My stepsister.

(In this story Jennie's younger than Chaeyoung thought i'd switch some things up 😂😂😏)

"Jennie hurry you're dumb ass up." Chaeyoung said pounding on her stepsister's bedroom door. Jennie pulling her in her room pushing her on her bed standing infront of her. "We're going to a party." Her giving Rosé a smirk.

"You mean you're going i'm not i'm watching my anime!"

"Who the fuck cares about anime!"

"I do!" Chaeyoung said fixing to leave till someone pushed her against the door their body slammed against her. "You're going to the party with me." Jennie said looking at Rosé before smacking her. "Ow no i'm not!" Rosé said pushing Jennie off of her fixing to leave till she heard Jennie's mother knocking on the door. "Guys me and Rosé's dad are leaving out of time for 2 weeks, be good!" Jennie's mom said through the door before walking down the stairs leaving.

"See now you have no choice plu-."

"Plus what you're younger than me Jennie and i'm not going so you can use me as a Uber or try getting at that one dude named Kai or whatever." Rosé said walking out the door downstairs to the living room. "Pleaseeeee." Jennie said running down the stairs to stand infront of Rosé who was sitting on the couch.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Ughh you don't have to drink."

"And I still have to be around people."

Jennie getting mad at Rosé that everything she does or says Rosé is still saying no. "I'm just going to have a good time now at Kai." Jennie said lying right between her teeth. Rosé getting up from the couch walking towards Jennie their faces close that Jennie could feel Rosé's breath on her face getting nervous she looked away and found something else to look at. "You're lying Jennie I know you till well for that bullshit card you just pulled. Rosé said in a low voice still looking at Jennie. Rosé is cold, cold hearted doesn't care about anybody's feelings, she as  been since her mom died and her dad found someone to marry who was Jennie's mom that she really wasn't full and didn't like the idea at all and Jennie knew that but really couldn't do anything about it. "Fine i'll go by myself but if I die i'm blaming it on you cause you decided you didn't wanna go with me." Jennie said walking away from her to the front door. "Fucking shit Jennie fine are you happy now? Damn." Rosé said aggressively picking up the keys are the coffee table walking out the door with Jennie behind her.

~

"YOU'RE BOTH HERE!" Lisa said walking towards them holding her arms out to hug the both of them. "More like she forced me to come with her." Rosé mumbled under her breath but Jennie and Lisa both heard that earning a smack from Jennie. "Ouch that's gotta hurt anyways make yourself at home don't tell anybody you're stepsisters cause you know how that can go... oh and Jennie, Kai's here somewhere feel free to find him. Lisa said walking away from them both trying to get at a group of girls that just walked past her. "Go to you're boy toy that's what we're here for right." Rosé said rolling her eyes fixing to pour herself a drink till Jennie grabbed her arm.

"What the fuck is you're problem."

"Me? I don't have a problem i'm just trying to pour myself a drink so let go of my fucking arm!" Rosé said feeling Jennie's grip tighten around her arm, digging her nails in the leather jacket she had on till she saw blood coming down to her hand. "Jennie let fucking go off me!" Rosé said snatching her arm away from her, pinning her stepsister against the kitchen counter causing her to hurt her head on the cupboards they had in the kitchen as well above her. Rosé placing her hands on Jennie's cheeks pulling her closer to her. "Do that shit again and I will leave your ass here alone." Rosé said in a low husky voice bringing her face more closer to Jennie's that their lips were only inches apart before letting her stepsister go grabbing the bottle of whiskey walking upstairs. Jennie just kept thinking to herself how hot she realized her stepsister was, it's not like they were blood relatives or anything but she just kept playing in her hand over and over again and how hot Rosé looks mad, she probably should do it more often. She could care less about Kai now, as she tried chasing down the older girl she started opening rooms upstairs till she saw Rosé pouring whiskey over her fresh wound chugging down the liquor as she was starting to wrap it she saw Jennie in the reflection on the mirror. "Jesus Jennie what do you want! Are you suppose to be with Kai by now." Rosé huffed finishing wrapping her wound washing the blood off her hands. "Rosé let's play truth or dare downstairs. Lisa shouted at the older girl panting while being out of breath. "No." She said continuing to wash her hands. "Kai's in the circle." Lisa said seeing Rosé stopped in her tracks for someone. "Let the games begin then." Rosé said walking past both Lisa and Jennie taking a huge drink of the whiskey she still had, making her way downstairs to the circles "YES ROSÉ THE MANNNN!" Lisa said smacking Rosé's back entering the circle. "Come one Jennie this was you're idea to come to this party sit." Rosé said smirking devishly at Jennie, as she made her way to sit next to each other. "Alright before we start they ain't nobody who's related or stepsisters or stepbrothers or any of shit right." The party guy said looking around the circle to make sure. "Say something Rosé." Jennie said smacking Rosé's leg. "You say something this was you're whole idea."  Rosé said looking at Jennie annoyed by the younger girl. "Alright lets get started." The guy said looking around the circle. "You the one with light pink hair truth or dare." The guy asked once more.

