"LETTING GO" Part 17

Rengoku reported to his master what happened to (Y/N) on that day. It's been 5 days since the accident.

Rengoku don't know what happened to (Y/N) in that day, he was so confused. But instead of leaving her behind, Rengoku decided to stay with her in the butterfly estate until she woke up.

No one's POV:

"Rengoku-san..the master wants to talk with you.",the butterfly pillar said.

"Ah-ohh..alright",Rengoku said while still holding (Y/N)'s hand. "She will be alright..so go now and meet the master.",the butterfly pillar said while tapping his shoulder to comfort him.

"Y-yeah.. Please Shinobu..please take care of (Y/N) while I'm away..",he said while the butterfly pillar just nodded and gave him a little smile.

'I will be back..(Y/N).',After saying goodbye, Rengoku take his leave to talk to their master.

*knock*knock "Come in..", the butterfly pillar said. "Please excuse us!", It was Tanjiro speaking when his other two friends entered the room.

"Ohh..it was unusual to see you three here..do you have some business with this girl?", the butterfly pillar said with a confused face and then returning to what she was doing.

"She's not hurt anywhere, she just got a little burn on her right hand..don't touch anything or else, you will receive some punishment.", she said while smiling as she leave the three boys in (Y/N)'s room.

"Hey!Gonpanchirou..! why do we need to come with you too..!?", the bore mask head said.

"It's Tanjiro!..and I came here because I think that she's in the similar situation too like Nezuko.",he said as he correct his name to the bore mask head.

"S-so..she's a demon too..?",Zenitsu asked while looking at (Y/N).

"Hmm..",then suddenly (Y/N) starts to murmur something but she's still haven't woken up.

"mmm.. Kyou..",the three boys was shocked and then, Tanjiro and the bore mask head left the room to inform the butterfly pillar while leaving Zenitsu to look after (Y/N) because he requested it himself.

'Wow! She's really a beauty..I hope if she's still single', Zenitsu said while looking into (Y/N)'s beautiful face.

He leaned his face more closer to take a more closer look of her face. "mmm.. Kyou..juro..",'Kyoujuro..?

Does she mean the flame pillar..?', he said in his mind while still starring at her face.

*Bang* "We've arrived, Zenitsu!", Tanjiro said."Ahhh!.. D-don't scare me like that Tanjiro!", Zenitsu said while he jumped from his seat.'hoo..that was close..',Then Tanjiro aprroched him making him nervous.

"What are you doing while we're still away.. Zenitsu?", Tanjiro said with a curious tone. "I-I am looking after her..! Of course!", Zenitsu said panicky while looking away with his flustered face.

Tanjiro, the bore mask head, and the butterfly pillar just looked at each other and laughed while looking at Zenitsu."Hey! S-stop laughing!", he said as his face became redder.

After a while of laughing, the butterfly pillar starts to examine (Y/N) again.
"I think she's okay now..we just now have to wait for her to regain her consciousness.", the butterfly piilar said.

"That's great..we thought that she was suffering from something, so we immediately called for you Shinobu-san.",Tanjiro said while sighing in relief. "Suffering from something..? What do you mean..?",the butterfly piilar said curiously.

"She was calling Rengoku-san in her sleep..she must have been having a nightmare about Rengoku-san..",Tanjiro said worriedly.

AT THE DEMON SLAYER'S HEADQUARTERS

"We should kill her before she can kill another person!", the wind pillar said.

"N-no! We should think about it throughly before doing something, she was not just herself on that time so-", the flame pillar was interrupted when the wind pillar began to talk again.

"Are you now defending that demon girl after what had happened,
huh..flame boy!?",the wind pillar said angrily.

"I-I am just-!",when Rengoku started to talk again, their master put his finger on his lips.

"We should talk about this calmly... I know that some of you, won't be able to let this pass but..we are not also sure why it happened.", their master said calmly.

"Then..we will go to that whore..and to make her spit out the truth!", the wind pillar said.

"We can't do that..she was still in her unconscious state, we won't be able to make her talk if she was unconscious right Kyoujuro?",their master said while looking into Kyoujuro with a calm smile on his face.

"A-ah..yes master!", he said cheerfully.

After some talk, they decided that they should discuss it when (Y/N) and the butterfly pillar are able to attend the meeting.

"Thank you for your lending us your time master!", the flame pillar said as their master smiled to them before leaving the meeting.

"Tsk! You just got lucky, flame boy! You won't be able to win next time!", the wind pillar said as he take his leave.

"It will be alright Rengoku! Just keep on fighting for her!", the love hashira said while giving him a thumbs up.

"Let's go now Mitsuri..",the snake pillar said as he take his leave with the love pillar.

"Wow man..the way you talk while defending her was so flamboyant! I wish you luck!", the sound pillar said as he too take his leave.

"Haa..I guess I will now take my leave-", before the flame pillar could walk away, he was stopped by the water pillar.

"Why..are you defending that woman..? She almost killed a lot of people..", the water pillar said as Rengoku face his way.

"I..I haven't known her for so long..but I know that she was not that kind of person..I know and I will discover the truth!That's what my reason for defending her!",Rengoku said cheerfully as the water pillar let go of him.

"Protect her..as long as you can..It will be your responsibility too, if she do something that will cause a problem.",the water pillar said while walking away.

The other two pillars left after the water pillar. "Yes! I will!",Rengoku said cheerfully. "Now.. Let's go back to (Y/N)!", he said as left the estate.

After a while, Rengoku arrived at the butterfly estate once again to visit
(Y/N).

Rengoku's POV:

"Hey..Im back!", he said as he entered cheerfully. While walking through where (Y/N) was, he saw that their are kakushis that are gathered around in the front of (Y/N)'s room. He hurried as his heartbeat became louder and louder.

" Excuse me..what's happening here-?",before he could finish what he was saying, he widened his eyes when he saw no one in the bed but only the butterfly and the three boys inside the room.

"W-where is she..?",he asked."Where is (Y/N)!?","She left..",the butterfly pillar said. "Why didn't you stop her!?", he asked as his voice became louder.

"Calm down Rengoku..I don't know what happened too..earlier, she just woke up from her sleep, we're so happy that she regained her consciousness..we asked her to wait for us because we're going to bring her some food and then..when we came back she's..she's not there anymore..",the butterfly pillar said.

"This..", she gave something to Rengoku,"she left this letter for you, Rengoku.",she said while giving him the letter."(Y/N)...why..why did you leave me...",Rengoku said while hugging the letter that (Y/N) left for him.

¶^¶ POOR KYOUJURO.. WHY DID YOU LEAVE HIM! YOUR A BAD READER!XD
PLEASE SCROLL UP TO FIND OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT! WE'RE ALMOST ON THE END!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~