"COME BACK TO ME" Part 16

After some minute, Rengoku arrived at the forest.

"A-AGHHH!..H-help..me.!",a man shouted. Rengoku immediately ran towards the man who's shouting for help.

(Y/N)'s POV:

'W-what..is this..?h-huh..? Why was that man looked scared..I-I need to help him..',(Y/N) was slowly approaching the man and the she take out her sword all of the sudden.

"N-no..! Please...d-don't kill me..!", the man shouted.

'H-huh..? K-kill..him..? N-no..! I don't want to kill an innocent person..!'

Suddenly, she heard a voice inside her mind."HAHA! KILL HIM! DON'T HESITATE.. OR YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WILL BE KILLED!", the demon said while laughing evily.

'N-no..! I don't want to..b-but..
I can't control my body..
Somebody..help...help me..!'

(Y/N) found herself locked up on a dark place.'W-why..w-when..did this happen..?', she said to herself while still remembering every events that happened to her.

'I-I was wondering..yes..in a village.. And then what..? I-I got hungry.. D-did I eat something..?.. Aghh..!my head hurts! I can't remember it at all...!'

"KIKIKI!! Do you want..to remember what happened to you..? THEN START BY KILLING THAT MAN IN FRONT OF YOU~~", the demon said.

'W-what..kill him..? B-but..-'

"You want to remember what happened..right~~? Then kill that man and you will remember everything again!"

'I-I just..have to kill this man..right..?
..it was just him..so..it will just be alright..'

"YES! THAT'S CORRECT~~! SO KILL THAT MAN AND GET BACK TO YOUR HAPPY LIFE~~!"

'Alright..then..after doing this.. I will be able to go back..to my normal life..no demons..a human me..just all by myself..'

No one's POV:

(Y/N) slowly lifted her sword up and then she pointed it to the man.

"P-please..n-no..",the man shut his eyes while waiting for his death.
"Breath of Flames.. Fourth form:
Blooming Flame Undulation!"

"A-AGHHH...!GRRRR!",(Y/N)'s attack was interrupted while she jumped off from her position. She got a little burn on her hands cause by the attack that she have received.

"Are you okay..?",the flame pillar said to the scared man.

'W-what..happened..? my hands got burned..'(Y/N) said.

"Tskk..when I'm just starting to have my fun..KILL THAT MAN! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILLLL HIMMMM! I WAS SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW! KILL HIM!", the demon said inside her mind angrily.

And then..when (Y/N) was getting ready to attack again..

"(Y-Y/N)..! What are you doing..? Please wake up!", the flame pillar said.

'H-huhh.. is he calling my name..?'
Then all of the sudden," KILL HIM! I OREDER YOU TO KILL HIM!", the demon said angrily and making (Y/N) to be forced by the demon's power.

"G-GRAHHHHH! AHH! AGHH!", (Y/N) screamed while covering her ears.

'SHUT UP.. SHUT UP.. SHUT UP!',
(Y/N) don't know what to do, her head was aching like hell and she was being forced by the demon's power.

"KILL HIM!",and then again, (Y/N) started to attack again."Stay back..and hide to that tree!",the flame pillar said while his sword was clashing (Y/N) 's sword.

"Y-yes..", the man hid behind the tree while watching the flame hashira and (Y/N) fighting each other.

"(Y/N)..!wake up!I-it's me.. Kyoujuro!", he said while still tightening his grip to his sword. "GRAHH! GRRR!"

'K-kyou..juro..?what is he doing here..',(Y/N) said while still organizing the situation.

"KILL THAT MAN ALREADY.. H-HE'S DANGEROUS!", the demon said panicly.

'B-but..he was kind to me..and he cared for me..he was..the only one who accepted my true self..',(Y/N) said while tears started to fall from her eyes.

"I-I DON'T CARE! KILL HIM OR HE WILL KILL YOU!", the demon said.

'N-no..I can't do this anymore..!'
"W-WHAT-!", and then suddenly the dark place that she was in, became brighter that the demon can't handle the light anymore. "AGHH! W-WHAT.. M-MY BODY'S BURNING..! N-NO! IMPOSSIBLE!"

"(Y/N).. Please..come back to me..!", *hic*hic, "G-grr.. I-I'm sorry...",when the flame pillar heard that, he widened his eyes as he saw (Y/N) crying and back to herself.

"I-I'm..sorry..",(Y/N) let go of her sword and then Rengoku gave her a tight hug. "(Y/N)...your back.. I miss you..so much..",he said while caressing her hair.

TIME PASS!

After crying for hours, (Y/N) fainted and Rengoku needed to bring her to the butterfly estate while regaining her consciousness.

Rengoku also saw the man unconscious because of what happened as he brought him to the butterfly estate as well.

QWQ MY HEAD WAS STILL ACHING
HAHA! THANKS FOR READING AGAIN! GOOD LUCK ON READING THE NEXT ONE! ~(>^<)~

THE DEMON SLASHER (RENGOKU X READER) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara