"IT'S BEEN SO LONG" Chp. 2

After (Y/N) left the butterfly estate, leaving her beloved person away, she decided to travel again. She walked as far as she can until she won't be able to see those villages that she came from anymore.

When the dark comes,(Y/N) will kill as many as possible demons, that she will encounter. Even she was not on the Wisteria Village anymore, she can still see a lot of young demon slayers whose fighting the demons while she was traveling.

(Y/N)'s POV:

'Why are these demon slayers everywhere..? Their not wearing some kind of haori, so are these people not pillars?', (Y/N) said while watching and hiding above a tree.

'Let's see what they've got',she said while observing each demon slayers fighting some demons.

"Gather around!", one of the demon slayers said. As they wait for their battle to begin, some of the slayers were suddenly been dragged on a hole in the ground.

"AGHHH!! Help me!", a young man shouted as he's comrades are trying to pull him up from the hole that he was in.

"Don't losen your grip, please tighten your hand while holding onto me!",one of the slayers said and then suddenly, they felt something moving below the ground and was causing the cracks on the ground around them.

"W-what is that..!?",then suddenly the young man who was talking are now being eaten by a centipede looking demon who appeared behind him.

"KIKIKI..I HAVE JUST FOUND A BUNCH OF YOUNG HUMANS FOR MY MEAL! HOW LUCKY! KIKIKI!", the demon said while looking hungrily to the young demon slayers.

"H-he's b-big...are we able to defeat that big demon!? No! So we should just retreat for now! Run now as fast as you can!",a young demon slayer said while commanding the other slayers to ran for their lives.

'Tsk..demon slayers are just a bunch of cowards.', (Y/N) said as she was getting ready to attack the demon.

WHILE ON THE OTHER SIDE

"I didn't know that the place where we are going are this far..",the flame pillar said as they go to their destination.

"It's alright,we're always there", the butterfly pillar said as she stopped from running.

"What happened-?", the flame pillar said. As soon as they got on the place, they saw a bunch of demon slayers who are running for their lives.

"Hahh..hah..hah..I think we're safe now.." one of the demon slayers said.
'What about the leader!? Where is he!?'

They talked when they are searching for their missing comrade.

"Is he is till on that rain forest..? "
'OHHH..No! what are we going to do now!?', suddenly the two pillars landed on where the young demon slayers are.

"It will be alright because we're here now!", the flame pillar said cheerfully while the young demon slayers turn their heads to them.

"Go back and get some help, we are going to handle this ourselves.", the butterfly pillar said while the young demon slayers looked shocked because of being able to meet the two pillars.

"H-huh..? The flame hashira and the butterfly hashira..?",suddenly the demon slayers bowed their heads to respect the two pillars.

"There's not much enough time, we should hurry.",the butterfly pillar said as the flame pillar and her continued their mission.

CONTINUATION---
~~~~~~~~~~👆👆👆👆👆~~~~~~~~~~~
SCROLL UPWARDS XD