"WHY DID THIS HAPPEN" Pt. 6

"(Y/N), are you alright...?", the flame pillar said worriedly.
"Yeah... I'm fine."

(Y/N) and Rengoku are now walking with the two people, whose the parents of (Y/N). After a while of walking they've arrived at a restaurant, at the end of the market, with some private rooms for private services.

They entered one of the rooms with a sign on its wall, 'For Private Services Only',wriiten on it. The room have a bed, living room, shower room and a rectangular dining table with 4 to 6 seats.

"Please enjoy yourselves.",the waiter who guide them to their room said.

As they sat on their chairs, the parents facing (Y/N) and Rengoku, the man started to open his mouth.

"I didn't expect to see you here, (Y/N). It's been a long time since that day, huh?", the man said while having a little smile on his face.

"You've changed a lot, (Y/N). Your hair became longer, your face and your body became matured, and your clothing... I have seen that one somewhere, are being used by the daughters of the samurais."

(Y/N) flinched from what she have heard and then returning again to her normal state while clenching her fist. Rengoku saw (Y/N) that she was uncomfortable of the situation, he then placed his hands on the top of (Y/N)'s hand to lessen her nervousness.

(Y/N) was shocked but she felt a little relieved that he was there comforting her.

"W-what do you want to talk about..? , let's get straight to the point or else we're done here", (Y/N) said with a cold but trembled tone.

"We know that you didn't want to talk with us but we are just relieved that you manage to become on what you are now.", the man said with a some what relived smile on his face.

"Tsk..your just wasting our time. You must be mistaken me from someone else.", (Y/N) said as she stand up from her seat. "Sorry but we're going now. Let's go, Rengoku.",she said as she grabs Rengoku's haori.

"No, I know it's you. I can't be mistaken. When I saw you, I felt my heart aching somehow just by looking at your figure. I can also feel your red eyes staring at me with anger and hate.

'Shut up...'

"We didn't bring you here just to say some stuff..."

'Shut up..'

"We are here to say our sorry to you as your parents so..-!,before the man could finish what he was saying, (Y/N) take out her sword and pointed out to him. Rengoku and the wife was shocked from what have happened.

"SHUT UP!"

"(Y/N)! Calm down!", Rengoku said as he tries to approach (Y/N).

"Don't interfere..or you'll get hurt too.",(Y/N) said without looking at Rengoku who was behind her.

"Do you think..your sorry will be able to get back the blood that I lost during some battles? Do you think..your sorry will be able to get those persons life back who had died on my arms...?

(Y/N)'s body and her sword started to glow with dark red color surrounding her. It was full of anger and hate. (Y/N) can't think of anything, she just know that she need to kill those who treats her like a monster,who treats her like nothing but a garbage.

"(Y-Y/N)... Please calm down...",Rengoku said as he tries to comfort her but (Y/N) was being controlled by her anger right now.

"C-calm down...!? You must be joking! These people are the one's who treated me like a monster when I was just a 9 year old kid! And then what? After of all what happened, they are just going to appear out of nowhere and say sorry like everything just happened Yesterday!? HAHA! it was so funny that I almost lost my mind!"

(Y/N) was almost a total different person from her own self. While Rengoku was so hurt to watch her acting like that. He can't do anything, it was beyond of his control. This matter was only about their kid and its parents.

" (Y/N)..please listen to me..I-"

"Listen to you!? THEN,what about listening to me first!?" (Y/N) as she pointed her sword closer to the throat of the man.

"Haha...HAHAHA! I can't feel anything but happiness just by thinking of killing you two!! If you feel sorry for me...then, why not accept your death as my sword cut that throat of yours, huh..!?"

Then suddenly when (Y/N) charges her sword to her parents, Rengoku hit (Y/N)'s neck that cause her to collapsed on the ground.

"A-agh.. Why...Kyoujuro..?",and then after that she lost her consciousness. Rengoku apologizes to her parents and left the restaurant while carrying (Y/N) in a bridal style way.

Rengoku and (Y/N) was far away from his estate so, he decided to go to the Yumen noodles store. To stay for the night.

END!!! SORRY IF THIS WAS JUST A SHORT ONE! >~< SEE YOU ON THE NEXT PART!