History Of Y/N

Hi GUYSS! It's been awhile since I've updated and here I am to tell you the history of Y/N or yourself! XD

This is the story on how Y/N became a special demon. Xd

So let's go to the story!

No one's POV:

"Please help us! My wife was about to give birth! Anyone!", a man shouted outside their house while carrying his pregnant wife on his arms.

The people started to get out from their houses as they've heard someone calling for help. The man and his wife was just living in a certain village, and it made their situation much more harder because the town was still too far away from them.

The villagers also wanted to help the couple. They went to the village doctor's house to call for help but sadly, it was just her assistant and the doctor was out to buy her needed ingredients.

They also tried to convince the assistant to help a pregnant woman but she said, she's still not experienced enough to do that.

The assistant bowed her head as an apology and the villagers went back to the couple.

"Hey, Mitsu-san. We're sorry but the doctor was not yet on her house. I think we should wait a little bit more.", a middle-aged woman said.

"Yuka...", the husband said as he kneeled down.

"Don't worry...it will be alright. I can still...wait...*cough*cough*", the wife said as she put her hand on his husband's cheeks to comfort him.

The tears of the man started to fall down as he was still calling for help.

"Excuse me? What's happening here?", a young woman appeared. She was wearing a violet kimono with patterned flowers on it. Her hair was tied into a neat bun and her dark lavander eyes was full of concern as she stared on the couple.

"M-my wife was about to give birth...but the village doctor was still out, so we don't have anyone to help my wife to give birth...", the husband said as he wipe his tears.

"Let me help you. I'm also a doctor. This was my first time to help a woman to give birth but I will do my best.", the young woman smiled and the husband's worries started to subside.

The husband let the young woman to enter their house as he carry his wife back to their room.

"Please wait here.", the young woman said and the husband just nodded.

-----------------
The husband was still waiting outside the room and after some minutes, he heard a crying sound inside the room. He's face started to brighten up.

He suddenly opened the door and was happy on what he saw.

"A-are they both alright?", the man slowly walked towards them.

"Yuka...are you alright?", the man said and he felt warm hand on his cheek.

"Yes...Where's the baby?", the wife smiled and wondered her eyes on the room, to see the baby on the young woman's arms.

"Here's the baby...", the young woman said as she handed the baby on the wife.

"Thank you...", the wife smiled again with tears on her eyes.

"What's her name?", the man asked as he held the baby's tiny hand.

"It's...(Y/N)", The wife said happily. As the couple enjoyed their time with their baby, the young woman suddenly interrupted them.

"Excuse me for interrupting but...based on your child's condition, I think she will not survive."

The young woman said and it made the couple to be worried.