THE DEVIL'S BOY

"Were you even into him?" Chaeyoung asked Jennie who was sitting next to her on a stool. "Nahhh. Wanted to but no. What about you? Were you into Suzy?" Jennie eye sided the dark haired girl not wanting to give her, her full attention. Talking a sip of her mixed drink, almost choking on it as she was caught off guard by what the younger girl just said. "No. Just like everybody else, I just use them for sex." Changing the subject. She turned her own stool sideways facing Jennie. "Is the alcohol kicking in yet?" Chaeyoung leaned forward whispering in Jennie's ear. Making the older girl's breath hitch when Chaeyoung decided to take Jennie's earlobe in between her teeth.

Fuck she was right the alcohol was kicking... Trying to push the girl away but was too weak for it. Chaeyoung licking and sucking slowly on her earlobe, making her crazy. She had to do something. Anything. She did the first thing she could think of... She finally pushed the girl away from her. "Rose." Was the only word that came out her mouth. Chaeyoung's hand creeping up her back, up to the nape of her neck making the brunette girl face her.

Jennie's face just inches apart from hers. Chaeyoung being the devil she is, she closed the space between them. Smashing her lips onto Jennie's. Which was responded by the older girl almost immediately. Chaeyoung taking the lead moving her lips in sync against Jennie's.

"Unhm." Jennie moaned into the kiss, her hands fidgeting with the younger girl's belt already. "You want this. You want me. You need me." Chaeyoung muttered against Jennie's lips. "Shut up." Jennie snapped, pulling the collar of Chaeyoung's shirt deepening the kissing. Letting their tongue slide into each other's mouth's, needing more of each other.

-

Fuc- lock the door! What are you doing!" Jennie yelled, trying to push Chaeyoung off of her who was into her legs. "Let them see you getting fucked by someone, you barely even know." Chaeyoung mumbled against Jennie's neck before attacking it. "Ahhh." Jennie let out a long moan, grabbing Chaeyoung's head letting her hand get tangled in her black locks. Chaeyoung wrapping her arms against Jennie's waist, pressing her body more into hers. "We're just getting started Jennie. I'm about to take you on a rollercoaster to hell." Chaeyoung growled, unbelting her jeans letting her devilish cock fly out. Slapping Jennie's inner thigh, riding up her skirt. "Shit." Jennie couldn't help but moan through her words when she was aggressively shoved up against a bathroom stall wall.

If anybody was the devil it was the girl behind her. The girl who always comes off as imitating. The girl who decided to show up one day to her auditions for picking her backup dancers. She out of all of them stood out. Maybe it was her cold stares? Her not giving a fuck about anybody or anything?... Her coming off as a mystery? She was like a diary that only a few people had the key to. Sins. The dark side. Chaeyoung was it all. Maybe it was the tattoo she had on her hand that screamed the devil or the tattoo on her arm that was the devil. She had me craving for more. Of her. To crack open that fucking diary of hers that only a few people had the key to or even if people even did have the key to. Or maybe it was the way her arms would wrap around me when we would dance for my song choreographies. Her tall figure hovering over me, breathing heavily, sweat dripping down that gorgeous cold face of hers. What was it Chaeyoung? What is it Chaeyoung? That gaze. That intense stare she would give me that would make me gulp and look the other way. The way she would take off her shirt. Back muscle would be engraving in her back. The way the muscles in her arms that would tense and tightening up everytime she would grind on top of me in are choreographies. Lust. It was there. Her body flushed against mine. The warm body heat she would give onto mine. So cold yet so warm.

Snapping back to reality as I heard fabric tearing. Looking to see my underwear gone. Chaeyoung rubbing the tip of her dick against my clit before shoving it in me. Take me to hell Chaeyoung. Take me there. My body jerked as I was pressed more against the stall and my left cheek. "Fuck!" I shouted at the top of my legs. "Yeah? You like that?" Chaeyoung growled, thrusting harder and faster in me. "Yeah fuck yes." My legs began to shake from the hard pounding. Chaeyoung always be sharp with her eyes, catching on as she flipped me around, picking me up pinning me against the stall. If only I knew what you were thinking behind those cold eyes of yours Chaeyoung? Reaching out gently to caress her face while she was still moving inside of me. "Don't get your feelings involved in this Jennie. No strings attached." Chaeyoung said. Burying her face in my shoulder. "Who said that?" I asked wrapping my arms around her neck tightly. "I did just now." She responded, her balls moving fast back and forth against my pussy lips. Skin slapping against skin. Toilet stall creaking from being fucked mercilessly against it. My pussy red,swollen, and burning from the dick that's inside of it. Let me in. Let me in Chaeyoung. I beg of you. I beg you. Feeling an approaching orgasm come over my whole entire body with the hard and fast thrusts from my mystery girl Park Chaeyoung that just kept coming one after another. Not being able to enjoy hearing or seeing Chaeyoung enjoy this, as she starts shooting ropes of her warm hot cum inside of me making me reach my own as well. "Don't stop Chaeyoung!" I moaned out wanting to enjoy this as this might be the first and last time I ever have sex with her. Riding her cock to finish out my orgasm, bringing me to my surprise feeling the black haired girl face me pressing her forehead against mine. Reaching the end of are beloved orgasms. I no longer see the coldness in her eyes. The panting. The heavy breathing. The lust and love in her eyes. Kissing her one last time. I Let the uncontrollable tears come down.

"Let me in Park Chaeyoung."

Umm... Surprise 😂 y'all thought i was done writing. SIKE! but i do need time though. help you enjoy thiss.

Gonna take one long ass hiatus but i'll always return. Bye.