Closed book.

"Chaeyoung baby don't stop." Jennie moaned into my ear loudly. As I pulled out but not fully, leaving the tip of my dick still in her before plunging my full length back inside her. Who would of thought?? Fucking my classmate. The most popular student in school Jennie Kim. Fucking her against the janitor's closet wall.

Her sweet sweet juices coating my dick. Surrounded by warmth, wetness, and tightness. Her walls clenching my cock as every second went by. To the feeling of finally releasing the ropes of my cum that kept coming out inside my dear brunette classmate. To her cum squirting out of her pussy, dripping down her legs to the rest dripping down my shaft as I pulled out.

It wasn't always like this. Park Chaeyoung and Jennie Kim.

2 senior classmates.

It all started when....

"Chaeyoung you little shit give it back!!" Jennie yelled across the room, as she made her way over to her desk. "Give it to me!" She pulled the younger girl by her hoodie over the desk close to her face. "I don't have it darling." Chaeyoung smirked, liking the angry side of Jennie.

"I hate you!"

"I love you!"

Jennie froze looking at the younger girl in shock hearing what she just said. Scoffing before pushing the other girl back in her seat. Leaving the classroom with a slam.

That was the beginning to them. Taking things from each other. Causally punching the shit out of each other in the hallways. People beginning to ship them. As everyone in the school would start shouting Chaennie every time they were seen together.

No one never knew what they really were. Fucking hell they didn't even know what the fuck they were. Rumors. Just rumors you would often hear. Never the truth. They were like a closed book you couldn't get into. Or read. No matter how hard you tried. Or a book that you couldn't find, no matter how hard you looked. Searched for it. They were something special that no one realized. Not even themselves....

"Mom, this is Park Chaeyoung. My school classmate you so badly wanted to meet."

"Mom. Dad. This is Jennie Kim the girl you wanted to see so badly."

That all started a new part of them. Bringing each other home to their houses.

Jennie dragging Chaeyoung up the stairs to her bedroom.

Chaeyoung aggressively shoving Jennie onto her desk she had in her room to do her school work.

Sliding everything on top of it onto the floor. As they harshly made out with each other. Quickly undressing each other.

It was no surprise at this point that they soon or later started having sex. It was mostly Chaeyoung's fault for taking the lead on this one.

"Jennie would you ever see yourself having sex with me?" Chaeyoung asked. Looking to her side seeing Jennie already looking at her with her signature gummy smile. "No. Why do you ask?" Jennie slightly shoving Chaeyoung who's been a lot more clingy these days. "Because I can definitely see us having sex." Chaeyoung smirked, before grabbing Jennie by her waist spinning her around.

That was when they started realizing this "just sex fucking around" type shit wasn't really working for them. They both wanted something more but they didn't know what it was....

"Do you wanna be something more than what we are right now?" Chaeyoung asked, snuggling up to Jennie as they were watching a movie on her bed. The question catching Jennie's attention as she slightly shifted in Chaeyoung's arms around her waist as she looked at the taller girl. "Do you?" Jennie curiously asked. As she started playing with Chaeyoung's fingers wanting for her answer. "Yeah." Chaeyoung said, barely above a whisper just for Jennie to hear. Resting her chin gently on Jennie's shoulder.

Was that the new beginning for them?
To figure out what they really were?
For them to want something more?
Was it wrong?
Were they in their wrongs?
Was it right?

Till the end~Chaennie