Rapper PK. Part 2.

Jennie's POV

"You're right your not the first but your the first fan I actually felt something with."

I couldn't help but laugh at what she said was cheesy. "Do you actually mean that or are you just saying that to make me feel better?" I said putting my head on her shoulder. "I mean it." Chaeyoung said wrapping her hands around my waist. Feeling flustered I decided to slightly lift myself upwards off her cock letting it hang down. "Do you want me to take you back to the hotel your staying at. I need to start driving to my other location for my next concert." She said putting her clothes on as I was still sitting on her lap. Feeling sad that it ended so quickly Rosé caught on. "Do you want to exchange numbers?." She laughed reading my body language, as she reached in her jean pocket so that I could give her my number. "Yeah I want your number." I said shyly taking the phone from her hand hearing her chuckle at my shyness. Putting my number in her contacts.

-

"Thank you for the ride." As I was getting out of the car Jisoo and Lisa rushed up to me. "Your back! Wait who gave you that hickey?!" Lisa shouted looking at Chaeyoung in the driver seat who was smirking. "Park Chaeyoung do you give my lil jendeukie a hickey?" Jisoo asked looking at Chaeyoung also. "Yes ma"am. She has a nice neck." Chaeyoung fidgeting with the steering wheel. "Wait did you guys have sex?" Lisa eyes widened looking back and forth at Jennie and Chaeyoung. "No a hickey just appeared on my neck out thin air." Jennie said in a sarcasm voice. Earning a laugh from Chaeyoung. Jennie walking over to the driver seat, as she placed her head on Chaeyoung's neck placing a peck on her lips. Fixing to walk away feeling, Jennie felt a hand gently grab her arm. Looking at Chaeyoung confused. "That's it a peck? A peck?." Chaeyoung said laughing signaling to Jennie to come closer to her again, as she obeyed moving her face closer to Chaeyoung again. Chaeyoung taking over Jennie's bottom lip, nibbling on it. "Nahhahh." Jennie moaned out from it. Feeling Chaeyoung lips form into a smirk against her lips. Chaeyoung pulling away from the kiss because she had to leave. "Call me would you?" Chaeyoung asked Jennie, letting her hand rest on her cheek. "Yeah for sure." Jennie said her lips forming into a gummy smile. "Bye." Jennie whispered softly to her. Walking away from the girl in the driver seat. Hearing Chaeyoung shout at her before she entered the hotel room. "Bye!" Chaeyoung shouted and waved before driving off. Jennie feeling sad that she may never see the girl again. "Don't be sad! You have her number!" Lisa said trying to cheer the older girl up as they made their way up to their hotel room. "Yeah." Jennie replied softly giving them a smile before entering the bathroom to take a shower from want she just did with her favorite rapper.

-

Letting the warm water run all over her body. "Rosé Rosé Rosé Rosé." Was all Jennie could thinking about right now. "Jennie just like that like that." Jennie letting the flashback of her and Chaeyoung having sex in the back seat of her black Porsche run through her mind. God I miss her and I barely even know the girl. I just had sex with you!  Jennie shouted to herself. Getting done with her shower, as she wrapped a towel around her body.

-

"About time I have to pee!" Lisa shouted running into the bathroom locking the door behind her. Jennie getting comfortable on her bed, as she was interrupted by her phone going off. "Oooo is she texting you." Jisoo asked smirking at her. "Yeah." Jennie said covering her face. "Yes answer her!" Lisa said popping out of nowhere scaring both Jennie and Jisoo. "I am." Jennie smiling from ear to ear.

Pk Chaeyoung- Hi 🥺💞

Jennie- Hi 🥰💞

Pk Chaeyoung- How are you?

Jennie- I'm good you?

Pk Chaeyoung- I'm better now since i'm texting you ☺️

Jennie- cheesy but cute... 😂

Pk Chaeyoung- yeah? 😳

Jennie- yeah it's okay because it's cute

Pk Chaeyoung- So I wanted to ask you something...

Jennie- What is it?

Pk Chaeyoung- would you uhhh would you be my girlfriend??

"Oh my god. Oh my god! Oh my god! OH MY GOD!" Jennie shouted looking at both Jisoo and Lisa. "What?!." Lisoo said in union looking at Jennie then at her phone. "Oh my god!" Jisoo shouted looking at the messages between her best friend and her favorite Kpop rapper. "Wait are you gonna say?! Lisa asked jumping up and down on the bed. "Yes obviously! Jennie decided to text her back.

Jennie- Yes! Yes I mean.. 😂🥺

Pk Chaeyoung- WAIT REALLY?! 😳😭

Jennie- YES! I'll be your girlfriend!

Pk Chaeyoung- AHHHH my day just got even better thank you thank you thank you!

Jennie- thank you for asking me, but I gotta go goodnight 🥺❤️

Pk Chaeyoung- Goodnight baby ❤️❤️

"You guys are so cute ughhh." Lisa said hovering over Jennie's shoulder to read their messages. "Have you guys been reading are messages the whole time. "Yes it's cute." Jisoo said shaking Jennie's shoulder. "We're cute." Jennie whispered to herself getting awww's from her two bestfriend's beside her.

Sorry guys i've been emotionally,physically,mentally distracted which is why it took me awhile and to get into the mood of putting out my parts and stories for this Chaennie thing/story/book or whatever you want to call it 😂. Don't get me wrong I love Chaennie and it's my favorite ship from Blackpink that's why I made this whole writing possible for me.  It's just my cousin has the coronavirus which really threw me off the process of writing the past couple of days.

But on the bright side Sour candy is out! It's so good! 🥺🥰 go listen to it if you haven't and keep streaming!! Love you guys 💞

MB is out.