"THE END?"

(Y/N) wasn't able to stop her actions while Kyoujuro was trying his best to wake up (Y/N) so, she would return to her normal self.

"(Y/N)! Please keep on fighting! I don't want to lose you anymore!", Kyoujuro said.

'I was trying! I was trying my best! If I jus can escaped from his control, I will reap that throat of his!, (Y/N) said to herself.

Even in a terrible situation, Kyoujuro still get to smile even when he was being attacked by (Y/N).

"Haha,(Y/N)...you know what? You're still beautiful..even when you're like this right now. I really love you,(Y/N) ",Kyoujuro said and then he widened his eyes when he saw (Y/N), who just blushed from what he have said.

'What the--did I just escaped from Muzan's control because he just said that he loves me!? I'm out of my mind!!!' (Y/N) started to let go her mouth from Kyoujuro's sword as she backed off and hid her blushing face.

"I'm an idiot...",(Y/N) whispered as she blsuhed more.

"(Y/N)...did you just-", When Kyoujuro was about to say something to (Y/N), someone landed suddenly not too far away from them.

When the person lifted his face, his eyes says that he was a demon but not just some other demon- he was the upper moon 3.

'An upper moon? Why is he here right now?', Kyoujuro said and then suddenly the demon rushed towards Tanjiro, who was lying on the ground.

"Breath of flames...first style, Sea of fire!", Kyoujuro unlished his breath technique as he protected Tanjiro.

"Oh~ nice blade~.", the demon said as he licked the blood on his arm, that was sliced by Kyoujuro's blade but it regenerated in just a split of seconds.

"So you have escaped from Master Muzan's control, huh?", the demon said as he glared at (Y/N).

After some talking, when Kyoujuro said that Tanjiro wasn't weak and not agreeing on becoming a demon. The demon opened its mouth again.

"You're strong and I just wanted the best for you. But if you doesn't want to become a demon...then, I just have to kill you!", the demon rushed to Kyoujuro but he was stopped when (Y/N) rushed between them.

"(Y/N)! Stay behind me! That guy's dangerous!",Kyoujuro shouted but
(Y/N) just declined as she take out her sword and pointed it to the demon.

"What did you say about him? Kill him? Are you joking with me!? As long as I'm alive, I will not let you demons hurt him anymore!", (Y/N) dashed to the demon.

"I'm sorry,but I have no intention to fight girls.",the demon said as he unlished his technique but suddenly (Y/N) just vanished and teleported behind the demon.

"Die!", (Y/N) swing her sword on the demon's neck but the demon was so fast to react so he was able to blocked it with his arm.

'This girl...she's no ordinary!', the demon backed off as he just stared at (Y/N).

"I admired how fast you moved but...",The demon rushed towards
(Y/N) and then giving her a punched on her stomach. "Blughh!", (Y/N) coughed a lot of blood and collapsed on the ground. "...but being fast is not just enoughed." the demon added.

"(Y/N)!!!", Kyoujuro dashes angrily to the demon and attacked him. They continued to exchange attacks from each other using their techniques.

'Ughhh..cough!cough! Did I collapsed again? I need to stand up to protect Kyoujuro...',(Y/N) stood up and looked where Kyoujuro and the demon was. Tears...started to form on (Y/N)'s eyes, as she saw Kyoujuro who was now stabbed by the demon's arm.