"THREADS OF LIGHT"

"(Y-Y/N)-san! Your body...your body was glowing!", Tanjiro said as (Y/N) still keeps on crying as he hold Kyoujuro on her arms.

"Kyoujuro....I PROMISE TO DEFEAT THAT MUZAN AND EVERY ONE OF THEM! I WILL NOT LET THEM TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE! I WILL CURSE THEM FOR ETERNITY!", (Y/N) said and then suddenly, she felt something warm holding her hand.

"(Y-Y/N)....", (Y/N) widened her eyes as she saw Kyoujuro looking at her. The wounds on his body was healing.

"KYOUJURO!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!", (Y/N) hugged him so tightly and the two boys who was standing there, rushed towards them.

"RENGOKU-SAN!!!"

"GWAHHHH!!"

And then suddenly, (Y/N)'s hand started to glow. She looked at it and lifted her hand up to the sky. It became more and more brightly as the threads of light formed into her hand.

"You will pay for what you have done, MUZAN!!!", (Y/N) then unlished the threads as they spread on the sky.

The blood of Muzan that was inside of (Y/N) and to the sister of Tanjiro burned and they became normal again.

"TANJIROOOOOooo!!! NEZUKO CAN NOW WITHSTAND THE SUN! SHE'S BACK TO BEING A HUMAN!!!", the yellow haired boy shouted while crying as he and Nezuko rushed towards them.

"N-nezuko!!! You're human again!!! Thanks goodness!!!", Tanjiro said as he hugged his sister tightly while crying.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

"AGHHH!!! WHAT'S HAPPENING!!?? I CAN FEEL MY BODY BURNING!!! AGHHHH!!", Muzan shouted in pain as he started to vanished into ashes.

"THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!, WHAT DID YOU DO, AKAZA!!!",Muzan shouted as he saw the upper moon three who was just in the same situation as him.

The other demons who had the blood of Muzan started to feel the same situation. They shouted in agony and vanished slowly into ashes, not knowing what's happening to them. For those who escaped from Muzan's control, the blood on them will burn and will return to human again.

"Haha...its all finished now...",(Y/N) said as she passed out.

"(Y/N)!!!"
"(Y/N)-san!!!

Kyoujuro and Tanjiro shouted as some kakushis arrived to help them.

(Y/N)'s POV:

'Did I die...? I can't see anything, I might actually be dead. It's all finished now...haaaa, finally.' I found myself on a dark place but it was warm in here. Shouldn't be it cold if I'm now a dead person?... Sighed...this is just so weird.

And then while I started walking into that dark place, I can here some noice while I saw a corner with a little light that was shining brightly on this dark place. I walked to that corner and the noice even became louder. I don't know what's waiting for me but I decided to go to that light, as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Shhh...dont be too loud, Inosuke!", Tanjiro said quietly.

"GWAHHHH!!! I WON'T FORGIVE
THIS WOMAN IF SHE DIES!!!"

"Moron!!! She will not die, I know that she was a strong one! So I believe in her!", Zenitsu shouted but not as loud as the bore head boy.

'Huhh...where am I? Am I now in heaven? I can see 4 persons looking at me. The 3 persons who looked more younger are cute but this one here with a firy hair was so handsome. I think I might die again, just by looking at him...Thank you for giving me this kind of blessing heavens!'

"(Y/N)! Are you awake!?", Kyoujuro said as he grabbed the hand of (Y/N).

"Hey...dont touch me...or I will die again from a heart attack...",(Y/N) said weakly as Kyoujuro and the three boys widened their eyes.

"SHINOBU-SAN!!! (Y/N)-SAN REGAINED HER CONSCIOUSNESS!!!", Tanjiro shouted as the butterfly pillar heard it and then rushed to (Y/N).

"Excuse me, please make way. I'm just going to check her.",After checking
(Y/N), the butterfly pillar said that she was alright now.

"She can now go to the outside but you should still support her to avoid having more injuries.",The butterfly pillar smiled at them and left the room.

"Did you hear that, (Y/N)? We can now take you to the outside! But if you don't feel like going then it's just alright! Feel free to rest as long as you want!", Kyoujuro said as he smiled cheerfully to (Y/N).

"huh...I'm dead, why I'm here...?",(Y/N) said while having a confused face. The flame pillar just laughed at her and helped her to sit up.

"Are you now okay, (Y/N)?"

"HAHAHA! ITS GOOD THAT YOU DIDN'T DIE!", The bore head boy shouted again.

"We are very worried about you,
(Y/N)-san.", Tanjiro said with a relieved smile.

(Y/N) sitted as she stared at them.

"Y-yeah...I think I'm okay now.", (Y/N) said as she smiled at them sweetly making the 4 boys blushed.

The four of them hummed as they smiled back to (Y/N).

After going out from the butterfly estate, (Y/N), Kyoujuro, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke headed to the demon slayer headquarters.

UWU!! ONE LAST PART AND WE'RE ON THE ENDING!! XDDD