"DREAMARE" Part 14

IN THE DEMON SLAYER'S HEADQUARTERS

"Master! Please let me rescue (Y/N)! I will still do my missions,so please master! let me get a permission from you to rescue (Y/N)!"

The flame pillar arrived at the demon slayer's headquarters a little while ago. He was also assigned to do a mission tomorrow evening. But he kept on insisting on rescuing (Y/N), who have been taken by the demons.

"I will allow you, but...you need to go with an another hashira because saving (Y/N), will not be that easy.", his master said with a worried tone.

"No, master! It's just alright if I'm just by myself! But...the butterfly pillar just send some companions to go with me to my mission. So, I think it will be enough master! Please I'm begging you!", Kyoujuro bowed his head on the ground as he plead to his master.

"Well then, please start your mission tomorrow. I'm now allowing you to do, what you just requested.",his master said as he smiled at Kyoujuro.

"Very well, master! Thank you very much!", Kyoujuro bowed again as his master returned inside the room.

"Let's go now and save (Y/N)!", Kyoujuro said as he left the headquarters.

It was now the day that Kyoujuro will do his mission. He headed into a terminal of train. He arrived earlier and bought a ticket as he goes inside the train. He sat on a seat of the train.
He felt a little hungry but he was lucky when a staff was walking with a cart of foods.

"Hey, Miss! How much is that? Can I have some?", Kyoujuro said as the woman just nodded her head.

"I-it's...300 yen.", the woman said with a tired tone. Then the woman, gave the flame pillar his food as he gave the money to the woman.

"Thank you very much!", Kyoujuro said as the woman just continued pushing the cart.

'She looked tired...',Then the flame pillar started to eat his food. His food have a cup of rice with sesame seeds on it, two sushis and a mashed sweet potato on the side which he really love the most.

"TASTY! TASTY! TASTY!", Kyoujuro continued to shout the exact same word as he was interrupted by someone.

"Uhmm...excuse me? Rengoku-san?", It was Tanjiro and his 2 friends, who approached the flame pillar while eating.

"TASTY!- oh, it was you! The headbutted-boy!", Kyoujuro said as he finished his food.

Tanjirou stand on the side where Kyoujuro was sitting. They talked about if Kyoujuro knew about the 'Dance of the Fire God' , that he just used on his last battle.

"Oh! I never heard about that! But maybe, there's something on the book of breath of flames that my father handed me once while I was in training."Kyoujuro said as Tanjiro just nodded. "I will make you my tsugoku and train you in my place, so you don't have to worry!", Kyoujuro added. 'Ahh...what a helpful guy.",Tanjiro said as he smiled.

Tanjiro sitted beside the flame pillar as he's two friends sitting on their seats parallel on them. A conductor approached the flame pillar as he said to show his ticket and then, the conductor punched a hole on the ticket but something feels odd.

Tanjiro sniffed and shouted. "A demon!"

"Please stay back, it's dangerous.",Kyoujuro said as he stood up and take out his sword and pointed it to the demon who just appeared inside the train.

"Breath of flames...",Kyoujuro then rushed towards the demon unlishing his breath technique. "First style, Sea of fire!"

The flame pillar sliced its neck and returned to his seat."Wow, that's awesome Rengoku-san! Please make me your disciple, Rengoku-aniki!", Me too!, Me too!"the three boys said to the flame pillar." Alright boys! I will handle the three of you!", Kyoujuro said while the three boys are calling him 'Rengoku-aniki'. After some minute, Kyoujuro, Tanjiro, and his friends fell asleep.

Then some people, approached them tying a rope on their hands. "Make sure to remember what he warned about us!", a guy said as he and the others started to tie their hands on the flame pillar, on tanjiro, and to his friends.

Rengoku's POV:

'Where am I? Ah-yes I was here to told my father that I just became a hashira.' I waited for my father to answer.

"Really!? That's my son! I knew you could do it!", My father said as he hugged me tightly. "Congratulations for being a hashira, my son! You made me and your mother proud!", I widened my eyes from what I've heard.

I thought he was going to say to me that's its just useless and it will not make any sense but he said the alternate thing.

As I got outside from my father's room, I saw Senjuro waiting for me.

"Brother! What did father said? If I became a hashira too, will he praised me?", Senjuro said as he looked at me happily while waiting for my answer.

"Father said the he and mother was happy that I became a hashira and even congratulate me!", I said cheerfully as Senjuro hugged me.

"Please train me, nii-san!", Senjuro grabbed my arm and pulled me outside. We started to train from his stance and on how to hold his sword. He was very happy and I felt the same too. But suddenly, someone,
interrupted our training.

"Kyoujuro!", It was the person that I missed so much, it's (Y/N).

"(Y/N) what are you doing here? I miss you so much!", I said as I rushed towards her and gave her a hug.

"This is a dream, Kyoujuro! Please wake up!", (Y/N) said as she pushed me back and runned away.

"Wait, (Y/N)!", I shouted but she was already gone.

TO BE CONTINUED..... QWQ