ThE InTeRvIeW.

Blackpink in a New York to preform a concert there later that day but had a interview. As Blackpink came in the room to do their interviewer they all sat in chairs, 2 on each side infront of each other. Jennie sitting infront of Rosé next to Lisa and Lisa sitting infront of Jisoo next to Jennie. They answered question and gave out more tour dates and more info about it. Everything was going fine till Rosé started getting bored by the game they started playing. Her stretching out her long legs in her ripped light blue jeans across under the table brushing her right leg against someone else. Moving her leg back and forth leaning back in her chair realizing whose leg she was hitting. "Rosé  your turn." Jisoo said handing her a card. "If you had to consider dating one of the other members in the group who would you date?" Rosé read the question out loud beginning to swing her leg against Jennie's leg harder earning her to clear her throat and look away from the young girl. "Jennie." Rosé said still looking at Jennie, as they finally made eye contact. Jennie returning the leg swinging game Rosé had started with her. "Why?" Lisa asked laughing looking at both Jennie and Rosé seeing they were both swinging their legs against each other's. "She's hot and she has a nice body." Rosé said feeling Jennie move her legs more up her legs spreading them apart. "Stop Jennie your gonna you know give her a boner." Lisa whispered to Jennie looking at her seriously. "That would be kinda hot." Jennie said moving her chair closer to the table so she could reach her legs more up Rosé's legs. "Fine i'll cover you if you do give her one." Lisa laughed paying attention to the cards that were on the table.

The interview getting longer and longer Jennie and Rosé still decided to keep playing the little game that had going on under the table. Till Jennie started brushing her knee against Rosé's covered cock in her tight light blue jeans she had on. Rosé clearing her throat moving her shirt over Jennie's knee so they wouldn't get caught, as she moved closer to her knee placing her head down on the table. Trying to control herself from getting a boner. Jennie realizing Rosé's sudden change in behavior as her head was on the table. She began deepening her little brushes she was doing against Rosé's area. Rosé beginning to feel herself getting hard, she lifted her head placing it in her hands. One more little brush and Rosé felt her cock twitch from the pleasure into a boner. Placing her left hand on her forehead, bringing her right hand down to her cock grabbing Jennie's thigh above her knee smacking it lightly. Giving her the signal to stop from the little game they were playing. Jennie smirking at the younger girl feeling her erection on her knee, feeling that Rosé wasn't small as she excepted her to be. Jennie leaning forward back in her chair away from Rosé with her legs. Rosé thank god she was wearing a baggy white long sleeve shirt, as she placed it over her boner that she had. "Okay and that it is cut guys you guys are good to go thank you." The director said giving them all hugs. "You did not just give her a boner Jennie!" Jisoo yelled smacking Jennie's arm. "She's just a horny little bitch." Jennie said smacking Jisoo back walking away, till she felt someone grab her placing their head on her shoulder. "You didn't think you'd get away with giving me a boner in the middle of interview did you?" Rosé whispered against Jennie's ear brushing her bulge into Jennie's ass. "Well look at you your not as small as I thought hubby." Jennie whispered back squeezing her bulge. "You should give me head you know how horny I am from beginning on tour with just you guys." Rosé laughed lowly smacking Jennie's ass before walking away leaving her with her mouth opened. "You should give me head." Jennie thought about that sentence Rosé said she's giving me a request. "Yeah okay that was kinda hot just have sex with her you'll cover you guys if you guys do." Jisoo said giving her a thumbs up. "Yeah we will trust us." Lisa budged in the conversation looking at Jennie. "I'm not gonna have sex with one of my bandmates that's just ew." Jennie said walking away from the both of them walking into the van.

Alright guys you have 2 minutes left before you guys go on stage so get going." Their manager said walking to the stage. "Let's go y'all!" Lisa yelled clapping her hands walking out the door as the other's followed. "Wifey you think about my offer?" Rosé smirked at Jennie while fixing her earpiece. "There's nothing to think about it's not gonna happen." Jennie said rolling her eyes walking away from her but heard her call out to her. "If that's so then why did you continue the game I started playing with you in the interview we had! Bone-." Rosé cut off as Jennie covered her mouth with her hand. "Shut up oh my god!" Jennie yelled grabbing the back of her neck out of response of being so close with the younger girl. "Boneeerrrrr you grabbed it don't deny the tension we have it's no fun when you do." Rosé whispered smirking afterwards walking off to the stage. Jennie beginning to sing her part in kiss and make up she couldn't help but turn at Rosé while singing her lines. Rosé feeling eyes on her as she turned at saw Jennie already staring at her.