"GOODBYE, FOR NOW..." Pt. 11

Rengoku and (Y/N) met her parents and the demon who had a word on its right eye saying 'Lower moon six', who's controlling the body of Senjuro.

The woman demon was walking closer to (Y/N).

She had red eyes, a long black hair and a short horn on the upper left side of her head. She was beautiful but you can tell that she has a demonic personality.

"S-stay back! And ready yourself, you demon! I will make sure you pay for what you did to master!", (Y/N) said while backing off a little,still pointing her sword to the lower moon six

The woman demon stopped from walking.

"Ohoho~how brave, you maybe haven't met a lower moon demon, do you~? I am not here to play with you..but, we can if you wanted to~", she said with a grin on her face.

"What do you want...?", Rengoku said as he holds (Y/N)'s hand, signaling her not to attack.

"I heard from my fellow lower moons that, there was this girl demon who can conquer the sun. Master Muzan wanted to see that girl so much!. And now, that girl demon was now in front of my eyes, how lucky~!", she said while looking at (Y/N) intensively.

"I don't want my hands to get dirty so,
why don't we settle some conditions~?
she said with a grin again on her face.

"And what are those conditions?", Rengoku asked.

"First is, we will give the little boy back..if that sweetheart of yours came with us without resisting!."

"W-what...!? I-I'm not his sweetheart!", (Y/N) shouted while blushing.

"Then, the second one is...if she resist on coming with us, your brother will be good as dead! Haha!",the demon said while waiting for Rengoku to answer.

"(Y/N), don't worry. I will not let them have you.",Rengoku whispered as he holds (Y/N)'s hand more tightly.

"Ahaha!, you fool! I heard that! So, you decided to left your brother for her,huh~?",The hand of Senjuro then moves more closer into his neck, causing it to bleed a little.

"S-senjuro!"
"Wait! Don't kill him!", (Y/N) said as she removed the flame pillar's hand.

"I-I will go with you, so give that boy back!", then Rengoku pulled her arm causing her to face his way.

"N-no! (Y/N)..you see, I will find a solution so please, just don't let them take you!",the flame pillar said while looking into (Y/N) sadly.

"It's alright, it's my fault after all.",then (Y/N) ran towards them.

"(Y/N)...!", Rengoku shouted as he lost his grasp from (Y/N)'s hand.

"I will go with you, you scumbags! So just let go of the kid!", (Y/N) said as she lowered and hid her weapon.

"Very well~", then the woman demon nodded at the man whose on the right side of Senjuro. The woman on his left, removed the knife on his hand then, the man lifted Senjuro and throws him to the flame pillar.

"A-ahh!!!"
"Senjuro!"

Rengoku was able to catch his younger brother, who was thrown directly to him.

"I got you.. It's alright now.",Rengoku said as he hugged his brother tightly, like he never wants to let him go again.

"Now then, let's go my dear! Let's go to our master, Muzan!", the woman demon said as she holds (Y/N)'s hand.

"Don't touch me. I will go, just wait for a second.",(Y/N) said as the woman demon just raised its eyebrow to
(Y/N).

Then (Y/N) looks where Rengoku and Senjuro was.

"Kyoujuro...",(Y/N) said as Rengoku looked at her.

"(Y/N).. Don't go!", Rengoku said while (Y/N) just said something but there's no voice on it and she just smiled at him sadly.

"Let's go...", (Y/N) said as she turn his back on Rengoku.

"Oh? You're finished? Then, let's go my dear~!", the woman demon said as a black hole appeared in front of them.

(Y/N)'s parents gone inside already, while the woman demon and (Y/N) was still outside of it.

"Let's go~ what are you waiting for~?", (Y/N) looked again to Rengoku with a relieved smile on her face. And then she entered the black hole. Rengoku rushed towards them but the black whole was already gone.

"(Y/N)!!! No..not again..",Rengoku said as he kneeled on the ground. Even Rengoku didn't heard what was (Y/N) was saying earlier, it's clear to his eyes. 'Goodbye..for now'. Those are the last words of (Y/N) before leaving the flame pillar and his younger brother, now all alone in the mountain.

THE END

QWQ, YOU'VE REACHED THE BAD ENDING, THANKS FOR READING!

KIDDING!! XD PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART! KEEP FIGHTING!