"ENEMY OR AN ALLY?" Part 6

No one's POV:

After days of traveling to find the Wisteria Village where (Y/N)'s father wants her to gain help from. She decided to rest a little cause it's been 6 days since she started traveling non-stop after sending his father's letter.

"Ahhh... Damn it..my feet hurts" she said while resting in a brunch of a tall tree. "Haa..the fresh air..the nice scenery of the sunset..is enough to make me feel at ease.." she said. "Let's just take a nap before traveling for non-stop again..."she added.

It's been a while now since (Y/N) started to take a nap. She didn't noticed that it was almost night.

"Ahh..what a great nap.." before she could add another statement, she was shocked on how much time she have lost just by taking a nap. "Oh no! No..no..no...I won't be able to go there in time!" she said while panicking.

"Ahhhh! Helppp!" she heard a young man's shout. "What the- I didn't know that I'm in a mountain, I've almost lost on how to track my time and my place." she said with a panicked face. "Ahh..gotta get going.."after saying that she went off to look what's going on.

She saw a young boy, whose in a uniform of a demon slayer. She doesn't know that cause she's not able to met one.

" Ahhhh! Please..! Someone..!"the boy still shouted asking for help."Ughh.. Shut up won't you..? I just have to end your sufferings, so come on and give up!" the demon said with a smirk on his face.*swish*slash*

The demon whose slowly approaching the young boy, found himself lying on the ground with his head chopped off 'Wha-what the hell happened!?.. I didn't sense someone coming.. Human.. No.. And then what!?' he said while slowly looking into his surroundings.

He then saw a human-no a demon! Who's protecting a human!he was so confused. "W-wha-! Your.. A demon too..right..?"he said while he was fading away.

(Y/N)' s POV

"Tsk.. You have a sword.. But you're not capable of fighting..a lowlife demon!?"she said angrily." How useless..just run or I will kill you too."she added while having a dark aura.

" T-thank Y-you.. "the young man said while trembling. (Y/N) looked into the young man again making him to tremble even more. The young man saw what's she looks like behind the black silk.. He saw her scarlet-like eyes!

The young man passed out because of her breathtaking eyes and (Y/N) was just like'what the hell happened to him? Did I over do it!? I seemed to be a bit harsh.. though it was for his own good!'

No one's POV

While (Y/N) helped the unconscious boy, she heard a noice from a crow.

"CAW! CAW! BRING THE BOY NAMED TANJIRO KAMADO WHO HAD A MARK ON HIS FOREHEAD, AND NEZUKO KAMADO WHOSE BITING A BAMBOO! CAW! CAW!

(Y/N) was confused but it might be a hint that she was closed to her destination because of the crow. She rest the unconscious boy in a tree and disappeared in a second.

A young girl who have a butterfly tied on her hair saw that and was confused because she knows that
(Y/N) was a demon.

END!!!XD WOAHHH THANKS FOR READING UNTIL THE END!XD COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST SOMETHING!!!

ありがとう!!!