark

They saw an old house with no lights around it, but the moon was so bright and it serves as the light of the house.

"Hello? Anyone here? We've arrived just like what you said of where we should meet.",the flame pillar said as he signals (Y/N) to stay behind him.

Two people slowly appeared in the front of them. Rengoku was right. It was (Y/N)'s parent who kidnapped his younger brother.

"We've been waiting for you,
(Y/N)."the man said with a weird smile on his face.

"Where's my younger brother!?", Rengoku said while the man just stared at him blankly.

"Oh~? You mean this boy~?", the woman said as she pulled Senjuro from the shadow who was unconscious.

"Senjuro! What did you do to him!?", Rengoku said as he was going to take out his sword. "If I were you, I wouldn't do that~",the woman said while as she takes out her knife.

"W-what..are you going to do!?"
"Watch closely...",then the woman put her knife on Senjuro's hand. He was unconscious but he was holding the knife and his body was swaying a little.

"Senjuro! Wake up!", Rengoku said then he noticed that Senjuro was slowly opening his eyes.

"B-brother...?", Senjuro woke up and then suddenly, the knife that he was holding moves closer into his neck. Senjuro was shocked as well as his brother while (Y/N) was just looking on the ground.

"Hahaha! It looks like he wants to kill himself in front of you! How brave~!", the woman said as she continued her laughter.

"No, Senjuro! Put away the knife!"
"I..I can't brother! I can't control my hand. Please help me!", Senjuro said while tears started to fall from his cheeks.

"S-senjuro..!", then suddenly (Y/N) holds Rengoku's shoulder as he became a little shocked.

"W-what is it, (Y/N)", he said as he looked where (Y/N) was.

"Let me..handle this." (Y/N) said while going in front of Rengoku.

"Haha.. This is the time I've been waiting for.. I WILL CUT THAT THROAT OF YOURS YOU OLD HAGS!", she take out her sword as she suddenly rushed towards them.

But before she could attack them, something stopped (Y/N) while she received a little cut on her face, being able to dodge it.

"Tsk.. Where did that come from."
Then (Y/N) looked around and she saw a shadow on the top of the house.

"I assumed.. You are that adopted daughter of that pathetic, lowly demon.. Huh~?", the person on the top of the house landed on the ground.

"It was nice to meet you, (Y/N) Asagari.",the person said while looking to (Y/N) with a smile on its face.

"Y-you..are you that demon who killed master!? Six.. Lower moon six.. I can see it on your eyes. You are the one whose responsible for my master's death!", (Y/N) said as she looked angrily and full of hate, at the demon who killed the first person who treated her like a family.

DUN..DUN...DUNNNNN!!!

YOU JUST MET AGAIN WITH YOUR PARENTS AND YOU EVEN ENCOUNTERED THE DEMON WHO KILLED YOUR FATHER/MASTER, SHOKUDOKU!!! GUESS WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!

SEE YAHH!!