Stripper J. Part IV.

Jennie walking in the room walking closer to all of them. "Honey you're gonna kill her!" Micky shouted untying the rope around her as she flew on the floor, Jennie fast enough that Rosé fell on top of her catching her grabbing at her face. "She's passed out dad! Why can't you let me make my own decisions in my own life!" Jennie yelled at her father as he grabbed at a towel wrapping the bloods off his hands. "You know you're right i'll take more to her once she wakes up come on honey." Harold said grabbing Micky's hand leaving his office. Rosé's head in Jennie's lap, Jennie grabbing at her face. "Rosé? Rosé? Rosé!" Jennie said still trying to wake up the girl. "Fucking shit Jennie." Harold said walking back into his office grabbing Rosé swinging her over his shoulder taking her into Jennie's room putting her down on her bed. "When she wakes up you tell me!" Harold said slamming Jennie's door shut as she got up to lock it. Grabbing a bowl,wet towel, and a dry towel placing it down on her nightstand taking off Rosé's clothes leaving her just in her black Calvin Klein boxers. Putting her thick white blanket over her body. Jennie lightly sitting next to the girl on the bed not wanting to wake her. Jennie grabbing the back of Rosé's head getting the wet towel wiping her face. Jennie took this tune to fully appreciate it the girl's pretty flaws and her still beautiful face that was covered with bruises and blood. She's kinda hot while sleeping Jennie thought still gently wiping her face. Grabbing the other towel drying her face. "Ahhhh." Rosé groaned out coughing leaning closer to Jennie who still had her hand at the back of her head. "Stop moving I need to put the cream on your cuts to stop them from bleeding." Jennie said getting some on her fingers from the jar,putting it gently on her cuts on her face. Wiping her hands on the dried towel putting the stuff away going back to sit on the bed and look at Rosé's face to see if some of the cuts stopped bleeding. Which they did thankfully Jennie grabbing at Rosé's jaw moving it back and forth to see each side of it to know if she missed one. "Jennie my face hurts stop." Rosé said grunting placing her hand over Jennie's that was on her face. "19." Jennie said scoffing shaking her head afterwards. "Jesus Jennie how old did you except me to be?!" Rosé yelled grunting sitting up behind Jennie who was infront of her on the edge of the bed. "At least in your 20's!" Jennie yelled back pushing Rosé away from behind her. "Where are you going?" Jennie asked in a annoyed tone sighing after saying it. "To take a piss!" Rosé said walking to the bathroom door limping grabbing her stomach from the punches early. "Yeah cause it looks like the only thing you're good with is your dick." Jennie said rolling her eyes getting under the covers. Rosé ignoring what she said peeing with the door open to annoy her more. "Rosé why can't you shut the fucking door!" Jennie said getting up fixing to shut it but just stared at Rosé's penis. Rosé brought down her boxers to her legs continuing to pee. "Oh please it ain't like you ain't seen it before correct me if i'm wrong J." Rosé said giving her a cocky smile pulling her boxers back over her cock fixing to walk back to the bed but stopped turning around grabbing Jennie's face kissing her picking her up putting her on bed laying on top of her. "Why are you still strong even though you just got beaten the fuck up." Jennie mutter on Rosé's lips. "I heal fast." Rosé said letting it out in a breathy whisper pulling Jennie's joggers and underwear off along with her bra. "God why don't you ever shut up." Jennie said kissing and pulling over Rosé's boxer grabbing a condom out of her dresser clubby. Kissing Rosé taking the condom out of the wrapper on her shoulders. "Give me your dick." Jennie asked in between kisses. "What?" Rosé asked still kissing Jennie's lips. Jennie getting annoyed again she made her way down to Rosé who was on top of her grabbing her cock putting the condom on it. "I don't want anymore kids with you." Jennie said smiling rolling her eyes afterwards. "Then why are you fucking me in general." Rosé asked adjusting the condom on her cock. "I'm horny and pregnant that's why, now hurry up!" Jennie shouted grabbing Rosé's dick putting it in herself. Her moving inside of Jennie, her hands tangled in her hair. "Like that like that." Jennie moaned out scratching at Rosé's waist, her legs spread apart as her knees were up. "I don't like condoms." Rosé said grunting tangling her hands more in Jennie's hair who was underneath her. "Clearly cause we wouldn't been where we are now if you would've just used a condom that night we fucked!" Jennie yelled out elbowing Rosé's back. "Jennie calm down." Rosé said picking up her speed so Jennie would stop going A-wall which worked. Rosé feeling her cock get tighter in the condom thinking it broke. "Did the condom break?" Rosé whispered to herself but Jennie heard it due to the fact Rosé's mouth was by Jennie's ear. "CHHHAAAEEEYOUNGGGGG!" Jennie yelled pushing Rosé out of her to see. "It didn't break, your cock is just oozing of cum." Jennie having a mid heart attack feeling Rosé enter her again to finish cumming in her condom. Jennie cumming on Rosé's condom dick. "Don't pull out yet." Jennie moaned out squeezing Rosé's hips as she helped Jennie ride out her orgasm. Getting off of her laying on the bed next to her, Rosé taking off the condom leaning on top of Jennie throwing it in the trash under her nightstand. "What are you doing!" Jennie yelled feeling Rosé on top of her again. "Throwing the condom away. Chill." Rosé said getting off of her laying back on the bed. Jennie pulling the covers more over her turning the other way away from the girl who was in her bed. "Looks like Miss Kim hates me."