"ACCEPTANCE" Part 2

"WHY IS THAT DEMON WOMAN HERE AGAIN!?", the wind pillar said while pointing at (Y/N) and Rengoku angrily.

After what happened in the Naoma Rainforest, (Y/N) and Rengoku decided to have a sudden meeting with their master.

"Where here to inform the master that, (Y/N) are now willing to join the demon slayer corps! So don't be angry wind pillar because she will become one of us soon!", Rengoku said cheerfully as he holds (Y/N)'s hand from the side where they can't see them. They are at the side separating themselves from the other pillars.

Because of what Rengoku did, (Y/N) blushed while telling him in a low tone to let go of her hand.

No one's POV:

"Hey..l-let go of my hand!", she said while keeping her voice down. Rengoku turn around and saw her reaction, he just squeezed her hand a little as he was trying to comfort her.

"(Y/N)..trust me, it will be alright.", Rengoku said while putting a sweet smile on his face. This made (Y/N) to blush even more. "Y-yeah..",she said while looking on the ground to hide her blushing face.

"The master is here.", their master has arrived as the other pillars, Rengoku, and (Y/N) bowed their heads to greet and respect the master.

"It was a great day.. and it becomes even more greater because of a sudden visit of an unexpected visitor.", their master said in a soft but relieved tone, knowing that the two pillars greatly completed their mission.

"We are grateful to see you in a good condition, master!", the flame pillar said cheerfully. "Hey! Why are you still not letting go of my hand!? It's embarrassing...", (Y/N) said whispering as she was trying to escape from Rengoku's grasp.

Then Rengoku realized what he was doing and finally letting go of (Y/N)'s hand as he blushed a little. "Oh! Ah, sorry!", Rengoku' s voice became a little too loud caughting their master's attention.

"What's the matter, Rengoku...?",their master said as the two blushed even harder. "Oh-ah! It's nothing at all master! I'm just trying to comfort
(Y/N)!",Rengoku said as their master just smiled at them, telling them not to worry.

"Then..shall we start our meeting?" their master asked and then suddenly, the wind pillar opened his mouth. "No, master! We can't, if that demon woman was still here listening to our meeting!",the wind pillar said while pointing his finger to (Y/N).

"(Y/N) was here..because she agreed to join the demon slayer corps! Please master! Please let her stay! I promise that..it will be my responsibility if she do something wrong. So, please let her stay master!", Rengoku said as he holds (Y/N)' hand again.

"It's alright, (Y/N) can stay here now because she agreed to join the demon slayer corps, isn't that right (Y/N)?", their master asked."A-ahh..Yes!",(Y/N) said."Now..shall we start our meeting.?"

After a few hours of discussing some things, their master announced (Y/N) as one of the demon slayers.

"Congratulations, Asagari (Y/N), you now belongs to the demon slayer corps. Please do your best to protect the mankind with all you strength. ", their master said as the other pillars started clapping their hands.

"Congrats (Y/N)!, please do your best from now on! We are just here to support you!", the love pillar said cheerfully. "Thank you!I am now in your care!", (Y/N) said as the other pillars started to congratulate her.

"Tsk..this is just the worst day of all.", the wind pillar mumbled to himself.

"Now..its your turn now, Rengoku.", their master said as the other pillars and (Y/N) looked at him. "Yes, Master!",the flame pillar said as he walked into the front of them.

"I..the flame hashira, Rengoku Kyoujuro, will take (Y/N) as my tsugoku! I will train her and we will not let you down!", he said as he looked at (Y/N) with his cheerful smile on his face.

'HUUUHHHHH!?', the other pillars sync as they've become shocked from what the flame hashira just said.

"Are you..sure about your decision, Rengoku?",the butterfly pillar said with a worried face.

"Yes! I am sure of it! I got my permission from the master itself, so we will do our best not to let you down!", the flame hashira said confidently.

"What about you.. (Y/N)? Do you know about this-?", the butterfly pillar was cutted off by (Y/N)'s shocked face.

"So, you didn't inform her before doing something like this, Rengoku-san?",the butterfly pillar said as she chuckled from looking into the two of them.

(Y/N)' POV:

"Y-you didn't inform me about this, Kyoujuro..",(Y/N) said as she lowered her face to hide her flushed face.

'W-what!?He's going to make me his tsugoku, train with him!? Just thinking of it was just so crazy!', she said to herself while keeping her flushed face from exploding.

Rengoku's POV:

"You didn't inform her, flame hashira? That's not so flamboyant of you..",the sound pillar said with a disappointed look.

"O-oh-I..I..",'Oh no! What am I going to do!?' "(Y-Y/N)...? ",He said while slowly turning his head to (Y/N). 'A-ahh.. She's so cute!' Instead of an angry face, she saw (Y/N) pouting with her red as a tomato face. "(Y/N)...", he said as he showed her his sweetest smile that made her blushed even more.

"I-I think..I-i will be a-alright...if..if it's with you.",(Y/N) said as she grabbed the flame hashira's haori.

CONTINUATION~~~~
:3 THANKS FOR READING TODAY'S STORY!