"OUR ENDING"

(Y/N), Kyoujuro, Tanjiro, and his friends arrived at the demon slayer's headquarters. The master and the other pillars were there as well hearing about their accomplishment.

"We heard about your victory, (Y/N). We are grateful but still can't believe how you defeated Muzan and the other twelve Moons. You even return Kamado's sister in being a human again, we owe you our greatest gratitude.",Kagaya said as he smiled at them.

"Thank you but...I won't be able to do it without their help, especially Kyoujuro. If it's not for him, I won't be able to return myself back in an embarrassing way. ", (Y/N) said as she looked at the flame pillar while smiling happily.

"(Y/N)...I REALLY LOVE-!",before Kyoujuro could finished talking he was stopped by (Y/N)'s hand.

"H-HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO SAY!? MIND YOUR MANNERS, IDIOT!", (Y/N) said as she glared at the flame pillar.

"Haha! Then let me properly rephrased it!", Kyoujuro said as he grabbed (Y/N)'s hand.

"I'm informing you that...me and (Y/N) are going to get married! as I left my title as the flame hashira to my boy, Kamado Tanjiro!", Kyoujuro said as he smile cheerfully to everyone while
(Y/N) just face palm her blushing face.

"W-WHATTTT!!!???", the pillars shouted as they and the youths looked at them with a shocked face.

"But...isn't it too early for that, Rengoku-san? (Y/N) was only a 17 years old girl.",The butterfly pillar said with a worried smile.

"What do you think, (Y/N)? Are we going to wait until you became 18 or should we get married as soon as possible?", Kyoujuro said as he showed his brightest smile on (Y/N).

'Oh no...he's too bright! I'm blinded by his brightest!', "Uhmmm...I think it's fine, as long as it's Kyoujuro...",
(Y/N) said as she hugged the flame pillar's arm and he blushed from what she just did.

'OH...THERE OUT OF CONTROL.', the pillars said in their minds.

After the meeting, (Y/N), Kyoujuro, and Tanjiro came to the Rengoku's estate. While Tanjiro's friends came back to the butterfly estate.

Senjuro was swiping the fallen leaves outside their gate and spotted the three people approaching to him. He widened his eyes and rushed towards his brother giving him a super tight hug.

"Brother!! I'm glad that you came back to us!",Senjuro smiled as his eyes became teary. Kyoujuro lifted his brother on the air happily. The young boy also noticed (Y/N). His brother drop him on the ground and came to (Y/N) embracing her into a hug.

"I'm glad that you came back too,
(Y/N)-San!", (Y/N) just smiled at the boy and hugged him back.

"Let's go inside!", Kyoujuro said as they walked inside the estate.

Kyoujuro's parents heard about the news and they happily accepted about, (Y/N) and Kyoujuro marrying.

Tanjiro asked about the book that the Rengoku clan had. Shinjuro handed the book to him and found out the truth about the 'Dance of the Fire God' of his father.

It was said there, that a clan of people
with a mark on the side of their foreheads, was the first clan who was able to used the Breathing of all-the breath of the sun. We're all kinds of breathing was originated. And Tanjiro found out that his family was also belonged to that clan.

They celebrated their success, as the Rengoku family made a feast for all of them. After hours of celebrating, eating, and talking to each other.

Tanjiro thanked the family, as he left to go to his sister, that was staying on the butterfly estate as well as his two friends.

The celebration came to an end.
(Y/N) helped to clean up even when Kyoujuro was telling her not to worry about it, but she was just so stubborn.
After cleaning up, the two of them sat on the porch outside as they looked on the dark but beautiful sky.

"Hey, (Y/N)?"
"hmm?"

Kyoujuro looked at (Y/N) as she looked back too.

"I love you and...I will make you the happiest woman of all!", Kyoujuro closed eyes smiled as he put his hands on (Y/N).

"Y-yeah...I love you too...",(Y/N) burried her blushing face on Kyoujuro's chest making him blushed as well.

"(Y/N)...",Kyoujuro cupped (Y/N)'s cheeks and lifted her chin up so, she would just face him.

He leaned his face more closer to
(Y/N) and she did the same thing.
(Y/N) knew what he wanted just by staring at him. And when they're about to put themselves on a passionate kiss, someone just have to interrupt that beautiful moment.

"Brother! (Y/N)-san? Are you there?", Senjuro called for them and they quickly seperated themselves from each other.

"Ah! Yes, what is it Senjuro?", Kyoujuro face his brother with a smile but inside he was so hurt that they won't be able to continue what he and (Y/N) were about to do.

"Father and Mother wants to talk to you two, about your marriage. So let's go now brother! (Y/N)-san!", The young boy grabbed their hands as the two of them just looked at each other and laughed happily.

THEEEEE EENDDDDD!!

ITS FINALLY FINISHED GUYSSS!! THANK YOU FOR READING AND FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY!! I JUST THOUGHT OF A NEW STORY AND WILL PUBLISHED IT AS SOON AS I WILL BE ABLE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF STORY IT WILL BE!!

I JUST MADE A VERY DIFFERENT ENDING OF OUR FLAME PILLAR KYOUJURO RIGHT!? I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCH THAT I WILL DO ANYTHING, JUST NOT TO LET HIM DIE ON THE STORY!!

THANK YOU AGAIN AND GODBLESS YOU ALL!!! GOODBYE!