"I dare you to have 7 minutes in heaven with the girl next to you."

"Ahhh why did I see this coming."

"What did you say?"

"I said yeah okay do you have a closet?"

"Yeah upstairs somewhere."

"Jennie let's go." Rosé said grabbing Jennie's hand. Walking upstairs before getting into the closet she saw Lisa. "You know you guys don't have to do anything to each other right? Since you guys are stepsisters, but I recommended you guys don't do anything okay?" Lisa said looking at the both of them worried. "Yeah okay Jennie said giving Lisa a smile before opening the empty closet followed by Rosé as the younger girl walked away. "Just remember guys uhh you can stay in the for how long you need alright!" The party guy yelled up the stairs. "Yeah okay Rosé said rolling her eyes shutting the closet door locking it, turning on the lights. "We're not gonna do anything though right?" Jennie asked in a whisper looking down. Rosé sliding herself down against the door her arms on her knees as Jennie did the same. Rosé let out a loud sigh knowing she wanted to do something with the girl but she couldn't cause she knew she was her stepsister. "If only we could do something Jennie but we can't cause we're stepsister." Rosé said leaning her head back against the door letting out another sigh letting her legs down to hit the carpet with her hands rubbing her eyes. "So you want to do something?" Jennie asked the older girl who was still rubbing her eyes. "We can't and we both know why." Rosé said looking at Jennie with pure love and adore in her eyes. "But you want to." Jennie said looking at the girl down to the carpet again. "Yeah I want to I really do." Rosé whispered. Being the first time Jennie has every seen Rosé like this not mad,cold,angry. She made her way to place herself on the older girl's lap wrapping her arms around her neck letting the other girl's breath hit her neck as she felt her nose and lip brush against her neck. Rosé wrapping her arms around the younger girl's smaller waist licking her neck before sucking on it gently, seconds later placing kisses and sucking on it harder causing a hickey to appear. Undoing the girl on top of her shirt and pants leaving her in her bra and underwear. Jennie helping Rosé take off her clothes as well. Rosé moving her face closer to Jennie's that everything was touching but their lips. Jennie letting out a shaky breath. This is so wrong but feels so right... Smashing her lips onto Rosé while Rosé's hands start roaming Jennie's body sticking her tongue in Jennie's mouth as they both moan throughout their makeout session. Undoing Jennie's bra and underwear as well as herself exposing their body's towards each other as Rosé slides a finger in Jennie's wet core adding another. Jennie moaning at the warmth of Rosé's fingers inside of her, her entering 2  fingers into Rosé as, Rosé let's out a groan against her neck as they were both fingering each other in the small closet they were in. Rosé plumping her fingers in and out of Jennie faster than what Jennie was doing to her as she felt Jennie close to her orgasm she started moving her fingers faster making her strokes deeper as Jennie let her juices out of Rosé's finger. Rosé following a few seconds later as they helped ride out each other's orgasms, soon after Jennie falling on Rosé so that she no longer is against the door. There vagina's against each other as Jennie's arms are wrapped around Rosé's neck again, Rosé arm around Jennie's waist as another is stroking Jennie's hair who was on top of her. Kissing her cheek still stroking the girls hair. "Are you all done you've been in there for 13 minutes." The guy said on the other side of the door rattling the door. "Thank god I locked it." Rosé said whispering into Jennie's ear.