jealous.

As Blackpink got done with their concert all sitting around in their manager's hotel room waiting around from them all to get tired. Lisa already dozing off, Jennie sitting on the couch on her phone. Jisoo and Rosé talking. Jennie couldn't help but feel bothered when they started flirting. Jennie getting jealous of Jisoo and Rosé flirting with each other. Jennie looking at Rosé getting up from the other part of the couch walking up to the 2 girls who were talking and flirting. "Hey can I take Rosé for a sec?" Jennie asked Jisoo looking at her. "No jennie can't you se- Rosé not being able to finish her sentence as Jennie pulled her by her arm into her hotel room shutting and locking the door behind her. "You really need to know how to control your jealousy." Rosé said as she rolled her eyes huffing crossing her arms. "Maybe i'll just kiss and fuck Lisa since she seems to be interested in me." Jennie said leaning her back against her hotel room door. "Jennie you do that and I swear to god." Rosé said barking at her clenching her jaw. "Maybe you should learn how to control you're jealousy too, cause after all it looks like i'm not the only one jealous." Jennie said smirking seeing the girl walk closer to her. "I guess not looks like jealousy is something we both have in common." Rosé whispered placing her hands on her cheeks stroking them with her thumbs putting her chin on Jennie's head. Feeling Jennie's small arms wrap around her waist tightly her head resting in her chest taking in her scent of her sweet cologne.

Pulling Jennie closer to the bed with her. Jennie falling on top of her. "You're not gonna tell anybody about this considering this will be first my time having sex with one of my bandmates." Rosé said attaching their lips to each other's. Jennie pulling away from the kiss. "What do you didn't have sex with Jisoo??" Jennie asked laying up spread her legs apart on each side of Rosé, sitting on her covered cock placing her hands on her toned stomach while Rosé laying down underneath her bringing herself up a little with her elbows sinking down in the mattress under her. "No I didn't have sex with Jisoo nor Lisa have you had sex with one of them?." Rosé asked moving her legs back and forth under Jennie which caused her to bump her dick up into Jennie's vagina every single time she would move her legs. "No you'll be the first member." Jennie said leaning down to kiss Rosé, as Rosé let her kissing her back untying her joggers grabbing Jennie placing her more on her dick forcing her to rub her vagina on her cock as she got what she was doing. Starting to dry hump each other Jennie feel twitches from Rosé's cock, soon feeling her dick get hard as it was rising up in her joggers poking at her vagina making her moan loud.

Undressing each other thought their kisses Jennie harshly pulling down her joggers and boxers as Rosé's member stood right up once unclothed her member Jennie stopping in her tracks looking at her cock and into Rosé's eyes "You didn't tell me how big you were." Jennie said running her hands through hair. "Did I really have to? Rosé said laughing at Jennie's cuteness cupping her cheeks bringing her in for a kiss. "You're too cute Jennie." Rosé said laughing more earning a pout from the girl on top of her.

"I'll take it easy on you if you want."

"Don't you dare take it easy on me just because i've never fucked someone with such a big size."

"So you're saying all the guys you fucked had a small dick Jennie."

"Shut up Chaeyoung don't get to cocky now."

"I'll make sure you're gonna prefer big dick energy or small dicks you'll see."

"Stop talking and prove it then."

Rosé grabbing her big long cock slapping and rubbing her dick against her clit letting her precum smudge all over her lady parts beginning to slap it more against her vagina hard making wet sex nosies by it before sliding it in her harshly. "Yes I need your cock I need it!!" Jennie screamed humping against Rose's cock that was inside of her deep. Jennie laying on top of Rosé, her legs spread apart on each side of Rosé giving her access so should could slide her dick deeper and deeper in her pussy, as she was pulling herself in and out getting deeper in, the more she pounded herself in her. Rosé wrapping her arms around Jennie's back thrusting herself in her making the bed rock hearing big slaps sounds from their connected parts down there. "You still prefer small dick over big dick?" Rosé asked panting into Jennie's neck on top of her. Jennie placing her hands on Rosé's cheeks throwing her head into the pilliow under the younger girl under her. "NOOO I PREFER BIG DICK! You're big dick! Jennie moaned out not wanting to control her hormones or her moans. Rosé grunting out sweeping herself on top of Jennie changing their positions with her cock still in her beginning to bang her again. "FUCK!" Jennie screamed out grabbing Rosé's ass pushing her cock more in her vagina. Pushing Rosé off of her, getting on top of her again moving back and forth on her cock grabbing her abs as she whimpered and moaned out at the same time from the big thing inside of her. Rosé grabbing Jennie's waist helping her move faster on her dick. "Yeah YEAH I LIKE THAT! Jennie moaned out still grabbing Rosé's stomach continuing riding her.

"Yeah you like that?"

"Yes YES BABY DON'T STOP DON'T STOP!" Jennie said closing her eyes opening her mouth breathing hard panting as well. "Rosé so turned on right now by Jennie's facial expression and her behavior to them having sex. Pushing herself up more into Jennie as she still continued riding her thrusting her hips into her right along with her member picking the pace way too fast for Jennie as she saw getting too much pleasure from her cock she stopped moving breathing in and out heavily Rosé wrapping her arms around Jennie's waist getting on top of her again helping her and herself hit their orgasm. " FUCK BABY I CAN'T IT FEELS TOO GOOD! I can't handle it!" Jennie said gripping Rosé hair burying her head in her neck. Still shoving herself in and out of her. Picking her speed up faster than before hearing Jennie whimper as she continued, Rosé herself hitting her climax as she shot her cum in her Jennie following right after her riding each other's climax's. Jennie done as Rosé was still cumming in her wanting to get every drop in her vagina. Pulling herself out of her after she finished collapsing on the bed right next to her. "Damn cum enough? Shit" Jennie said panting while looking at Rosé who was stroking her cock before she looked at her still stroking her member. "Don't look at me like that if you're gonna masterbate!" Jennie looking away from Rosé seeing Rosé who was still stroking her dick. "Seriously stop!" Jennie said smacking Rosé's hand that was stroking her member getting her to stop, hearing the door open. "Well well well you guys wouldn't think I noticed you 2 guys missing Had fun fucking each other? Because it's never gonna happen again." Their manager said laughing looking at the both of them.

(I was sensing sum jentop in this one 😏👄👃)