"MEMORIES" Part 12

TIME PASS!

After a few hours of walking, they've arrived on a tall tree where (Y/N) always takes her nap.

No one's POV:

"Here we are..", she said signaling the flame pillar.
"The sun was almost setting, you should go now..If I were you.."she said with a worried tone."A-ahh..yes..I suppose, I should go now..b-but..!",he stopped suddenly.

"What is it?", she said."I promised that..I will remember this place and I will talk to you here again!", the flame pillar said while giving her a warm smile. "Y-yeah..whatever..just go away..", she said blushing while looking away.

"By the way, I haven't introduced myself to you yet, how rude of me! My name's.. Rengoku Kyoujuro! It was nice to meet you! (Y/N)! And sorry about earlier..I hope you forgive me!,he said while waving his hand to her.

(Y/N) just starred at the flame pillar until she can't spot him anymore."Haa..that guy was just so weird..but cute at the same time..",she said as she blushed harder.

LIKE THIS... XD

'Nononono

'Nononono.. NO! what are you thinking.. You damn mind..!Agh! Lest just sleep and forget him..!", she said while getting ready for her nap.

Rengoku's POV:

'Ahh..it feels great..hugging her..she's so warm..',he said and when he realized what he was saying, he suddenly turned into a very red tomato.

"N-no..! What am I thinking..she's a demon..but..a different one..",he said as he sighed.
"I should return now..to master..and to report to him that I have met her!",he said.

"B-but..wouldn't she be angry..if I report her to master..?" "No..! I know master will be able to understand her situation..so I will just make a quick report and return to my home at once!", he said as he agreed to himself.

No one's POV:

(Y/N) just woke up from her nap.
"It's almost evening huh..?",she said while stretching herself."Haa..where should I go now.. I am not accepted by those people in that Wisteria Village..but that guy.. Rengoku..he's so kind..",she said while looking at the village below her sight.

When (Y/N) was about to stand, she sensed something.

*sniff*sniff*, "B-blood!..I can smell blood..it's not that too away from here..",she said while she tried to find the source of the scent.

"HAHAHA! Die! You stupid human!.. You still keep on fighting huh..!?" a demon said."I-I wouldn't let myself be eaten by the likes of you!",the man said."I-I would just be eaten by her instead than you!", he said then the demon got confused.

"Her..?WHAT DO YOU MEAN HER!? You..DID YOU ENCOUNTER THAT DEMON WHO CAN WITHSTAND THE SUN!?",the demon said angrily while the man just starred at him madly.

Then suddenly, because of anger, the demon raise his arm with his long sharp fingers and tried to stab the man. But all of a sudden...

(Y/N)'s POV:

"You..filthy creature..!",a person suddenly cutted off the demon's head in an instant. "AGHHH!!-*blughh*", the demon's head are now in the ground slowly fading away.

"Hey..Shun..?are you alright..?",the man looked up to the person who's talking. "Hey.. You okay..?, (Y/N) said.
"O-ohh..I-it's you..Miss..(Y/N)..?",he said while breathing heavily. "HAHAHAHAA!!!", the demon laughed.

"HE JUST GOT A SCRATCHED FROM MY ATTACK..BUT GUESS WHAT!? HE'S BEEN POISONED! HAHAHA!!YOU WILL DIE WITH ME YOU-!",before he could finished what was he saying,
(Y/N) cutted his mouth too, so he won't be able to talk anymore. "JUST.. DIE PEACEFULLY YOU PATHETIC CREATURE..!",(Y/N) said while staring at him angrily.

"(Y-Y/N)...thank you for coming..",Shun said while he's heartbeat was getting slower and slower."H-hey!..just hold onto me.. Okay.? I'm going to bring you to the nearest clinic..!",she said while tears started to fall from her eyes.
*hic*hic

"P-please

"P-please..dont cry..you hate me don't..you..?", he said while caressing her face with his hand. "*hic*hic*.. I-I don't hate you.. Idiot!..
Y-your just too..clingy..but I don't hate you..you treated me like you know me well..even when I was cold to you..",she said while she continues
on crying.

"Y-your a..kind and a warm person.. (Y/N).. I know that..you are just shy to talk to other people..because they might judge you..in a bad way..",he said as he wiped the tears of (Y/N).

"..I-I'm..not going..to take too long..my time has come...",he said while pinching the nose of (Y/N)." W-what..d-do you think..your doing..!?", she said loudly while the man just laugh quietly."This..might be my last request for you..(Y/N)..",he said while (Y/N) was shouting to him not to die.

"I-I guess..my last request..is too see your..eyes..(Y/N)..", he said while (Y/N) widened her eyes in shock."Can...I..h-have my request now..?", he said weakly while (Y/N) sniffed and just nodded after.

(Y/N) leaned closer to him, so he will be able to take a closer look to her beautiful face.

The man, then removed the black silk that was covering her eyes and he was amaze on how beautiful her eyes was. "S-see..? Y-your beautiful..",he said while smiling weakly.

"Ohh...?Ohoho..what's this..? A lovey-dovey scene..!?",a demon just appeared from nowhere and laughed.

It was not just some demon, it was a big demon with two snake arms."My snakes will break your sweetness! HAHAHA!", the demon said while getting ready to attack.

"It's...alright.. Shun..I-i will protect you..so don't worry and-", before (Y/N) could finished her sentence, she found herself flying in the air.

The demon attacked her incredibly too fast that she wasn't able to act before she get hitted by the demon. She hasn't encountered a big but a fast demon which was incredibly strong too.

"Ackk--! *cough*cough",(Y/N)'s back hits the tree trunk causing her to coughed some blood. "(Y-Y/N)...", the man said while reaching his hand out to her.

*STOMP!* *CRACK*CRACK*,the demon stomped his foot onto the man's arm "AGHH...!!", the man screamed as
he coughed a lot of blood. "N-noo..S-shun..",(Y/N) said weakly.

CONTINUATION...!

SLIDE UPWARD TO CONTINUE!
----------------------------------------------------------