"FEELINGS" Part 14

After Rengoku and (Y/N) mourned the death of their friend.(Y/N) decided that she will just think about again on joining the demon slayer corps.

She asked Rengoku to report her message to their master while she was away to clear the thoughts on her mind.

No one's POV:

"Will you be alright..?" Rengoku said. "There's nothing to worry..Im just going to kill a lot of demons, to clear my mind."she said with a straight face .

"Then..just be careful..Here, I found it in Shun's lap."he said as he gave (Y/N) her black silk. She didn't realized that her black silk was not on her face anymore because of what have happened.

" A-ahh! Don't look in my eyes!", she said as she tries to hide her eyes from him." Haha..I already saw it.."he said while (Y/N) was still in a panicked situation."(Y/N).. "

" W-what..? ", Rengoku suddenly cupped his hand on (Y/N)'s cheek, so he will be able to see her face."Your eyes..are beautiful..so you don't have to worry.",he said while looking at her red scarlet-like eyes.

"N-now.. You've done it!", she said as she blush while looking away. "Disgusting..right?", then suddenly, Rengoku planted a kiss on her forehead making her to reached her limit..and then.. *Poof*, she fainted on Rengoku's arms."H-hey..!(Y/N) Are you alright!?"

TIME PASS!

When (Y/N) regained her consciousness, she gave Rengoku a lesson while grabbing his side hair alternately and madly."O-ouch...please be gentle..",Rengoku said while still wearing his smile on his face.

"Huh!that's what you got for doing something like that!",(Y/N) said while pouting her angry face at him.

"Yeah..yeah..sorry.. Haha..", he said while laughing softly. "Whatever!",
(Y/N) decided to walk away but Rengoku grab her waist and he started embracing her.

"W-what..do you think your doing!?Do you want to receive a lesson again!?", she said as Rengoku rested his face on (Y/N)'s back making her flinched.

"Be careful...I don't want to see you again in pain..(Y/N)",he said while embracing her more."I-i know that..chicken boy! S-so just let go of me now!", she said.

"What..?do I look like a chicken to you..?", he said while his eyes became teary. "W-well..yeahh..it's because of your hair..but don't worry.. I still like it though... ",she said while whispering the last words.

"Y-you like it..!? Well.. I like you to-!",before Rengoku could finish his sentence, he got a smack on his head causing it to have a lump growing in it.

"That's what you deserved you jerk!", she said while started walking again with an angry face."Goodbye!"

"H-hey.. (Y/N)! Wait!.. O-ouch..then let's just see each other on your favorite place!", he said while still stroking his head.

(Y/N) doesn't look back because she knew that, she would just miss him if she saw his handsome and cheerful face.

Rengoku's POV:

" Why did she have to do that.. Ohh men.. It hurts.. ", and he's eyes became teary again. 'Haaa.. I just want to be with her so badly.'He started to walk on his path again to report the matter to their master.

TIME SKIP!

Kyoujuro arrived at the Ubuyashiki Estate. He closed his fist as he knock on the door while speaking.

"Master! This is Rengoku Kyoujuro! I am here to make a report!", suddenly after a minute, the gate was slowly opened by a little girl with a black hair.

" The master was expecting you, Rengoku-Sama..please follow me",the girl said while leading Rengoku to their master.

"What a wonderful day it is..",their master said while Rengoku was bowing his head.

"I am here to make a report master!", Rengoku said. "If may I ask..is it about (Y/N)..?", their master said when Rengoku widened his eyes.

"Y-yes..master!but how did you know..?", he said curiously. "My children said that she visited the estate a little while ago.",the sun was about to rise as they talk. It was almost morning when Rengoku arrived at the estate.

"I can't see her, but I can feel her presence

"I can't see her, but I can feel her presence..she was just standing on the top of the roof not doing anything. But the more I observed her, the more I feel her rage and anger. She was not herself anymore.",Rengoku was speechless, he doesn't know what to do nor what to say.

"Besides from what happened earlier..did something happen to her after she left the estate..?", their master said waiting for Rengoku to answer.

"Our friend..died earlier.",he said while clenching his fist."(Y/N) just met him earlier."

"She said that..she will be away for a while and won't be back for days to clear her mind.", Rengoku said while holding his emotions back.

"I am sorry for your lost..my child.", the master while giving him a comforting smile."I-it's alright master! We know that he is happy on where he is now.", Rengoku said while putting a little smile on his face.

"Very well then..do you have something to say before you left?"
"No master! This was all I have to say, stay healthy and please live a long life!", 'Ahh..I was thinking about making her my tsugoku, if she agrees on joining the corps..', Rengoku said to himself while having a sad smile.

"I think..you have something else to say, my child.", his master said when Rengoku looked at him shocked.

"A-ahh.. I-I was thinking to make her my tsugoku, if she change her mind and join the corps, master.", he said.

"Of course..so make sure to find her and make her your tsugoku with my permission.", his master said while smiling at him making Rengoku to blush a little.

"Yes! Master! I will do my best and to not let you down!", he said while smiling cheerfully.

END! :3 WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT? COMMENT, IF YOU WANT! BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE NEXT PART!