"THE DARK SIDE" Part 2

(Y/N) 's POV:

"hmm.." (Y/N) slowly opened her eyes to see herself in an unfamiliar house.
It was already morning, she didn't remember anything and she just know that she felt dizzy and began to collapsed in the ground.

"Hey.. Are you alright now young girl?" the unknown man said while
(Y/N) is still in a shock situation.

"I-I'm alright.." she said while still staring at the man with a concerned face and to know what's he's thinking. "Don't worry, I will not hurt you", the man said.

Should I trust him? He doesn't look like a bad person.. But will be it alright... if I stayed here for a little while? She said while still thinking about her situation.

"It's alright..you can stay here or go and leave if you want." the man said while (Y/N) is shocked because it's like the man knew what's going on her mind.

"I-I might be just a pain in the ass.. If I stay here..." (Y/N) said in a low voice. "It's alright.. My child."the man said and then slowly approaching (Y/N) and gave her a hug." W-why.. why.. "she said while tears started to fall from her eyes." W-why.. Are you.. so.. nice to me.. "she added.

The man stopped hugging (Y/N) and he looked into her beautiful scarlet-like eyes." You reminded me of my daughter.. "he said. (Y/N) was confused and she asked him.

"Why.. Do I remind you of your daughter, sir? "Yes, you are almost the same age as her.. your age is 9 right? he said and (Y/N) was shocked but she nodded after that.

(Y/N) stared at him and then she noticed that somehow they almost have the same color on their eyes.

" Y-you.. You are like me.. "she said while the man is confused." I'm like you?oh.. you mean our eyes?"he said. (Y/N) nodded and the man gave her a little smile." I'm.. a demon..", he added" but.. you are different."

(Y/N) doesn't know what to do and the man suddenly gave her a pat in the head."Let's talk about this later okay..? I'm sure your hungry as what I can see.." he said while (Y/N) 's stomach gave a loud growl making her face to blush a little. ".. and hear."he added as he chuckled on the young girl.

No one's POV:

(Y/N) started to eat but she stopped at some point that makes the man to be worried." Rest assured kid.. there's no poison or anything on it, so you can eat it as much as you want."he said.

(Y/N) just nod and she starts again to eat with a little smile on her face because for the first time, there is a person who cares about her.

They talk and talk about each other making them to feel close to each other. (Y/N) now knows that she was in good hands and she knows that.. someday.. maybe.. that she will meet the love of her life that will make her happy and she will introduce it to him.

END

HAHAHA! NOW LET'S START WITH THE MAIN STORY! >~<