Stripper J.

Jennie becoming a stripper to take care of herself. Didn't finish high school because she didn't have the money for it. Her on her own all by herself. Letting anybody do anything to her whether it was out of her free will or not. Some people paid her afterwards some didn't. Some would hurt her some wouldn't. She just thought that was the way life worked. Some would hurt her so bad she would end up in the hospital for days. Bobby was one of those people made her go in a coma for a week, and yet she still manages to pull everything off not even having one little scratch of herself. She even fuck men and women. Men with small dicks mostly she rarely got guys with big dicks including girls. She would fuck women with dick's too all small again as the men.
(When I mean she rarely got big dick she rarely got it 😂 back to the story.)
She would work constantly as she was known as the best one her manager had for her looks and her body when they would have crowds and crowds of people he would make her go out there. Her manager was sweet enough for her to pick who she wanted to pick.

Location: Seoul, South Korea
Stripper strictly nights.
10.31 P.M.

"We're gonna find you the right one." Mingi said to Rosé as they were waiting in line outside to get in. Finally getting inside they said down in chairs grabbing the alcohol and beer they could. Hongjoong handing Rosé a bottle of whiskey, as they there looking and watching the performances from the strippers. Rosé getting on her 3rd bottle of whiskey drunk already. Seeing someone come out in a black bra and thongs catching her eyes. "Yo that one Rosé that is the one!" Mingi said shaking Rosé waking her up a bit more. Watching the girl give a show.

"Yo Rosé make her give you a lap dance later hahaha!"

"Frrr!"

"Damn I would want a lap dance from her fine ass too."

"Maybe i'll just go get one." Rosé said smirking the stranger girl still giving the audience a show. Looking around the room locking eyes with Rosé. The girl sliding down the pole still looking at Rosé. Rosé feeling her cock get hard in her pants as she watched the girl finish giving a show. The crowd going wild, all the lights turning off getting dark as they were getting ready for the next stripper. Rosé chasing the girl backstage as the new stripper was already giving the audience once again another round. Rosé finding the girl. "You know what you have to do Jennie looks like you got some company, you ain't getting your side of the money till you give that girl what she wants." Her manager said laughing counting the big stack of money in his hands.

The girl so called Jennie grabbing her arm leading her into a room with blue lights and just a black couch against the wall as she pushed Rosé on the couch getting on top of her giving her a lap. Just as Rosé got hard she got up and locked the door so nobody could get in or go out. The girl getting back on top of the girl putting her hands on her shoulders as Rosé wrapped her arms around her waist smelling the vanilla scent that the girl was giving off. "Jennie?" Rosé said looking at the girl who responded to that name. "Is your name Jennie?" Rosé asked softly caressing the girl's waist. "Yeah and yours?" Jennie asked the girl. "Rosé, Park Chaeyoung,Chaeyoung,Rosie which ever one you prefer." Rosé said laughing the other girl joining her. Jennie continuing her job grinding again on the girl under her feeling her thrust her hips into hers. Jennie wrapping her arms around the girl's neck not wanting to moan. She bit her lip, grinding deeper in the girl's area feeling a bulge. She has a dick great just fucking great another one. Jennie thought to herself rolling her eyes unbelting the girl's belt that was under her standing up sliding her pants off her ass and dick looking at the size and length of Rosé's cock quite satisfied. It wasn't was like the other girl's and boys she fucked but was quite huge and thick. Jennie licking her lips wanting a taste of the big cock that was sticking up right infront of her. Getting on her knees infront of Rosé flicking her tongue pressing it hard against the tip of her cock. Earning a groan from the girl infront of her. Grabbing the back of it bopping her head back and forth, grabbing her balls squeezing it. Rosé grabbing Jennie's head pushing more of her shaft in her mouth till she finished putting all of it in her mouth. Jennie sucking on it harshly stroking it while having it in her mouth. Letting it out of her mouth with a pop stroking it. Rosé grunting putting her head back in pleasure on the head of the couch. Jennie let go of her cock taking of her shoes and pants along with her boxers and socks leaving just her button up shirt on her body. Putting her mouth back on her cock sucking it again resting her hands on each side of Rosé on the couch. Rosé lifting her hips pushing her cock in and out of Jennie's mouth grabbing her head with both of her hands. Jennie grabbing Rosé's hips bopping her head back and forth faster sucking on it fast and hard. "Ima cum." Rosé moaned out still resting her hands in the girl's hair. Her balls tightening as she let her cum go in Jennie's mouth. Rosé pulling her hand closer to her crotch feeling Jennie choke on her cum but still managed to swallow it showing Rosé that she did swallow all of it. Jennie getting on top of Rosé unbuttoning her button up shirt she had on throwing it all the grab sucking her neck. Rosé grabbing her bra undoing it sliding it off as Jennie stopped sucking on her neck. Rosé getting on top of Jennie kissing her neck down to her breast sucking on it swirling her tongue around her nipple grabbing her other tit with her hand squeezing it. Jennie moaning out loud. Letting it go with a pop kissing her stomach. Rosé biting the side of Jennie's thong bringing it down her legs with her mouth. Jennie couldn't help but feel turned on by the other girl's action seeing the girl bring down her thong down her legs with her teeth she found hot. In the first time in a long time Jennie was actually enjoying this with a girl she doesn't even know. Rosé getting back on top of the girl connecting their hands placing them above Jennie's head. Brushing her lips against hers gently placing her lips on hers. Jennie kissing Rosé back.