"CHANGES" Part 15

After Rengoku reported to his master. He then returned to his home peacefully and getting ready for his next mission to come.

While (Y/N) was just wondering around some villages, not too far away from the Wisteria Village that she came from.

She soon spotted the three boys, whose having a training in the unknown estate, the gate was open when she saw them.

She saw the familiar boy with a mark on its head and then she entered the estate without their notice.

No one's POV:

"What is this..I can sense someone coming..though it's scent was familiar.", the tanjiro boy said while turning his head to that person.

"So this is the place where you are staying huh, little boy?",(Y/N) said to Tanjiro while the other two boys looked at them with their confused faces.

"Tan-ji-ro..! Who is that beauty talking to you!?", the boy with a yellow hair shouted.

"I sensed danger..! She's not some ordinary human!", the boy with bore mask said while pointing his finger to (Y/N).

"I-I met her..at the demon slayer headquarters-Hey! Zenitsu! Stop pulling my shirt!", Tanjiro said while Zenitsu's still pulling his shirt.

"Don't mind me..I'm just here to look at your condition but it seems..that your alright now..so I will take my leave.

Sorry for interrupting. "
"Wait!",Tanjiro said while she vanished into thin air.

The three boys was left speechless, not able to know what just happened and then, the two boys suddenly asked Tanjiro again a lot of questions.

(Y/N)'s POV:

'That boy was tough..having a lot of injuries but still practicing with his two friends like nothing happened.'(Y/N) said as she jumped high into the air.

No one's POV:

"Hey, what's with these childish play of yours..?",the three boys stopped at what their doing while figuring out whose the person talking."Oh-ah!you are one of the pillars right..?", Tanjiro said while looking into him.

"Yes! your right, my boy! I am the flame pillar! Kyoujuro Rengoku!", he said while giving them a cheerful smile.

"T-tanjiro..this guy is weird..",Zenitsu said whispering to him while he tries to grab tanjiro's shirt."What are you doing here, Rengoku-san?", Tanjiro said while Zenitsu starts to pull his shirt again.

"Oh, me? I am here to grab some antidote from the butterfly pillar in case of emergencies!",he said as he laughed cheerfully as the mood became awkward.

'Yeah..this guy is weird.',Tanjiro said to his self while putting a little smile on his face.

"Then I gotta get going!So you should continue your training!",the flame pillar said as he walked inside the nursery.

TIME PASS!

The flame hashira left the butterfly estate as he started patrolling the Villages, like what he always do.

While patrolling, he saw a lot of people screaming and he saw some young demon slayers who are wounded and unconscious on the ground.

"What happened here?"the flame pillar said as he approached a young slayer whose helping the other wounded people.

"W-we are just patrolling..and then..a-a person appeared with a black silk on its face.. started attacking the people here while running towards that direction.",
the young slayer said as he pointed his finger into the forest that was not too far away from them.

"Did you call for back up?",the young slayer just nodded his head while the flame pillar help the last wounded person.

"Just stay here until you received the help from the back up", he said as he ran towards the forest.

Rengoku's POV:

'Black silk..?', he said as he remembered something. 'The only person I know who have a black silk was..',before he could finish what's he's saying, he shook his head to clear the thoughts in his mind.

'No..it couldn't be the person that I was just thinking..I know that..she wouldn't be able to do something like this.",he said while gritting his teeth.
' Where are you, (Y/N)..?'

FLASHBACK BEFORE WHAT HAPPENED*

(Y/N) left the butterfly estate, the sun was about to set.

"Aghh..I was to far from my favorite spot..", she suddenly saw a big tree, full of different fruits, at the side of the starting point of the village that she was in, but it's weird because it's the only tree in the village.

As she landed on one of the tree's branch, she saw different fruits and she became hungry.

"Woah! There are apples, mangos, oranges, peaches, and many more!",but the one that caught her eyes was the only fruit with a golden color.Well, curiosity kills the cat.

Because of being in a hungry state, she bite the apple a little, to know what is it taste like.

"W-woah..!it taste sweet but suddenly the taste..became..really weird..", she said as the fruit falls from her hand and she became dizzy until she find herself just standing on the branch of the tree.

"OHOHOHO~..What do we have here..?A human~?no..a demon..!?.. Hmm~let's see what you can do."

*Sskkk* "HIHIHI-HIHI...",
suddenly the tree began laughing and then, two red eyes popped out on it out of nowhere.

"Now then..kill and torture those people who killed me and who made me to become like this!", the red eyes of the tree started glowing as (Y/N) woke up but not herself anymore.

(Y/N)'s POV:

'Ahh..what happened..I am awake..but my vision was blurry and my head hurts.' "Grrrr.."(Y/N) started drooling like she was a creature out of control.

'What's happening..I can't feel my body..its..its moving..',she said while her body started to move on its own.

"Hey! Are you now finish there..?", a guy said to his comrades. "Yes! We're finished checking the area here! ..hey..what's wrong with that person..?", the other guy said while pointing into someone.

"Hey..!are you alright..?", the first guy said while approaching the person. "H-hello-?",before that guy could finish, the person slashed the guy's face. "AGHHHH!!M-MY FACE!!", the guy said screaming.

"G-get that person down!", the second guy shouted while his comrades tried to attack the person but they ended up being slashed by the person's sharp fingers.

"Grrrr...!",the person stopped on attacking them and suddenly giving them a smile.

LIKE THIS:

[PLEASE JUST IGNORE THE PHRASE ON THE GIF! THANKS XD]

"A-a demon..!",the second guy said, suddenly the person jumped into the air while going to the direction of the forest.

END OF FLASHBACK*

SORRY! I HAVE TO CUT IT HERE! IT WAS JUST TOO LONG HEE-HEE. WELP, WITHOUT ANY FURTHER ADUU.. LET'S CONTINUE THE STOREEHH!

_______________👆👆👆______________