"WE MET AGAIN" Part 1

No one's POV:

"HAHAHA!, HOW PITIFUL! YOU ARE LEFT BEHIND BY YOUR COWARD
FRIENDS, KID!..NOW YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO'S HERE..I WONT BE ABLE TO FILL MY STOMACH IF I ONLY EAT A SINGLE PERSON...!",the demon said with disappointment.

"It's alright! Just eat me..it's okay because I'm just a useless and a weak leader."the young slayer said while looking on the ground."KIKI! THEN THANK YOU FOR THE MEAL!", the demon said while the young slayer shut his eyes waiting for his end.

"Tsk!", then suddenly before the demon could devour the young slayer, a person appeared in front of him.

"Huhhh..? Who are you..? Oh! I remember now, you are that demon siding and protecting those young slayer idiots!", the demon said as he figured out who's that person was.

"Tskk..you demon slayers..are just a pain in the ass! Useless!? Weak!? Then what do you think you are doing now, you idiot!?",(Y/N) said while facing the young slayer.

"What are you just doing here!? Pretending to be brave for your friends and just toss away your life!? If you just see your life as a joke, then we're done here." (Y/N) continues while the young slayer was shocked.

"I... I.. This is..the only thing I can do for being their leader! I-I was chosen for this position even when I don't deserve it. When it comes to battle, The only thing that I can do..was just to command them and then let them finish the work."

"We understand each other, they respect me even when I'm like this.. That's why.. That's why.. This is the only thing that I can do to pay them back!"the young slayer said when tears started to form up on his eyes.

"Did you hear that?", the flame pillar said. "Yes, lets go but don't forget to hid your presence."the butterfly pillar said as they vanished into thin air.

"Stay back and run as fast as you can, I will handle this asshole.",(Y/N) said to the young slayer. "T-then..what about you?",'Ran now or I'll kill you', (Y/N) said to him while starring at him with her deadly eyes.

"A-ah!yes! Thank you very much!", the young slayer said as he left (Y/N) and the centipede-like demon.

Then suddenly, the young slayer bumped into someone while running.
"Shh..",'T-the flame hashira..!it was nice to meet you-!', the young slayer said as the flame pillar covered his mouth with his hand.

"Shh.. Don't be too loud or we will be figured out.", the flame pillar said while he winked his eye to the young slayer.

"Are you their leader?",the flame hashira asked. "Ahh..Yes I am but I don't deserve that title."the young slayer said weakly.

" No, you did great. You save the life of your comrades by stopping that demon.. Your a brave kid, remember that.",the flame hashira said as he comforted the young slayer who started crying.

" Now..go and come back to your friends, they are waiting for you.",he said as the young slayer left with a smile on his face.

"KIKIKI.. Now you've done it! My food escaped because of you! You damn woman!",the demon said angrily as he gritted his teeth.

"Ah! Why don't you just team up with me? You're strong and we're both demons! So why don't you team up with me and kill every person that gets in our way! What do you say..demon slasher..?", the demon said while waiting for (Y/N) to answer.

"Really? Then..what will be the benefits of me teaming up with you..?",(Y/N) said while the demon widened his eyes.

"Ohoho..so you're agreeing to my request..? Then..the benefit that you will get was..BECOMING THE STRONGEST OF ALL DEMONS! WE WILL KILL EVERY HUMAN BEINGS IN THIS WORLD! , WE TWO WILL RULE THIS WORLD AND YOU WILL BECOME THE STRONGEST DEMON AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO DEFEAT YOU! WE CAN EVEN MAKE THE HUMANS OUR SLAVES.. so what do you think...huh~~?", the demon said as he waits for (Y/N)'s answer.

"..gus..ting", "What..was that? Do you want to discuss this matter or something?",the demon said curiously .

"You're ..DISGUTING!", (Y/N) said while taking out her sword but the one that she never use and then the sword started glowing red, as she approached the demon.

"I hate myself..for being a demon...but you..? Your just so awful.",she said as her aura became darker.

"I don't know..why are you still alive..but..this is the day that you will not forget..be grateful because you are the first demon that made me use this sword..",
(Y/N) said when her body starts to glow with red color around her body.

"Y-y-you.. Who do you think you are!?",'S-she became a different person! What are you really!?' the demon said as he tried to attack her using his tail but suddenly, when he remove his tail, she was not the anymore.

"Hahaha..(evil laugh)I'm here you idiot!",the demon find her on his back, floating in the air. (Y/N) jumped so high that she was like floating as she vanished from the front of the demon and appeared into his back. The full moon on (Y/N)'s back was glowing so brightly, that the demon shut his eyes because of the too much light.

"Aghh! It's so bright but why are my eyes feels like burning!?",he then knew that it was not the moon but it was (Y/N)' s glowing eyes that's looking at him angrily, that made his eyes feels like burning.

"DO YOU THINK THIS WILL KILL ME!? YOU-!", before the demon could finished what he was saying he was stopped by the sudden sensation from (Y/N)'s eyes.

He can't feel anything nor do anything. "Goodbye..",and then in that moment, (Y/N) slashed the demon's neck without hesitation, after that, she also sliced its body, non-stop until it comes into pieces.

"Die! Die! Die! Die!..haha..die you piece of shit!. Die..!", and then suddenly, someone embrace (Y/N) while stopping her from what's she's doing. "Stop..(Y/N),It's all over now..",she then stopped from what's she was doing as she kneels on the ground while tears burst out from her eyes.

She knew who was that person even without looking back.
The person that she missed the most. The person that she left without saying a proper goodbye. The only person who cared for her and that she cherished. It's none other than, the flame hashira, Rengoku Kyoujuro.

*hic*hic "W-why..are you here..? Didn't I told you on the letter to not look for me anymore..?",(Y/N) as she turn to face the flame pillar. "I missed you so much,(Y/N)..you're still the same..a cute, small but a strong person.", the flame pillar said as (Y/N) pushed him back that made him let go from his hug.

"W-why did you even come here.. You bastard.", (Y/N) said while pouting her crying face to Rengoku. "Haha..your just so cute (Y/N)..sorry.",he said as he hugged (Y/N) again.

"Hey..can you please stop being a lovey-dovey in front of me, it's making me uncomfortable.",the butterfly pillar said as she appeared out of nowhere.

'H-huh.. Ah, we're sorry!', (Y/N) and Rengoku sync as their faces began to blushed.

"So..what are you two going to do now..?", the butterfly pillar said as
(Y/N) and Rengoku looked at each other.

END!
I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

YOU AND RENGOKU HAVE MET EACH OTHER AGAIN!

ARE YOU GOING TO GO WITH HIM OR ARE YOU THINKING OF LEAVING HIM FOREVER!? WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT!? FIGURE IT OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! SEE YAH!

~~~~~~~(>-<)~~~~~~~👍👍👍