Most wanted.

How do i make it go away?

"How do i stop it?"

How do i stop it?

How do i stop it?

How do i stop it?

How do i stop it?

The echoing.

The ringing.

The vision blurry.

What the fuck do i gotta do to get out of this rope tie, that's wrapped around me in this wooden chair.

Blue lights flicking as the buzzing of them made the silence room full with the sound. The lights fixing to come out the ceiling.

As the chair i'm tied up to is in the middle of a small room, with a bare minimum of light which is the blue censored lights.

Groaning with pain lifting my head up, to hearing the sound of clicking high heels as they approached me.

Feeling soft creamy hands grab at my jaw roughly.

Legs wrapped around my waist.

"Look at me."

The huskiness in her voice.

As are eyes met.

Full with lust.

The chair rocking with roughness. As my cock is getting rode by Jennie Kim.

My eyes scanning her tucking in shirt with her skirt that was forced up, by her own naughty little dirty hands. To pushing her own panties to the slide to shove my harden cock inside of herself.

Not being able to touch her as i was completely still tied up.

not taking me long to cum in her. Clearly only wanting me to get off as she quickly got dressed and left. Without saying a word. a single word.

Hours. Seconds. Minutes.

Of each day.

I became her sex slave....

Most wanted is me.

Still is.

Jennie's team taking me in to not get arrested by the cops for being a rebel.

Being.

Rebellious.

An asshole.

Wreckless.

Impulsive.

Impatient.

Is this what i wanted to not get arrested by the cops?

To become someone's sex slave.

Anytime this small midget of a brunette wanted sex or was horny she'd come in the room. Undo my pants and get down to business.

Even if that was getting blowjobs or handjobs.

She'd do it.

She did it.

Waking up to the ache in my balls and penis from soreness. It didn't matter to her.

Not at all.

Only because i was attractive enough to fuck.

And the fact that we used no condoms at all. I'm surprised i haven't gotten her knocked up yet...

"Fuck Chaeyoung."

Aggressively grabbing at my neck as she bounced up and down on my cock.

Her breasts jiggling up and down as she moved faster on my cock.

Wetness and sex juices of ours being heard in the room everytime she would move up and down on it.

My cock twitching inside of her as she brought her hand down flicking her wrist, as she played with her vagina lips as my cock was still deep down inside her.

"Mmm fuck yes! Yeah!" Jennie squealing with pleasure as she moving faster with every thrust she gave on top of my cock.

Tensing up as i slouched down in the chair, i was tied up to becoming close to cumming.

Jennie sensing it. Her fingers started gripping my hair, as she lifted herself of my cock. As I started shooting thick ropes of cum in the thin air, landing on my abdomen and her thighs.

As she began stroking my cock harshly to make me release it all. I threw my head back grunting with pain and pleasure all at the same time.

Finishing cumming, looking at the mess I made. Jennie bent down giving me a peck on lips before saying.

"Just you and me baby. For eternity."

Y'all better be streaming ice cream bitches! 😒😂😋

Anyways.... Enjoy! Or not i don't give a fuck. 😘✌🏽