Stripper J. Part III.

"I'm pregnant."

Rosé grabbing Jennie's ass lightly pulling her cock out of Jennie faster than lightning. "What?" Rosé asked grabbing Jennie's face lightly making her look at her. "I'm pregnant with your child." Jennie said looking away from Rosé clearing her throat handing her the papers. Rosé looking at it for awhile. "So ar- are yo- you keeping it?" Rosé asked while stuttering laying the papers on the floor next to them on the couch. "Yeah I am do you want me to?" Jennie asked Rosé looking at her. "Yeah yeah I want you to keep it but it's your body though and your the one carrying the baby." Rosé said looking at the girl nervously. "It's my choice I want to keep it." Jennie said smiling at the girl before pecking her lips. "I'm actually quitting being a stripper and moving in with my parents who know." Jennie said sitting up getting dressed. "How far long are you?" Rosé asked getting dressed herself. "1 week." Jennie said finished getting dressed handing her quit papers to her manager as Rosé followed her. Her manager looking at her and Rosé. "Alright see you around Jennie and congrats to the both of you guys, y'all have a baby on the way!" Her manager said walking away clapping his hands. "Also my dad wants to meet you so prepare." Jennie said walking off.

"Jennie my baby!" Jennie's mom said hugging her and her dad. "You must be Park Chaeyoung the baby daddy." Jennie's mom said. "Yes Mrs.Kim." Rosé said shaking her hand bowing down to her. "Chaeyoung let's have a chat." Jennie's dad said. Walking to his office as Rosé followed him into his office leaving the door opened a crack. Jennie leaning against the wall outside of the door of her dad's office eavesdropping on their conversation. "Have a sit will you?" Her father said to Rosé as she took a seat. "First of all can we talk about the fact that both of your parents died when you were super young from drugs and speaking of young, Rosé your 19 and my daughter is 27 how the fuck did you even get into the stripper club your still a minor?! Jennie's father yelled at her. "Fake I.D.?" Rosé said looking at Jennie's dad. "Harold let her be, their only 8 years apart it's not that bad." Jennie's mom said entering the room sitting on the desk looking at Rosé who was in a chair infront of Jennie's parents. "You Park Chaeyoung are bad news." Harold said pointing at the girl in the chair. "She's not stop over exaggerating honey." Jennie's mom said giving her husband a shoulder massage. "What are we gonna do with you kid." Harold said shaking his hand taking a sip of his scotch in his glass. "Getting my daughter pregnant in a club you weren't even suppose to be at in the first place." Harold said snarking at the girl. "Isn't that unfortunate?" Rosé asked leaning back in the chair. "You little brat!" Harold getting up from his desk grabbing Rosé's shirt fixing to punch her but was stopped by Jennie's mom grabbing his arm. "Honey she's just a kid!" Mrs.Kim said worried. "Exactly a kid who needs to be taught a lesson Micky!" Harold said raising his voice as she let go off his arm.

Harold punching Rosé's face pushing her back on the chair, grabbing rope tying her to it. Jennie watching the whole thing from the hall covering her mouth from making a sound still watching what was happening in shock. Harold rolling up his sleeves as he saw Rosé's head down as blood dripped from her mouth onto her black jeans she was wearing. Grabbing her hair lifting her head up bending down to be at eye level with her. "Look at you pretty boy." Harold said smacking her cheek softly laughing. "What?" Rosé asked grunting from the pain spitting out the blood out of her mouth on the wooden floor. "I need you Chaeyoung to stay away from my daughter." He said punching her again busting open her eyebrow as blood rushed down her face. "Nod if you agree." Harold said smacking Rosé's head. "See the problem is Mr.Kim is I don't agree with that at all." Rosé said laughing out loud looking at him who was confused. "What are you gonna do? Hit me again hoping it does something more to me, except fuck up my attractive face?" Rosé said smirking at him leaning forward in the chair towards him.

"Do it bitch."

"This girl is a savage and has a big mouth." Harold said laughing pointing at Rosé again looking at his wife Micky before swinging again at Rosé's face. "Ooo I gotta say Chaeyoung that one hurt my hand." Harold laughing more shaking his right hand grabbing it with his other one that was perfectly fine. "Yeah and I gotta say that hurt my face." Rosé said biting the inside of her cheek closing her eyes letting out a groan. "Why are you still talking?!" Harold yelled rubbing his hand with his other hand.

"Maybe it's because i'm not a pussy."

"You mean your dick that you stuck in my daughter's pussy?"

"What more do you want out of me Mr.Kim?! Yes I fucked your daughter and cummed in her multiple times what else do you want?!"

"That you regret having sex with her and cumming in her."

"Yeah well that's not gonna happen cause I don't regret it at all."

"You just don't learn any lessons from people do you Chaeyoung?"

"I guess not father-in-law hahaha."

"PARK FUCKING CHAEYOUNG!" Harold yelled swinging at the other side of her face cutting open her cheek. "I think that's enough honey." Micky said looking at her husband and at Jennie's baby daddy. "What the fuck?!" Grabbing her shirt getting more angry. "Damn why you so mad boy." Rosé said laughing looking at him not seriously. "What is wrong with you?!! Why don't you shut that mouth of yours if you did I wouldn't be punching you as much fucking shit your making me mad!!" Harold yelled out loud hitting her again in her stomach as she coughed up blood, dripping down her chin with a mixture of saliva going on her black button up shirt. "Wha- what can I sa- say I hav- have a big mo- mouth." Rosé said in between breaths grunting and groaning as she had her head down, leaning it backwards in the chair. Harold taking this as the perfect opportunity to hit her again as he did. Rosé beginning to breathe hard. "Are you done?" He said gripping her hair in his hand looking at her. "No nope." Rosé said laughing in between heavy breaths coughing hard as more blood came out of her mouth. Punching her again and again and again. Cutting open the bridge of her nose. Rosé breathing heavily trying to catch her breath. "Awww looks like your attractive face is all bruised,swollen, and bloody now." Harold said punching her again laughing before turning around so that his back is facing her as he began shaking his hand from the pain. "Looks better than yours and it looks like you can't take anymore hits to my face. I'm not the only one in pain here I guess." Rosé said laughing choking on her blood in her mouth, spitting it out on the floor with the other blood that was already on it. "I might just end you CHAEYOUNG!" Harold hitting her face again. "End me."